the difference between J.R. Ewing and George w. Bush

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 19 Aug, 2006 06:41 am
Number one similarity for me.... when either one of the ass holes come on tv I switch the channel immediately......
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sat 19 Aug, 2006 07:17 am
On asking questions:

JR = "Honey, if you wanna hear your answer, you gotta ask the question at the right time; that's from J.R. Ewing's handbook."

Bush = "Peter. Are you going to ask that question with shades on?"
Peter Wallsten of the Los Angeles Times: "I can take them off."
Bush: "I'm interested in the shade look, seriously."
Wallsten: "All right, I'll keep it, then."
Bush: "For the viewers, there's no sun."
Wallsten: "I guess it depends on your perspective."
Bush: "Touche.
--An exchange with legally blind reporter Peter Wallsten, to whom Bush later apologized, Washington, D.C., June 14, 2006

On doors:

JR = "Like my daddy alway's said: if you can't get in the front door, just go around to the back."

Bush = "Finally, the desk, where we'll have our picture taken in front of -- is nine other Presidents used it. This was given to us by Queen Victoria in the 1870s, I think it was. President Roosevelt put the door in so people would not know he was in a wheelchair. John Kennedy put his head out the door." --George W. Bush, showing German newspaper reporter Kai Diekmann the Oval Office, Washington, D.C., May 5, 2006
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sat 19 Aug, 2006 07:54 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Number one similarity for me.... when either one of the ass holes come on tv I switch the channel immediately......

What have you got against J.R. Ewing? Or is it Larry Hagman?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 19 Aug, 2006 09:52 am
eoe wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

What have you got against J.R. Ewing? Or is it Larry Hagman?

I just didn't like the show but make no mistake... Id' jump over 10000 gwb's to get to one JR Ewing....
0 Replies