Was British terror plot a load of crap?

reaper66

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 03:58 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:
Yes, so don't worry...I will be able to get a close view of Tony on regular occasions.

Any sign of a five o clock shadow above the top lip, and I'll let you know immediately.

That's cool, I live in the U.S. I hate Tony Blair. From what I can tell he's at least twice as bad as Bush
0 Replies

reaper66

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 04:08 am
Well it was nice chatting with you. It's 6:00 am where I'm at so I'm gonna get off of here and get some sleep.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 04:35 am
Sleep peacefully, reaper.

Just remember, GWB is out there somewhere, doing his utmost to make sure that all good Americans sleep safely in their beds.

What a nice man. I wish our Prime Minister had half of his intelligence and eloquence.

You are truly lucky.
0 Replies

reaper66

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 05:02 am
If your prime minister had half of his intelligence he'd have an IQ of 2.]
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 05:04 am
If Tony had an 2.] , I'd be quite happy.

It sure beats the 4*/ that he has at the moment.
0 Replies

reaper66

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 05:07 am
How about we swtch. You can have bush and we'll take blair
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 05:11 am
Sounds like a good idea to me.

We could do with someone who can think on their feet, and have a thorough lnowledge of what it must be like to be in the front line at time of war..
0 Replies

Hammerstone

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 05:41 am
The voting public of the past 40-years is pretty much getting what it has been asking for. In truth, current events of a terrorist nature should not be surprising very many who are of a voting age.

Nothing is more pathetic than to now witness middle to late middle-aged voters all decrying the advent of home-grown Islamic terrorism as though it were something totally unexpected and quite amazing to behold.

As if their votes over the years has nothing to do with it...

These are the very same cretins who election after election have voted to bring to office political parties whose avowed agenda for the past 50-years has been to install and promote an ideology of English national suicide through the instrumentalities of 'multiculturalism' and 'political correctness' - and non-discriminatory immigration policy.

That which ye sow...

The day the politicians capitulated to the demands of immigrant ethnic interest groups by way of offering annual government grants and a policy of 'multicultural' sponsorship to enable the immigrant aliens to preserve and promote their culture for their future generations - that was the day our elected politicians decided to make null and void - and fraught with vilification laws - any such cozy notion hitherto entertained that the Englishman is entitled to his own culturally-sovereign homeland.

I await with interest the appearance of an Enoch Powell to lead the British homeland back to its traditional identity and ethos. I look forward to the day when Britain's inner city ghettoes are once again returned to the native Englishman who has long since fled to the countryside.
0 Replies