For Neologist, and anyone else affiliated with watchtower.

Setanta

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2006 05:45 pm
For all of the mealy-mouthed righteous indignation of Intrepid and MOAN about Dok asking Neo this question, i am appalled that they pass over without comment the disgustingly hateful comments of Scott. Dok simply says that his mind is boggled (and one hopes he suffered no severe pain as a result). Scott is screaming at Neo that the JW have a religion of murders.

Why don't you two grow a sense of proportion.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2006 05:55 pm
Setanta wrote:
For all of the mealy-mouthed righteous indignation of Intrepid and MOAN about Dok asking Neo this question, i am appalled that they pass over without comment the disgustingly hateful comments of Scott. Dok simply says that his mind is boggled (and one hopes he suffered no severe pain as a result). Scott is screaming at Neo that the JW have a religion of murders.

Typical that the blow hard only singles out me and Arella Mae. ebrown_p seems to have escaped the wrath of the town bully.

Setty has obviously not seen any of my posts to Scott. Otherwise, he would have to stuff a sock in it. I have about had it with the childish, rantings of Setanta. I am appalled that he continues to get away with his personal attacks on people. He will probably go into his usually whining now. You know what Set? I don't give a damn.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2006 05:57 pm
Intrepid wrote:
Setanta wrote:

Typical that the blow hard only singles out me and Arella Mae. ebrown_p seems to have escaped the wrath of the town bully.

Setty has obviously not seen any of my posts to Scott. Otherwise, he would have to stuff a sock in it. I have about had it with the childish, rantings of Setanta. I am appalled that he continues to get away with his personal attacks on people. He will probably go into his usually whining now. You know what Set? I don't give a damn.

go for it Intrepid, I got me a pommegranite and a diet pepsi and can't wait for the show to begin.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2006 06:02 pm
Intrepid wrote:

You love to call people names, don't you? It's part and parcel with your playground mind set.

Quote:

No, i don't go around looking for your puerile drivel--i see enough of it as it is. I see absolutely no reason to refrain from pointing out that you attack the one who describes himself as a satanist, while remaining mute about the outrageous slam of the religionist. Your style is hypocritical and childish. You are the one who consistently whines. It is hilarious, though, to see you lash out like that, and then accuse me of habitually making personal attacks.

Give me a call if you ever grow up--you might have some interesting conversation to offer . . . but i doubt it.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2006 06:06 pm
Setanta wrote:

And why don't you just grow up and stop being such a blow harded bully? For your information MR KNOW IT ALL, I didn't read the whole thread because I was offended that anyone would ask Neo or anyone else that kind of a question. ONE MORE TIME - IT'S ARELLA MAE! GOT THAT SET! BIG GUY! DUDE!

Intrepid, let's you and me just let it go. In my opinion he is just trying to get us to blow up at him so he can say, "Oh gee, what a Christian attitude you have" or some such idiocy. HE ISN'T WORTH IT! Caps meant for emphasis only (and only in reference to what I am saying to you). Laughing
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2006 06:11 pm
You two need to get a room . . . or a private playground for your childishness . . .
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2006 06:16 pm
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/24.gif You want anyone to believe that Doktor S may have suffered severe pain because Jehovah's Witnesses don't believe in blood transfusions?http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/24.gif Dude! Guess you haven't noticed! Dok cares more about himself than anyone else! And I believe you are worried about him suffering any pain about as much as I would believe you would be as sympathetic and understanding with someone who is against abortion. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I forgot to add that to my previous post, so now C-L-I-C-K!!!!!
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2006 06:17 pm
Setanta wrote:
Intrepid wrote:

You love to call people names, don't you? It's part and parcel with your playground mind set.

Um, how do you feel about YOUR words?
Quote:
For all of the mealy-mouthed righteous indignation of Intrepid and MOAN

Quote:

No, i don't go around looking for your puerile drivel--i see enough of it as it is. I see absolutely no reason to refrain from pointing out that you attack the one who describes himself as a satanist, while remaining mute about the outrageous slam of the religionist. Your style is hypocritical and childish. You are the one who consistently whines. It is hilarious, though, to see you lash out like that, and then accuse me of habitually making personal attacks.

You seem to have missed what I said about this. I have posted to Scott that I don't agree with him. I don't care what Doktor S is, I would have made the same post if he was a Christian. Um, you have not answered on why you excluded ebrown. Curious, that.

Quote:
Give me a call if you ever grow up--you might have some interesting conversation to offer . . . but i doubt it.

I don't see this happening unless they let you have a phone in the nursery.
0 Replies

EpiNirvana

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2006 06:19 pm
Arella Mae wrote:

And why don't you just grow up and stop being such a blow harded bully? For your information MR KNOW IT ALL, I didn't read the whole thread because I was offended that anyone would ask Neo or anyone else that kind of a question. ONE MORE TIME - IT'S ARELLA MAE! GOT THAT SET! BIG GUY! DUDE!

Intrepid, let's you and me just let it go. In my opinion he is just trying to get us to blow up at him so he can say, "Oh gee, what a Christian attitude you have" or some such idiocy. HE ISN'T WORTH IT! Caps meant for emphasis only (and only in reference to what I am saying to you). Laughing

Why is it when you add a smilie on the end of your text it justifies everything else , For Examplen: I hope yu burn in hell you worthless piece of human filth Laughing and its all better Laughing
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2006 06:20 pm
I didn't mention E_brown because he said he was leaving the thread, and because he's not a mealy-mouthed Christian hypocrit who is always touting his won virtue.

MOAN displays her typical hebetude, and inability to understand irony.

You two should really get a room, you deserve one another--you belong together.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2006 06:21 pm
Setanta wrote:
I didn't mention E_brown because he said he was leaving the thread, and because he's not a mealy-mouthed Christian hypocrit who is always touting his won virtue.

MOAN displays her typical hebetude, and inability to understand irony.

You two should really get a room, you deserve one another--you belong together.

There, you said it. Because he is not a Christian. Very telling.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2006 06:22 pm
You bet--and what it tells is that i don't suffer fools or hypocrits gladly, and that i don't consider E_brown to be either.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2006 06:23 pm
Amen!
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2006 06:23 pm
while it would only be speculation on my part i would surmise that E_brown is far more christian than either Intrepid or moan.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2006 06:25 pm
There we have it. Mr. Setanta considers Arella Mae and I fools and hypocrites. That is why he posts on almost every that we go into. Mr. Stalker. Nothing of value.....just religious persecution at work.

I have gone off topic quite enough on this thread. Sorry to others for that.
0 Replies

neologist

Folks. Doc and I get along just fine and you probably know by now that my skin is mighty thick. The blood issue is one widely associated with Jehovah's Witnesses and I see no reason to sidestep it simply because it arouses great emotion. To answer a question posed earlier, allow me to quote from a Watchtower publication:

"Is a transfusion really the same as eating blood?

In a hospital, when a patient cannot eat through his mouth, he is fed intravenously. Now, would a person who never put blood into his mouth but who accepted blood by transfusion really be obeying the command to "keep abstaining from . . . blood"? (Acts 15:29) To use a comparison, consider a man who is told by the doctor that he must abstain from alcohol. Would he be obedient if he quit drinking alcohol but had it put directly into his veins?"
Reasoning on the Scriptures - Watchtower Bible and Tract Society - New York, p. 73

Scott obviously has issues with the Watchtower teachings which are far beyond the scope of this board. Nevertheless, he should be free to express himself and allow his opinions to be judged by fellow a2kers.

That being said, I should also remind you that I am not an authorized representative of the Watchtower Society and that I often voice ideas which may overreach the truth. These I also willingly submit to your scrutiny.

I punch both ways, you know.

http://web4.ehost-services.com/el2ton1/boxing.gif

So let the games begin!
0 Replies

Intrepid

dyslexia wrote:
while it would only be speculation on my part i would surmise that E_brown is far more christian than either Intrepid or moan.

I truly hope that to be the case.
0 Replies

Setanta

I'll go along with that. The phrase "whited sepulchres full of rotting flesh and dead men's bones" leaps to mind.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2006 06:26 pm
That amen was meant for Intrepid.

DYSLEXIA! IT'S ARELLA MAE! NOT MOAN! I AM ASKING YOU KINDLY TO USE MY USER ID! IF YOU DON'T USE THE CORRECT ONE I WILL ASSUME, JUST LIKE WITH SETANTA, BIG GUY, DUDE, THAT YOU ARE DOING IT OUT OF MALICIOUS INTENT JUST AS I DID WHEN I CALLED HIM SET, BIG GUY AND DUDE! A BIT OF HIS OWN MEDICINE!

EhBeth and Lady Diane are too good for the both of you!
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2006 06:28 pm
Neo,

It is obviously known to you and others that I do not agree with your doctrine or choice of religion. But, that's your business, not mine! If I don't believe in something that you post I usually either keep my mouth shut or I'll post why and leave it at that. I've learned a lot from you and hopefully will continue to do so.

I'm just sick and tired of the antics. I was offended that he would ask you that question. I'd be offended if he had asked that question of anyone in public. Some things I believe are better handled in private.

I hope I didn't offend you by jumping in there stating my opinion.
0 Replies