For Neologist, and anyone else affiliated with watchtower.

Teleologist

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 12:20 pm
Neologist wrote:
Quote:
You continue to insist that I defend a proposition that was made neither by me nor by the article to which you refer..

Do you deny that back on page 4, you quoted a JW article with the heading:

Is a transfusion really the same as eating blood?

What answer does the article give to this question? Either the article is arguing that a blood transfusion is the same as eating blood or it's arguing that a blood transfusion isn't the same as eating blood. Which is it?

Do you think having blood injected into your veins is the moral equivalent of eating it through your mouth? Yes or no?
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 12:35 pm
Teleologist wrote:
Do you deny that back on page 4, you quoted a JW article with the heading:

No
Teleologist wrote:
What answer does the article give to this question? Either the article is arguing that a blood transfusion is the same as eating blood or it's arguing that a blood transfusion isn't the same as eating blood. Which is it? . . . .
Are you not able to recognize your straw man? Substitute the word cyanide into your argument and see if eating cyanide might be the same as injecting it. Then tell me you are not able to understand the article.

Or join Talk at Moe's. He's still there wondering why I am not.
0 Replies

Teleologist

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 01:05 pm
This so-called strawman is a separate issue. I'm challenging your assertion that the Reasoning Book doesn't argue that taking a blood transfusion is the same as eating blood. It asks the question:

And then goes on to answer the question in the affirmative.

Do you deny this?

The Watchtower Society has a long history of arguing that taking a blood transfusion is the same as eating blood. In fact, it's the main reason they came out against blood transfusions in the first place.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 02:30 pm
neologist wrote:
Why certainly. And can you please explain to me why I can't stop talking to these fine fellows?

Obsessive compulsion? A weakness for indulging the witless fanatic?

Your guess is as good as mine . . .
0 Replies

Teleologist

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 03:47 pm
Neologist wrote:
Quote:
Whether you eat, drink, inject or snort, it makes no difference. How many times have I said that?

If it really makes no difference as you claim then JW's don't really abstain from blood. JW's are now having many medical procedures done that involve injecting blood into their veins.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 03:58 pm
That does it. I am now invoking Formosa's Law upon myself.
0 Replies

Teleologist

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 04:33 pm
Neologist wrote:
Quote:
Are you not able to recognize your straw man? Substitute the word cyanide into your argument and see if eating cyanide might be the same as injecting it.

The body responds to some substances the same way whether they are taken by mouth or injected into the veins. This is true of cyanide. The body responds to other substances one way if taken by mouth and another way if taken by injection. This is true of blood.
0 Replies

Teleologist

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 04:47 pm
Neologist wrote:
Quote:
Perhaps you were actually referring to the 6/15/2004 Watchtower magazine which has a pretty fair explanation of the blood issue. I must warn you, however, that it is rational.

Rational? Hardly! This Watchtower promulgates the notion that all uses of blood outside of sacrifice are wrong when they know darn well that JW's are allowed to use several different medical procedures that involve injecting blood into their veins and that JW's are also allowed to take medical products that are derived from gallons of donated, stored blood!
0 Replies

Teleologist

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 05:26 pm
Neologist wrote:
Quote:
You continue to insist I must prove that transfused blood is used in the body as food when neither I nor the Watchtower Society have made that claim.

Wrong!

Quote:
Each time the prohibition of blood is mentioned in the Scriptures it is in connection with taking it as food, and so it is as a nutrient that we are concerned with in its being forbidden. W58 9/15 575 Questions from Readers
0 Replies

Teleologist

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 05:34 pm
Neo, before you bail out, how about answering a question that you've been dodging for some time now. Here it is: Why are JW's allowed to take a transfusion of hemoglobin that makes up 75% of the non-water part of blood but are forbidden to take a transfusion of platelets which only make up 5% of the non-water part of blood?
0 Replies

Talkactive

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 03:18 am
Quote:
And if you wonder why I have paid little regard to your so-called historical background, it is because you have filled it with the same half truths, innuendos and misrepresentations. At least Tele has been willing to focus on a single issue.

Neo I'm really sorry that it has been too much for you to have more than one issue running at a time!

The only thing you are doing Neo is repeating yourself, which best can be seen in the last quotations from you against Tele. That's why we have to repeat ourselves, in hope to get a proper and correct answer, from the previously forwarded raised and questions.

You repeatedly return with false postulates, hopefully because you, somewhere inside yourself, have a little bit behind of your own thinking an dignity, when it comes to topics of the Watchtower doctrines, which it seem that they haven't get full control over you.

It's like those persons, coming to be or already are members of the Scientology Church, where Ron Hubbard has mixed a very poisoning cocktail of religion and (Star wars) where both his fellow men and Jim Jones, are and was totally Mind Controlled, willing to spend all their money in buying educational courses, which lift them up to another and new levels of their teachings and mind control, with the result that Scientology straightens their iron grip over their fellow men, but they are getting deeper and deeper into the mud, exactly like and in the same manner as Jim Jones fellow men, who committed collective suicide in Guyana's Jungle, as fellow men, committing themselves as members of the Watchtower Society, where thousands have followed their blood doctrines and rejected medical treatments with blood and derivates, resulting in disasters and premature death, even that help was at hands.

Neo you have been indoctrinated and controlled for an approximate period of 30, thirty year Neo, even that you as a positive side have been sleepping during the meetings, rocking in "slummer", by the Watchtower magazines which you have recieved in 24 issues every year, two times a month, during approximate thirty years of your membership, surely even in tha period you was disfellowshipped to gain spiritual recovery to follow their doctrines!!!!!

The best example was at a funeral, corsed by and in leak of, at hands medical treatment with blood or derivates. The Brothers and Sisters stated repeatly: Wasn't brother XXX not a very fine spiritual example for us all to follow, he was really a friend of Jehovah, by being faithfully untill his death!!!!

Nonsens, he died a premature death and was killed, due to the Watchtowers Mind Control and indoctrination processes, by them issued non Biblical and bioligical murder doctrines!

Exactly the same pattern, as and when Jim Jones fellow men commit collective suicide in Guyana's jungle. The only difference is that Jim Jones fellow men was, I suppose not physically sick or have been involved in accidents, where they need immediate or on a short time basis assistance for treatment, opposite mostly of the Watchtowers fellow men, who are suffering from physically damages, wounds and illness, where they in most cases are totally helpless and in an affect situation, not capable to make intelligent and rational decisions, where they can expect and have the right to get full assistance from Firing squads ambulances, hospital doctors and are totally depending of external help, opposite Jim Jones fellow men.

The Hospital and Doctors hands are tired behind their back, due to the freedom an adult individual has to determine his own tretment, which is fully correct and shall be so. In case of members of the Watchtower Society, they don't have their freedom to chosee, du to Mind Control and ongoing doctrination processes, wher also members of the HLC, Hospital Liason Commitees stand at their beds to gether with family members and friend, stating again and agin that they that thei shal obey Jehovah by not taking any blood or derivates, and most of them think as you Neo, it's better be at the save side, otherwise I will loose my everlasting jife and be abidient to Jehovah. If the patient take anything of what the Society ban, then the person can look forward to be disfellowshipped and family members shunned.

The options a person have and canchose btween is simply isolated to. Will will the person choose to be hanged or shoot in front of a firing squad Neo, that's the choises a sick an wounded member of the Watchtower Society in reality have to chose from!

It is mentally terror and it's a criminell offence and should be punnished by the authorities as, First degee murder. Religious freedom isn not absolutely, in accordance to the UN tractat from 1948, covering personal and religious freedom, can't be used, in question of and when a religious movement, claims the life of humans!!

Since they in mostly situations are unable to communicate with doctors and medical assistants and in other situations are in affect, not able to make rational decisions, then they, due to the Watchtowers Mind and repeated indoctrination processes, act by "heart" like e.g. trained soldiers in a heavy or critical combat situation. It is then the Watchtowers blood doctrine, a non Biblical demand to abstain from blood that controls them and if not then they get full support from HLC members and family and relatives who also blindly believe in, that the Watchtower is God's chosen channel, speaking for and with the mouth of God!

The only difference, as I see it, between Jim Jones and other suicide religious movements, which commit collective suicide in great numbers and the fellow men, of the Watchtower Society is, that mostly of them dies one by one, anonymously, at hospitals around the world, due to the privacy and since Hospitals and clinics are covered by the law of secrecy.

Jim Jones took his own life together with his 940 fellow men and hopefully it stops by that. I do not really know if somebody continue to spread his doctrines, opposite the Watchtower Society, which continue to spread their teachings, among others, by your help Neo, based at doctrines, which latest comes forth in the Awake from August 2006, "BLOOD"

The result of the Watchtowers Mind Control and indoctrination processes, 5 times a week, all year round, have been going on in more than 50 years and continues, starting with their ban on vaccinations, organ and the blood.

It has lead to, that thousands and another thousands Brothers, Sisters and their Children have died a premature death around the world among their approximate six million members, dying one by one, opposite Jim Jones fellow men at one time, which was the reason for the world press heavy attention, but witnesses dyes one by one, in much larger numbers. Unfortunately it doesn't have the world press attention, because it's not so interesting to write about one persons death, rather than hundreds or thousand at a time, which sell numbers.

I must and would hereby like to take the opprtunity in concideration, forward my and for shure others deeply love and thanks, congratulations and greetings to those of the Journalists and Media ouses, which have had and have their eyes open at the problem, showing strength and courage and respect for even one persons death and show understandings for this huge problem, by and indirectly committed of members of the Governing Body, the head and leaders of the Watchtower Society's murder doctrines, which they maintain by Mind Control and sanctions and keep the files of all the death, due to their blood dotrine, in secret files, their database and files, like and equal to all the pedophile cases.

So Neo listen to what's back of your conscience, which hasn't been overtaken by the Watchtowers Mind Control and indoctrination processes, which they haven't taken the full control over and left behind. Answer the questions, by listening to your by Jehovah and your heart given conscience and personality, by forwarding documentations, at your repeted postulates, instead of your bad needle skids over the stone cake, every time a topic gets to warm and close to the Watchtower teachings and doctrines, where you somewhere inside you heart, knows what is right or wrong, where you thinking and minds is being blocked and controlled by Watchtowers Mind Control and indoctrination processes, by ending up in a self denying and self destroying situation, when it comes to topics about the Watchtowers flipper blood doctrine: That was the reason for I mentioned, among other, why the New Nazi's are denying and trying to convince "themselves" and others , that Holocaust is a fake.

Not to make any comparison between the Watchtower Society and the Nazi's, but principles, do you understand what that means, Neo?
0 Replies

Baph

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 04:36 am
neologist wrote:

see if eating cyanide might be the same as injecting it. Then tell me you are not able to understand the article.

I have decided to come back online for a moment although I still feel this is a love issue between "Neo"[????] (laugh out loud) and "talk"

I'm not gonna remain on this forum. I do feel however dat you guys had something to offer, so I will do my best to stay. If I sound duplicitous in line - than sorry for that. I am activating and using different methods of technology at the mo'. Also going into "hacker" mode...

AND wondering why there were so many evil people in the world...

That annoys me somewhat... :wink:

I just wanted to make my presence felt and announce to you guys I'm still here Laughing

*just activated the spell check facility on this website
0 Replies

Talkactive

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 06:56 am
Baph wrote:
Quote:
I just wanted to make my presence felt and announce to you guys I'm still here

*just activated the spell check facility on this website

Hello to you Baph and of course all others too!!

Nice to have your here and certainly all others, but also because you show your presence, by your Quote(s).

Will it be to much to ask for if you Baph, who seems for me at least, to be in control of the English language, to forward your good idea, by activating the spell check facility, to Setanta and Neo and all others, since it is my sincerely hope that all will be able to read what I really mean and that it is a warning, not to be or stay as a member of the watchtower Society, but to stop the insanity, in form of their non scriptural and Biological blood doctrine.

Thank you very much in advance.

Ps. I do really not hope Setanta is the only person at place, if a foreigner calls for his attention and help, because he's going to drown or bleeding to death, from an accident, where he desperately need an assistance to call for an ambulance, if the foreigner, which I believe there is a lot of in The United States, shouts HEEELP or Secure, Secure!!!

Then I suppose Setante will be more interested in correcting his pronunciation, how he spell to or maybe utterance, HELP! or even worser, try to teach in English. Furthermore trying to convience the person to abstain from medical care, instead of trying to understand, that the person is in a criticall emergency situation and thats why he shout desperately for assistance, as long as he can, rather to be one of the thousands of Bothers, Sisters and their Children, who already was at a Hospital, but only had the force to loud or vispering begging for help, when their heart beat rate have reach 200 or above, in leak of haemoglobin and shortly after the body colapse, with a premature death, due to the Watchtower Society's blood doctrines, sentenced into the death, even that help was at hand!

I must frankly admit that Setanta makes me speculating, trying to estimate if he was a red skin, so called Indian, since I have always been learned that Native Americans was the Indians.

Native Americans - American Indians - The First People of America; History of Native American Tribes

After a while I remembered the wonderful movie: "One flew over the cuckoo's nest" with Jack Nicholson and was thinking, could Setanta be a brother to the tall and stout Indian's tribe? I was not sure, but thought that his behaviour was more like the white skinned nurse and as everybody, for sure are well aware of, it is nowadays more common that men also have a profession as nurses, like the white complexioned nurse in the movie, since he told us that he was a Veteran nurse of Americas Armed Forces, maybe and mostly because the battles with the Indians was in former times and nowadays they live in reservates!

Since also have told us that he was a friend of Neo, he couldn't be a woman, because it would maybe not be a good idea, since Neo told us that he is a Jehovahs Wittneses and maybe mostly been married for the last thirty 30 years, but maybe Setanta is Neo's wife?

To be frank I don't really care in a person, if one don't care about others, showing love and compassion for ones neighbours and friends, unless they are willing to listen and trying to correct themself, by helping them and give them resonable warnings, in proper time, when they e.g. are manipulated by religious leaders, I don't se that it is in harmony with Jehovah's personality and the life and examples Jesus shows us and command us to maintain. Setanta don't believe in Jesus Christ but he can be glad that we all are equal in Jehovahs eyes.

The hope I see for all mankind is, Jehovah's great love, since his love is greater than His righteousness, otherwise should nobody have a chance for salvation, by sending his son Jesus Christ, for the sake of all of mankind. God has also shown love, by His creation which feed us all everyday, rich or pour, only because of politics and religion, unfortunately doesn't everybody benefit of it today.

Therefore I also think that there also will be a possibility for Setanta, to be inhirit in God's love, because he have the change to change his mind, to believe in Jesus Christ, like all those who have suffered a premature death, which maybe didn't get a chance to repent their sins and spiritual recovery, like Neo hopefylly have had, but blindly jump into a premature death, since they believe in the Watchtower Society's non Scriptual blood doctrine.

It is therefore my sincerely hope that Neo and all other members of the Watchtower Society, will have a possibility to activate the spell check facility and then be able to understand what I suppose to mean, that it's a clear WARNING, which I hope will be forwarded to all, outside this forum, by thos who have stayed like you Baph, will get a possibility to listen to!

I can only suggest and hope that all will be thinking and do their almost to complete the Christian law, by acts as Paul stated and wrote in Romans 13:8-10!

13:7 Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.

13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

13:9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

13:10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
0 Replies

Talkactive

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 06:30 pm
Neo wrote:
Quote:

Your are absolute right I have been looking for you everywhere, also at Moe's where everybody knows that ones always can get in touch of you Neo, nearly day and night, since you are a frequenter, together with your friend Setanta, unless he is at the shooting field with Moe, and his M14, and i don't feel safe there, because he maybe has it in automatic mode, due to that the bullets will be flying around like bees!

Where are you Neo, we have been looking for you nearly all places, in hope to get answers, at least at Tele's single questions.

Tele quote only one question, pls. look here for yourself:

Quote:
Neo, before you bail out, how about answering a question that you've been dodging for some time now. Here it is: Why are JW's allowed to take a transfusion of hemoglobin that makes up 75% of the non-water part of blood but are forbidden to take a transfusion of platelets which only make up 5% of the non-water part of blood?

I don't really hope you are threatened or worser, in front of a committee, simply because you have been corresponding, with others the Watchtower try to classify as apostates or opposers, here in this forum, since they are trying to protect themselves from the "The evil men from the West" in hope that their fellow men will be "protected" from being informed about their evilness and how many Brothers, Sisters and their Children they have sent into a premature death, due to their ban against vaccinations, organ and medical use of the blood! Not to forget to mention all the phedophile cases which can bee seen at www.silentlambs.org

Will you be kind to to give us all a life sign, because I have my speculations that you maybe already are dead, in leak of medical treatment with blood components, in connection to and together with your knee operation, since you have announced here in this forum that you regard that blood and also derivates is a no-no, even that the Watchtower have released 97 % of the red blood cels to be used at their fellow men, then you will maintain in "Good standing".

It is my sincerely hope that nothing have happend to you Neo?

Don't dare to use 100% of the red blood cells, then you will automatically be disfellowshipped, without a possibility to defend yourself in front of a committee, ( Maybe even shortly before you are going to die, by the HLC members at your bedside) if you survive and it will come to the Elders knowledge, you are in trouble, if you have accepted 100 and not only 97% of the red blood cells and your family and friends, which still are members, will be shunned if they even grate you!!!

Quote:
The cover of the May 22, 1994 Awake! magazine showing photos of 26 children, with the caption: "Youths Who Put God First." Inside the magazine glorifies Witness children who died supporting WTS policy.
0 Replies

Talkactive

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2006 09:25 am
Hello Neo, are you still out there, or have you been placed in a bed, at the Hospital?

Then you maybe have the possibility to look at this film with a duration time of approximate 58 minutes, but be warned, don't have any Watchtower people around you, because then you will be in great trouble!

You know, "The evil men from the west", as the former Communist regimes also use to block for information which explored a wicked system created by humans without love and compassion!

I can warmly recommend, all of you, to se this movie from Jeremiah film, and judge for yourself! It can be seen at this link:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6861723185926041712&q=watchtower

When I saw it, my conscience was confronted because of my personal experience, of what I have been seen and understand, since my childhood. Later on when I looked into the scriptures, then I could se that there was huge warnings in; Isaiah 9:13-17, Revelation and Deuteronomy 18:20-22! Pls. use your knowledge, as a discerning person! and the Scriptures as reference!

9:13 For the people turneth not unto him that smiteth them, neither do they seek the LORD of hosts.

9:14 Therefore the LORD will cut off from Israel head and tail, branch and rush, in one day.

9:15 The ancient and honourable, he is the head; and the prophet that teacheth lies, he is the tail.

9:16 For the leaders of this people cause them to err; and they that are led of them are destroyed.

9:17 Therefore the LORD shall have no joy in their young men, neither shall have mercy on their fatherless and widows: for every one is an hypocrite and an evildoer, and every mouth speaketh folly. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.

22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

18:20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

18:21 And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?

18:22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

Neo and all others, I have nothing against that the Gospel will be distribuated, but false teachings and doctrines. At the same time I like to admit that I have supported my frinds sister to maintain her membership with the Watchtower.

Why, simply because her life will be a catastrophe without the social get-together and all the friends she have in the Kingdom Hall and you are teach many good things also, e.g. for persons who can't handle their lives, but otherwise will be ending into criminality, with gangs and misuse of drugs and alcohol, by having bad company, etc. etc....

The question is, will you be a Witnesses for Jehovah, distributing the good news, with it's anchoring in the Scriptures, or will you blindly spread false teachings, by distributing the Watchtowers non Scriptural doctrines, just because you like to call yourself for a Jehovah's Witnesses, which they teach their fellow men will be the only ones whome will survive Armageddon, in the same manner as many, who state they are Christians, only and just because they belong or commit themselves to e.g. the Catholic or the Protestants Churches or state that they are Mulims, but not following the Quran and what Islam really stands for!

Have ones ever thought of, what it means to be a Christian person, if not then it maybe was a proper time to look of what James said in 2:18-26 and Paul in Romans 13:8-10! Abraham was not a member of the watchtower Society, but was called for God's friend.....

2:18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.

2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

2:20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

2:21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?

2:22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?

2:23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.

2:24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

2:25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?

2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

13:9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

13:10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

Don't you agree that's something to be thinking of, even you Setanta?
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2006 09:57 am
Talkactive wrote:
Hello Neo, are you still out there, or have you been placed in a bed, at the Hospital?
here
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2006 10:26 am
Oh sure, Neo . . . spread the disease. He was happily talking away, wallowing in his delusions, all by his lonesome in this thread . . . and now you want to drag him into the big pool with the grown-ups.

I had been proud of you for ignoring this lunacy . . . but, now, after this . . . (walks away, shaking head) . . .
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2006 10:30 am
If you'll delete your post, I'll delete mine and maybe he'll go away.

Oh, wait! I would have to delete this one first; and then how would you see it?

Err.
0 Replies

Talkactive

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2006 12:09 pm
Setanta wrote:

Quote:
Oh sure, Neo . . . spread the disease. He was happily talking away, wallowing in his delusions, all by his lonesome in this thread . . . and now you want to drag him into the big pool with the grown-ups.

Setanta are you really a native American?. Maybe you are the reel Indian ones saw in the movie "One flew over the cuckoo's nest"?

Native Americans - American Indians - The First People of America; History of Native American Tribes

I will be really glad if you will confirm it, since and then we maybe can "smoke" a peace pipe together at Moe's. When we meet and in connection hereto, maybe you will tell me, what the name of your tribe God is, where you was so kind to send us all a picture!

Setanta quote:

Quote:
I had been proud of you for ignoring this lunacy . . . but, now, after this . . . (walks away, shaking head) . . .

Setanta be careful, it can be dangerous, I have personal experience of people who has been Veterans of the American Armed Forces. Victims from the War in Vietnam, those who didn't die, simply because they received a blood transfusion, which has been given by the medical staff and then has survived!.

(Just ask Neo your friend, he knows for sure and much better how dangerous it was in the real world, because he has it from a reliable source, the Watchtower and Awake magazines, latest the Awake from august 2006, how dangerous it is to be "eating" blood through the veins)

Setanta are you maybe a victim for the War in Indo Chine, now living in isolation, among other places in the mountains, those who had get their lives destroyed, because they didn't say no, to carry a M14 Rifle?

Ps. Or are you really and simply Neo's wife, you must tell us all. You sounds like a loving wife, who suppose to protect her husband. I'm really precarious now. Don't stretch me at the bench any longer!

Neo wrote:

Quote:
If you'll delete your post, I'll delete mine and maybe he'll go away.
Oh, wait! I would have to delete this one first; and then how would you see it?
Err.

It's really good to have you here again Neo, but pls. don't delete your pages, then there will be no chance at all for you, to remember or see what you have been written, among other things, what comes forth on page 4 concerning the blood and that you was unfamiliar with, that members of the Watchtower Society are going to be disfellowshipped.

Nowadays automatically without a committee procedure if they take 100% of the red blood cells (haemoglobin) inclusive the donut, but still are in good standing when they take 97% of the blood cells first and then the donuts, which isn't banned, mix it together in the body . The result will be that you have "eaten" 100 % of the banned red blood cells!

Sounds logical, isn't it?

At last Neo will you tell Setanta, to be kind, not to continue to push to your needle, because it doesn't sounds good, because the sound is the same again and again... scratch..scratch..scratch..scratch....!

Pls. in the meantime, when I pay the bail for you, answer the question Tele has asked you several times, instead of listening to Setanta, since his intentions is only to disturb your thinking....

1 Corinthians 2:14-16!

2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

The question Tele has asked you about several times:
Quote:

0 Replies

Talkactive

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2006 07:35 am
Neo here is a quotation from one who use the alias, Genesis_37:16!

Genesis_37:16 tell us one is a member of the Watchtower Society and if he/she had filled the new blood card, one would have been dead by now and was very lucky, opposite you, if your knee operation or if you get sick, since you have told us that you have decided, even to abstain from, by the Watchtower allowed derivates, but you handle all derivates as a no-no!

Quote:
ps no one turned me in about the platlets, I turned my self in many months later. Even though I really didn't feel that guilty about it. The transfusion I felt was treated almost as a non-issue by my elders although because of it their was public reproof. I was told later I would of had zero chance to live with out them. I had no idea it was that serious, I'm glad I never got around to filling out the more complicated "blood or medical directive"

Something to really think about. Jeremiah 7:31
0 Replies