Children's zoo horse named for Ann Coulter

Reply Wed 23 Aug, 2006 04:56 pm
Children's Zoo Horsey Wants Liberal Media Traitors Executed by Firing Squad?
Peter Hartlaub
San Francisco Chronicle
8/23/06

A follow-up visit shows that the similarities are plentiful: Both have a long mane of blonde hair and legs that are thin enough to comfortably slip a LiveStrong silicone bracelet on the lower thigh. And whether it's fair or not, many a liberal blogger has pointed out that Ann Coulter's head does have some equine qualities.

Then again, the horse appears to have a much better appetite than the pundit, and there's also the little issue of the zoo's Coulter being male -- although I suppose Ann Coulter's detractors will have a quick comeback for that as well.

The zoo keepers I talked to were mum on the issue, refusing to confirm or deny that the horse was named with Ann Coulter in mind. But it's worth noting that there's another part of the zoo called the "Coulter Family Acacia Plaza," suggesting the horse's name could also be linked to a generous zoo patron.

Just a crazy coincidence, or another liberal conspiracy to brainwash young Americans before they're even out of diapers?

See photos: http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/detail?blogid=3&entry_id=8199
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 398 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Joe Nation

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 03:14 am
What the name for the front half of the horse?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 04:43 am
I checked in as fast as I could, but Joe Nation beat me to it.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 04:54 am
Laughing
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 04:56 am
In the UK, it is now reckoned that there are over 5000 horses under the age of three, named Camilla.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 09:51 am
BBB
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Lord Ellpus wrote:
In the UK, it is now reckoned that there are over 5000 horses under the age of three, named Camilla.

BBB
0 Replies