Why Do They Want To Kill Us?

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 01:22 pm
Today, George W. Bush said, "Islamo-facists are trying to use any means to kill us because they hate the freedom we all love."

Yes, Islamic terrorists are trying to kill us. But why? Islamic terrrorists are trying to kill us because our government has been funding and arming Israel's illegal occupation of Palestine for decades now.

Islamic terrorists are trying to kill us because our government insists upon militarily occupying Muslim soveriegn nations, installing U.S. military bases on their land and stealing their natural resources; namely, oil and gas.

Islamic terrorists are trying to kill us because each time Israel kills a muslim with American-made and provided weapons, the entire Muslim world, especially Muslim terrorists, squarely and rightfully blame us for Israel's wholesale murder of Muslims.

So why does Bush and our media fervently avoid telling us this most pivotal of truths?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,207 • Replies: 27
No top replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 01:31 pm
It's better to ask your question that to say the truth which is "Why do WE want to kill THEM?" Our country has had too much power for too long. Our leaders regard themselves as above everyone else. The balance of power is slipping out of our grasp and the government is making it happen.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 01:36 pm
I need bigger hip boots. The crap keeps getting deeper here.
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 01:45 pm
Well put NickFun, yes, we could also ask the question "Why do WE want to kill THEM?"

McGentrix
Quote:

Once your head get's deeply buried inside your butt, i'm afraid, hip boots will not help you McGentrix, you're stuck inside for ever, in-fact nothing can help you. Very Happy

You could ask your friend Brandon9000, to help you pull it out, it might be a bit difficult, with his head stuck as well.

Like this
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 02:09 pm
The country is going to one-way to hell and McG and his folks are blindly leading the way.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 02:29 pm
So, if I am reading you correctly freedom4free, it's our own fault the Islamists want to kill us? Shocked

Really? To me, that's kind of on the same level as the woman deserved to be raped because she wore a mini-skirt. Rolling Eyes

It is my opinion the Islamists want to kill us because they consider us infidels because we do not worship their god Allah. They would have us a completely Islam nation much as some think the very same thing of Christians. Plain and simple.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 02:42 pm
When we invaded Iraq I'm sure they felt the same way. It was US that tried to shove our politics and religion down THEIR throats.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 03:08 pm
Really, Nickfun? So, I take it that our soldiers are over there actually cutting off the heads of prisoners that refuse to accept Jesus? Got any proof of that? I can show you plenty of proof that it is what many Muslims are doing because their prisoners will not claim Allah as their god, but I really don't think you'd have the stomach to watch it. Not many do.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 03:28 pm
Arella Mae wrote:
So, if I am reading you correctly freedom4free, it's our own fault the Islamists want to kill us? Shocked

You are reading him correctly, MA/AM. That's the mentality of the leftist: The US can only blame itself for the terrorism against it, because it's "trying to shove its politics and religion down their throats." Israel is to blame, because they are "illegally occupying Palestine."

Terrorist apologists always blame the victim of the terrorism, rather than the terrorists.
0 Replies

paull

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 03:38 pm
Quote:

McG., my dipstick says it is the same as always. Just deep enough to keep me coming back for the entertainment.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 03:41 pm
Arella Mae wrote:
Really, Nickfun? So, I take it that our soldiers are over there actually cutting off the heads of prisoners that refuse to accept Jesus? Got any proof of that? I can show you plenty of proof that it is what many Muslims are doing because their prisoners will not claim Allah as their god, but I really don't think you'd have the stomach to watch it. Not many do.

I see 150,000 dead Iraqi's whose only crime was being born Iraqi and Muslim. We created a war that didn't have to happen to a nation that presented no threat to us. Iraq was not involved in 9/11. They never attacked us.

Are they supposed to befriend us?
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 03:49 pm
Arella Mae wrote:

You people are obviously ignorant.

The pro-Israeli lobby has affected our freedoms so badly that American Professors John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt had to go to England to publish a critique on the lobby called "The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy." They refer to the charge of anti-Semitism as the "great silencer," that is axiomatically used to attack anybody criticizing Israel or Israeli policy.

The situation has become so bad that even the Iraq War, according to the professors, was due in large part to the influence of the pro-Israeli lobby. The same strategies are now being played to pressure the administration into being aggressive with Iran, so that, as the paper states, "Israel's enemies get weakened or overthrown, Israel gets a free hand with the Palestinians, and the United States does most of the fighting, dying, rebuilding and paying."

It's very tragic that because of the pro-Israeli lobby Americans hear only one side of the debate and as a result, the United States is putting its own security aside to advance the interests of another state. As Professor Mearsheimer puts it, the U.S. has a terrorism problem in good part because it is so closely allied with Israel, not the other way around.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 06:05 pm
Quote:
You people are obviously ignorant.

Uh, you people? Who are you people?

The pro-Israeli lobby has affected our freedoms so badly that American Professors John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt had to go to England to publish a critique on the lobby called "The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy." They refer to the charge of anti-Semitism as the "great silencer," that is axiomatically used to attack anybody criticizing Israel or Israeli policy.

The situation has become so bad that even the Iraq War, according to the professors, was due in large part to the influence of the pro-Israeli lobby. The same strategies are now being played to pressure the administration into being aggressive with Iran, so that, as the paper states, "Israel's enemies get weakened or overthrown, Israel gets a free hand with the Palestinians, and the United States does most of the fighting, dying, rebuilding and paying."

It's very tragic that because of the pro-Israeli lobby Americans hear only one side of the debate and as a result, the United States is putting its own security aside to advance the interests of another state. As Professor Mearsheimer puts it, the U.S. has a terrorism problem in good part because it is so closely allied with Israel, not the other way around.

Like I said, you are saying it's our own fault they want to kill us. What BS! If I call you a filthy name you have a choice. You either get ticked off and respond, ignore it, etc. No one forces you to act in any certain way for what they do to you. I think that's a big problem with a lot of people in this world today. It seems too many just don't want to take responsibility for their own actions.
[/b]
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 07:14 pm
Arella Mae wrote:

Really? To me, that's kind of on the same level as the woman deserved to be raped because she wore a mini-skirt. Rolling Eyes

It is my opinion the Islamists want to kill us because they consider us infidels because we do not worship their god Allah. They would have us a completely Islam nation much as some think the very same thing of Christians. Plain and simple.

This is a hideously innacurate analogy.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 11:12 pm
Well, then I suppose it's a good thing you aren't the one that used it. Laughing

I didn't mean it as on the same level as in killing = rape for Pete's sake. I meant I find it just as silly a statement. :wink:
0 Replies

Brookings

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 11:23 pm
Perhaps its because there are people in the world who are worse than George W. Bush? Whatever the moral downfalls of US policy in the region (and god knows there have been plenty) the deliberate targeting of citizens is morally indefensible. I am a firm believer in the right of populations to resist foreign domination, even by force if the situation neccesitates, however, once attacks against civilians become institutionalized any moral legitimacy that movement might have held is forfeit.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2006 12:44 am
NickFun wrote:
Arella Mae wrote:

I see 150,000 dead Iraqi's whose only crime was being born Iraqi and Muslim. We created a war that didn't have to happen to a nation that presented no threat to us. Iraq was not involved in 9/11. They never attacked us.

Are they supposed to befriend us?

God, you're stupid. Saddam Hussein had had biological weapons, and programs to produce both nukes and more powerful biological weapons. He tried to Annex Kuwait, and when we stopped him, in his surrender treaty, he promised to dismantle these weapons and programs, and provide proof of same. After a dozen years of his lies, obstruction, and obfuscation, we had little such proof, and really had no basis for knowing whether he had finally complied, but strangely furnished no proof of it, or was continuing to develop the weapons secretly. This presented an immense potential danger to the world, since one use of one such weapon might kill, say, hundreds of thousands.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2006 12:45 am
candidone1 wrote:
Arella Mae wrote:

This is a hideously innacurate analogy.

Have you seen the manifesto Osama bin Laden published in the Western newspapers shortly after 9/11? This is exactly what it says - we must convert, like it or not.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2006 02:06 am
What the heck is your problem, Brandon? Shocked I'm stupid? Shocked What are you talking about? Shocked I stated IN MY OPINION why I felt THEY wanted to kill us. I never said it was the only reason or the exact reason, etc.

I'm stupid????? Shocked
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2006 05:02 am
I thought he was talking to Nickfun.
0 Replies