Where Were You When you Started to Doubt the Official 9/11..

Intrepid

Reply Sat 19 Aug, 2006 07:34 pm
Thanks for the info, farmerman. I always wondered why the crater was so small.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 19 Aug, 2006 07:49 pm
Heres a site with some aerials and a topo representation of where debris landed. Of course this is used to feed the conspiracists . In actuality the plane was in a steep descent and was shedding parts from 30K ft.SHOTS OF FLIGHT 93 CRATER
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sat 19 Aug, 2006 08:32 pm
This has only served to highten my confusion. How would debris be spread over several miles from a crash? Apparently, the plane would had to have broken up while in the air. You are right. This seems to add to the theory of it being shot down.

Having said that, I am not suggesting that is the case. I don't have any answers, but several questions are coming to mind.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 19 Aug, 2006 09:36 pm
farmerman wrote:
In actuality the plane was in a steep descent and was shedding parts from 30K ft.

Intrepid, FM was saying that the plane was breaking up in the air, from 30,000 ft. down to the crash site. Even the sturdiest military aircraft can break up in a power dive, and commercial airliners are not designed to tolerate the stresses of combat aircraft.
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Sun 20 Aug, 2006 04:24 am
farmerman wrote:
YOU are easily swayed, I am not.

Farmerboy is right, there were Arabs on that flight. They are alive and well.

HERE THEY ARE Very Happy

Sources : (within that site)
BBC, 23rd September 2001
Telegraph UK - 9/23/01
Washington Post, 9/16/01
LA Times 9/21/01
ABCNews
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Sun 20 Aug, 2006 04:32 am
Intrepid wrote:
The one thing that has always baffled me is why there was only a small crater where Flight 93 is said to have crashed. No debris; no fire in the grass.... nothing. How does such a large aircraft leave a small hole and nothing else?

You are quite right in thinking that Mr Intrepid.

Here are the REAL facts:

Proof of 9/11 Lies by the US Government and Media

On 9/11 a story of Flight 93's last minutes was at http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/kpix/20010911/lo/1221_1.html. The story spoke of a passenger reporting smoke and an explosion before the crash. The story rapidly disappeared from the internet, but thanks to a reader the paper version of the story emerged:

Quote:
Quote:
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/091201b_small.jpghttp://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/091201_small.jpg

United said Flight 93 left Newark at 8:01 a.m. with 38 passengers, two pilots and five flight attendants. Minutes before the 10 a.m. crash, an emergency dispatcher in Pennsylvania received a cell phone call from a man who said he was a passenger locked in a bathroom aboard United Flight 93.

The man repeatedly said the call was not a hoax, said dispatch supervisor Glenn Cramer in neighboring Westmoreland County. "We are being hijacked, we are being hijacked!" Cramer quoted the man from a transcript of the call.

The man told dispatchers the plane "was going down. He heard some sort of explosion and saw white smoke coming from the plane and we lost contact with him," Cramer said. FBI agent Wells Morrison wouldn't confirm that the plane was hijacked, but said the FBI was reviewing the tape of the 911 call.

"At this point, we're not prepared to say it was an act of terrorism, though it appears to be that," Morrison said. Reporters were taken to the top of a hill overlooking the scene. The crash left a V-shaped gouge in a grassy field surrounded by thick woods, just below a hilltop strip mine. The gouge is 8- to 10-feet deep and 15- to 20-feet long, said Capt. Frank Monaco of the Pennsylvania State Police.

It was reported that a missile was heard:
Quote:
"I know of two people - I will not mention names - that heard a missile," [Mayor Ernie Stuhl] said. "They both live very close, within a couple of hundred yards. . .This one fellow's served in Vietnam and he says he's heard them, and he heard one that day." The mayor adds that based on what he knows about that morning, military F-16 fighter jets were "very, very close." [philly.com]

Debris fell from Flight 93 nearly six miles from the crash scene...
Quote:
nvestigators also are combing a second crime scene in nearby Indian Lake, where residents reported hearing the doomed jetliner flying over at a low altitude before "falling apart on their homes."

"People were calling in and reporting pieces of plane falling," a state trooper said. Jim Stop reported he had seen the hijacked Boeing 757 fly over him as he was fishing. He said he could see parts falling from the plane. [pittsburghlive.com]

...human remains were found miles from the crash scene...
Quote:
Finding the flight data recorder had been the focus of investigators as they widened their search area today following the discoveries of more debris, including what appeared to be human remains, miles from the point of impact at a reclaimed coal mine. [Pittsburgh Post Gazette]

...and light debris was found eight miles from the crash scene...
Quote:
"Pennsylvania state police officials said on Thursday debris from the plane had been found up to 8 miles away [from the crash site] in a residential community where local media have quoted residents as speaking of a second plane in the area and burning debris falling from the sky." [Idaho Observer]

Even the military refused to rule out a shoot down on September 15, 2001:
Quote:
[F]ederal investigators said on Thursday they could not rule out the possibility that the United jet was shot down. "We have not ruled out that," FBI agent Bill Crowley told a news conference when asked about reports that a U.S. fighter jet may have fired on the hijacked Boeing 757. "We haven't ruled out anything yet." [CBS 58 News]

Yet the official story removes all evidence of a shoot down, specifically the phone call reporting an explosion and smoke on board the aircraft while it was in flight, and the same media that carried early reports of evidence of a shoot down now parrots the new version without question.

The important point here isn't the shoot down. Most people would agree that under the circumstances, it was the best course of action. The point is that we are seeing clear evidence of the manipulation of information being fed to the public regarding 9/11.

What else is the government concealing about 9/11?
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Sun 20 Aug, 2006 05:09 am
"The world wants to be deceived."
- Sebastian Brant, from The Ship of Fools

It was at this point that President Bush is said to have issued his shoot order.

Dick Cheney gives Bush the credit in Meet the Press:

"MR. RUSSERT: What's the most important decision you think he made during the course of the day?

"VICE PRES. CHENEY: Well, the--I suppose the toughest decision was this question of whether or not we would intercept incoming commercial aircraft.

"MR. RUSSERT: And you decided?

"VICE PRES. CHENEY: We decided to do it. We'd, in effect, put a flying combat air patrol up over the city; F-16s with an AWACS, which is an airborne radar system, and tanker support so they could stay up a long time...

"It doesn't do any good to put up a combat air patrol if you don't give them instructions to act, if, in fact, they feel it's appropriate.

"MR. RUSSERT: So if the United States government became aware that a hijacked commercial airline[r] was destined for the White House or the Capitol, we would take the plane down?

"VICE PRES. CHENEY: Yes. The president made the decision...that if the plane would not divert...as a last resort, our pilots were authorized to take them out. Now, people say, you know, that's a horrendous decision to make. Well, it is. You've got an airplane full of American citizens, civilians, captured by...terrorists, headed and are you going to, in fact, shoot it down, obviously, and kill all those Americans on board?

"...It's a presidential-level decision, and the president made, I think, exactly the right call in this case, to say, "I wished we'd had combat air patrol up over New York."

--NBC, 'Meet the Press' 16 September 2001
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 20 Aug, 2006 06:54 am
Hmm, he posts information on a website that appears to be anti US and Israel. Thats a site that has been compiled with all attention to truth.

As we say"if its on the internet, its gotta be true"

So we have this conspiracy of having a bunch of drone planes , (supposedly someone in the CIA just drugged the passengers and the crew. Then we fly these planes by wire into buildings (however as a backup plan weve wired the WTC 1,2 and 7 with explosives to really gitter done. Then we let one plane out of the circle so we can shoot it down and then deny that we did.
I think you really need to re-evaluate how you view evidence there Butts4Brains.
I do know something of the flight at Shanksville because a friend , who is also my dentist , is on a forensic odontology team that went out to Shanksville to help in the identification of victims , pilots ANNDAH, hijackers.
He spent 2 weeks cutting into his practice and leaving his associates try to cover as much as possible. He felt it was necessary. IS my dentist part of the conspiracy?? cause Ill have to tell him , hes such an unabashed Bush hater that we tell "how stupid is GWB jokes " all the time. This conspiracy is getting larger and were probably going to have to kill all these "witnesses" who know the Truth about the "conspiracy".
Magginkat will love you , you and she have so much in common, like a fanatical adherence to a theory that mostly goes away after some careful inspection of the"data" that your "SCholars for Truth" and other people whose bubble aint centered , post on the internet.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 20 Aug, 2006 07:24 am
farmerman wrote:
Hmm, he posts information on a website that appears to be anti US and Israel. Thats a site that has been compiled with all attention to truth.

So we have this conspiracy of having a bunch of drone planes , (supposedly someone in the CIA just drugged the passengers and the crew. Then we fly these planes by wire into buildings (however as a backup plan weve wired the WTC 1,2 and 7 with explosives to really gitter done. Then we let one plane out of the circle so we can shoot it down and then deny that we did.
I think you really need to re-evaluate how you view evidence there Butts4Brains.
I do know something of the flight at Shanksville because a friend , who is also my dentist , is on a forensic odontology team that went out to Shanksville to help in the identification of victims , pilots ANNDAH, hijackers.
He spent 2 weeks cutting into his practice and leaving his associates try to cover as much as possible. He felt it was necessary. IS my dentist part of the conspiracy?? cause Ill have to tell him , hes such an unabashed Bush hater that we tell "how stupid is GWB jokes " all the time. This conspiracy is getting larger and were probably going to have to kill all these "witnesses" who know the Truth about the "conspiracy".
Magginkat will love you , you and she have so much in common, like a fanatical adherence to a theory that mostly goes away after some careful inspection of the"data" that your "SCholars for Truth" and other people whose bubble aint centered , post on the internet.

Too subtle.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 20 Aug, 2006 07:34 am
Farmerman there is a more important issue here. My dental insurance has decided that my dentist here in Raleigh is charging above customary for a root canal and a crown. how myuch does your guy charge? Does he give nitrous? Could we tell "I hate GWB" jokes during the procedure? Where do I fly in to?

Please get back with me quickly though because I think someone has logged onto my screen and is watching......
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 20 Aug, 2006 07:44 am
Im really annyed at some of these screwballs who, as their only wade into the pool of forensics is to copy some predigested URL posted by some hate group or whackadoo conspiracy clavern. Ive yet to see ANY sites that analyze data and maybe reach conclusions that question aspects of official findings. NO, these guys seem to have all the answers (mostly without any forensic documentation that we could cross check) Its almost always a bunch of bold typed URLs with multicolored"flaming" letters making emphatic cocksure statements about "how things really happened") When its well known that the centers of most of these conspiracy rings rise from some disgruntled college professors whose careers have plateaued or some anti Israel hate groups. Guys like magginkat or Butts4 are jut pawns doing the work of the conspiracists.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 20 Aug, 2006 07:47 am
My last root and crown was about 7 years ago . My dentist gives me a "little pill" and we go bye bye for a bit. However, when I wake up, is my ass sore. Is that something I should be worried about?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 20 Aug, 2006 07:48 am
farmerman wrote:
Im really annyed at some of these screwballs who, as their only wade into the pool of forensics is to copy some predigested URL posted by some hate group or whackadoo conspiracy clavern. Ive yet to see ANY sites that analyze data and maybe reach conclusions that question aspects of official findings. NO, these guys seem to have all the answers (mostly without any forensic documentation that we could cross check) Its almost always a bunch of bold typed URLs with multicolored"flaming" letters making emphatic cocksure statements about "how things really happened") When its well known that the centers of most of these conspiracy rings rise from some disgruntled college professors whose careers have plateaued or some anti Israel hate groups. Guys like magginkat or Butts4 are jut pawns doing the work of the conspiracists.

Did you think I was criticising you?

I wasn't.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 20 Aug, 2006 07:49 am
farmerman wrote:
My last root and crown was about 7 years ago . My dentist gives me a "little pill" and we go bye bye for a bit. However, when I wake up, is my ass sore. Is that something I should be worried about?

Nah...the REAL happy pill has to be by suppository.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 20 Aug, 2006 07:51 am
farmerman wrote:

I would only worry if it didn't cover the co-pay. I'd be indignant as a matter of fact.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 20 Aug, 2006 08:14 am
dlowan wrote:
farmerman wrote:

Nah...the REAL happy pill has to be by suppository.

Those suppositories are worthless. The Doc prescribed suppositories for me once, and for all the good they did me, i might as well have shoved up my ass . . .
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Sun 20 Aug, 2006 01:44 pm
Farmerboy

Quote:

WRONG! Farmerfool - As we say "if its said by Bush, its gotta be true"

Laughing
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 20 Aug, 2006 01:52 pm
Where Were You When you Started to Doubt the Official 9/11.. ?

Watching it happen.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sun 20 Aug, 2006 01:52 pm
f4f, you're as welcome here as anyone else, no matter how preposterous the propositions you present and/or endorse. However, the attitude you've been waving around here of late is not paricularly welcome, and well could serve not merely to the further detriment of your already insubstantial credibility but also to the extreme inconvenience of your access to this forum as a venue for the absurdities in which you apparently take so much interest in perpetuating.

Your call.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 20 Aug, 2006 02:32 pm
Please dont kick Im off because as he posts his "proofs' and "evidence" the deeper his credibility sinks . Im wondering when hes gonna wake up and take a closer look at the baggage hes carrying about.
0 Replies