9/11 was an inside job

reaper66

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 10:37 pm
I wish someone would set up a $1 million dollar challenge and award $1 million dollars to anyone who could prove the facts that I just posted wrong. I doubt anyone would win because you can't prove them wrong.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 11:05 pm
More bm.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 11:11 pm
reaper66 wrote:

Yes the government did kill JFK. Why did they kill him? [/quote]

Because the Chiago Cubs haven't won a World Series in a real long time?
0 Replies

Brookings

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 11:12 pm
Well what if your "facts" are somewhat contradictory?

"8. Prior to 9/11 President Bush signed executive order W199i telling the FBI to back off Osama Bin Ladin and Al Qeida. He even fired agents that wouldn't follow their orders.

10. The Bin Ladin Confession tape with the fat Bin Ladin has been proven to be a fake. The person in that tape who confessed to carrying out 9/11 was not Osama Bin Ladin."

Okay, say the first "fact" is true, the government "backed off" bin ladin (whatever that entailed) and gave bin ladin a free pass to blow up the two largest buildings in NYC, why then would the government feel compelled to stage a fake bin ladin confession?
0 Replies

reaper66

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 11:25 pm
Brookings wrote:
Well what if your "facts" are somewhat contradictory?

"8. Prior to 9/11 President Bush signed executive order W199i telling the FBI to back off Osama Bin Ladin and Al Qeida. He even fired agents that wouldn't follow their orders.

10. The Bin Ladin Confession tape with the fat Bin Ladin has been proven to be a fake. The person in that tape who confessed to carrying out 9/11 was not Osama Bin Ladin."

Okay, say the first "fact" is true, the government "backed off" bin ladin (whatever that entailed) and gave bin ladin a free pass to blow up the two largest buildings in NYC, why then would the government feel compelled to stage a fake bin ladin confession?

This is just a theory but it is one held by alot of people who have studied 9/11. Prior to 9/11 Osama Bin Ladin was treated at the american hospitol in Dubai Pakistan. That's where it is confirmed by hospital officials that he met with the local head of the CIA (that by the way was reported in the london guardian), According to sources in the hospital Bin Ladin died of kidny failure two months before 9/11. Like I said this is just a theory and their is no evidence to confirm it. What is not a theory is that the man in that tape is not Osama Bin Ladin. What really happened to Bin Ladin, who knows we may never find out for sure.
0 Replies

Brookings

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 11:32 pm
I find it disturbing that this nonsense is gaining recognition by wider and wider audiences. I blame it on secretiveness and the general untrustworthiness of this administration. (note: untrustworthy does not mean willing or capable of carrying out this conspiracy. Which, I should add seems to represent an endless variety of different and mutually exclusive theories)

Edit: Also...Dubai, Pakistan? Where the hell is that? Dubai is a state on the Persian Gulf bordering Saudi Arabia, Pakistan is a state which borders Afghanistan. I assume you mean Pakistan, but a quick google search doesnt mention any town, city, province, in Pakistan named Dubai.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 11:41 pm
reaper66, Million bucks or not, you can't prove there's no such thing as magic, either. A challenge of that nature actually works the other way around; its up to you to prove your claims are valid - which, quite simply and for very good reason you cannot do, any more than you can prove magic is real - or isn't. There's an all but incontravertable principle of logic - parsimony. Perhaps its best expressed through the axiom known as Occam's Razor; essentially, it holds that when presented with two or more proposed answers, the answer involving the fewest assumptions while remaining consistent with observation and accepted physical laws and principles has the highest probability of being most nearly correct.

All other considerations aside, a notion such as you present, that literally thousands of discrete individual actions, many criminal in nature, be performed in specified sequence, all without fail and in absolute secret, carried out by thousands of people across several continents over a period of years, designed and effected in such manner as to deflect suspicion from the organizational entity and direct it toward some other entity, without a fatally critical foulup happening not just somewhere but in many places along the tortuously complex chain, is absolutely preposterous; it just plain ain't gonna happen if humans are in the chain.

Of course, some people are so eager to be misled, desperate to be fooled, they'll jump at damned near any opportunity to grab a flashy bus to nowhere - especially if they think lots of other folks just like them are on the same bus. If that wasn't the case, not only would whacky conspiracy theories never get going, there'd be no pyramid scams and internet spam would never have come to be.

Now that we have that out of the way, just to show you I'm really a nice guy, I'll be more than happy to arrange for you to share in the vast fortune on its way to me from Nigeria. Just provide me your financial details, including account and bank routing numbers, along with a modest, fully-refundable earnest-money deposit just to prove your trustworthyness and sincerety, and I'll rush you everything you need to secure your portion of this fabulous windfall. You will, of course, keep all this secret, won't you?
0 Replies

reaper66

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 11:47 pm
Brookings wrote:
I find it disturbing that this nonsense is gaining recognition by wider and wider audiences. I blame it on secretiveness and the general untrustworthiness of this administration. (note: untrustworthy does not mean willing or capable of carrying out this conspiracy. Which, I should add seems to represent an endless variety of different and mutually exclusive theories)

They are the only ones who could have carried out this conspiracy. Do you think som guy wearing a turbin in a cave could make NORAD stand down. do you think some guy in a cave warned Mayor Willie Brown, Attorny General John Ashcroft, Auther Salman Rustie, and the Joint cheifs of staff not to fly to new york on 9/11. Do you think Al Qieda could make larry silverstein admit on TV that he pulled buiding 7 at 5:20 on the afternoon of 9/11 (which by the way those charges to demolish building 7 would take at least a few days to set up if not weeks). Here is the clip of larry silverstein admiting on PBS that he pulled buildin 7
Larry Silverstein admitting that he pulled building 7. Keep in mind it takes days to wire a building for demolition. But magically they were able to do it on 9/11 in just a few hours.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7he_sAVs0A&search=Larry%20Silverstein
Do think some people in a cave caused Goerge W Bush to sign executive order W199i ordering the FBI and defense intelligence to back off Osama Bin Ladin and Al Qieda.
Why where the hijackers living with FBI informants
why did bush have the order to invade afganistan signed and ready on his desk two days prior to 9/11
why did governer Jeb Bush declare unprecedented martial law in florida two days prior to 9/11 and was planning to make the announcement on 9/11
Why where all the survailance cameras confiscated from the surounding areas of the pentagon on 9/11

Serously, explain how some guys in a cave did all that.
0 Replies

Brookings

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2006 12:45 am
There are people in this world worse than George W. Bush...I know its hard for someone raised and sheltered in the relative security and privilege of the United States to believe, but it is true. And at the risk of sounding like the man, which i despise pretty thoroughly, there are people who embrace ideologies which promote the nihilistic destruction of human life for no other reason than to inflict terror. Certainly, Osama Bin Ladin isn't really expecting to achieve the limits of his political goals through terrorism (with the exception of US troops out of Saudi) the United States isnt going to fall, nor a Sunni caliphate rise due to the death of several thousand westerners. George Bush is a terrible leader who has floundered in his response to about every (admittedly formidable) political situation that has confronted him, but he didnt murder 3,000 Americans.
0 Replies

reaper66

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2006 12:56 am
Brookings wrote:
There are people in this world worse than George W. Bush...I know its hard for someone raised and sheltered in the relative security and privilege of the United States to believe, but it is true. And at the risk of sounding like the man, which i despise pretty thoroughly, there are people who embrace ideologies which promote the nihilistic destruction of human life for no other reason than to inflict terror. Certainly, Osama Bin Ladin isn't really expecting to achieve the limits of his political goals through terrorism (with the exception of US troops out of Saudi) the United States isnt going to fall, nor a Sunni caliphate rise due to the death of several thousand westerners. George Bush is a terrible leader who has floundered in his response to about every (admittedly formidable) political situation that has confronted him, but he didnt murder 3,000 Americans.

I'm well aware that there are people worse than Bush. I can name a few, Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Mou Sa Tung, Fidel Castro, Kim Jong ill, Hu Jentou, etc. Some of those people I just named are responsible for the deaths of up to 60 million people. Hitler only killed 20 million people. Some of these other guys make him look like a saint. So yes their are are people worse than Goerge W Bush. Of course a lot of those people I listed are dead now but the point is I am well aware that it could be alot worse.
0 Replies

reddragon696

Reply Sun 13 Aug, 2006 09:24 am
I have to say that either the bush government was complicit in the 9/11 attacks or was so incompetent they couldn't do anything to stop it. Either one is or should be a treasonable criminal offence.
The FAA stated and had recordings of notifying bush through the Secret Service that the planes had been hijacked within the first half hour after they refused to continue required radio contact with FAA control towers.
The tapes mysteriously got erased so no proof of this would be available but why would the Director of the FAA lie about it if he didn't have the tapes to back it up?
The Military had been intercepting ALL planes that failed to keep in contact with towers since the law requiring them to do so was passed in 2000 yet for some reason the military failed to intercept a single plane although they were flying over some of the most heavily populated military installations in America at the time. The recently released NORAD tapes of radio traffic with the Navy by the Army showed that the Navy had absolutely no interest in intercepting the hijacked jets. The Military has consistently refused to comment on why they did not scramble a single military jet until just before the last one hit the pentagon and then it came from a base more than 300 miles away instead of Andrews which was in the area.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sun 13 Aug, 2006 09:34 am
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/7862/dvic330ix6.jpg
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 05:38 am
Brookings wrote:
Isnt it nice how conspiracies let you in on something that few but a small, under appreciated, elite have the astuteness and moral vigor to expose to the public? Its amazing how complex geopolical realities in which one was completely uninformed suddenly make sense...

Brookings wrote:

Brookings, a heartfelt welcome to A2K. Just read your other posts as well; a reasoned, articulate, and informed voice is always welcome, and sometimes much needed.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 07:20 am
reaper,
you probably believe that the Oliver Stone film JFK is factual too, don't ya?
0 Replies

okie

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 01:18 pm
And the government is poisoning us all through their secret jet contrail program.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2006 02:58 pm
Razz
paull wrote:
It IS a very well annotated original post. I like that.

Btw, was this thread posted in the Humor forum or moved there? ;-)
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2006 03:13 pm
Pretty sure it was moved here, nimh - prolly 'cause of how it developed, and the fact A2K lacks a Black Helicopter forum.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2006 04:12 pm
timberlandko wrote:
Pretty sure it was moved here, nimh - prolly 'cause of how it developed, and the fact A2K lacks a Black Helicopter forum.

A2K needs a Black Helicopter forum.
0 Replies