Need advice

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 02:34 pm
My GF slept in another room after our fight last night... get this; We started talking about sex and the fact that I masterbate everyday and she wanted to know why. I told her because I like doing it, I get horny and I need to release. She still kept asking why and told me that she can see how other women get offended when men do this. Although, she never sees it because I never look at it when she is around. She also thinks I would rather have that than have sex with her. We also talked about the give and take in sex. She doesnt understand about taking care or giving pleasure to me because she says I will get mine no matter what. she got mad at me telling me that I am not being understanding and went to the spare room to sleep. My ex-wife was the same way.

She is 26, has only had 6 partners, thinks sex is VERY private, and says she is opened minded. At the same time she is very stubborn and opinionated and has the "I'm right all of the time" attitude. I tell her all the time that she would be perfect for a debate team or being a lawyer.

The sex is bad... here is how it goes each and everytime. We undress, I use a toy on her or go down on her, she orgasms, we have sex, then we are done. Hardly any positions, just the missionary, doggy, and on top. She barely touches my penis in anyway. There is just no excitement at all. We talk about it, but just like most things we talk about, it's all about what I am doing wrong.

Granted, she is pregnant, so the positions are limited, but she improve on other stuff. I do not get taken care of at all. The last time I was totally taken care of was at the party a few weeks ago by a friend. Another friend took care of me a week later, but that was just hard and rough sex... I know with them, that if we got closer, they would be the type to take care of their man.

This all started happening when we moved to her home town, after we found out she was pregnant. Before that, she moved in with me and was away from her family. We seemed to be able to talk about anything and she didnt have a problem with anything. Now she does. I understand that she is pregnant and is irrational, but her views were like this before she was pregnant.

I am not wanting to get married, but at the same time I do not want another broken home, like my kids from my previous marriage have. I have been cheating on her, which I know is wrong, but I need to be happy. I have talked to her about counsiling, but I do not feel things are going to change.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 659 • Replies: 11
No top replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 02:40 pm
What's happening, kicky? Where ya been?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 02:42 pm
Re: Need advice
vegasdroopy wrote:
My GF slept in another room after our fight last night... get this; We started talking about sex and the fact that I masterbate everyday and she wanted to know why. I told her because I like doing it, I get horny and I need to release. She still kept asking why and told me that she can see how other women get offended when men do this. Although, she never sees it because I never look at it when she is around. She also thinks I would rather have that than have sex with her. We also talked about the give and take in sex. She doesnt understand about taking care or giving pleasure to me because she says I will get mine no matter what. she got mad at me telling me that I am not being understanding and went to the spare room to sleep. My ex-wife was the same way.

She is 26, has only had 6 partners, thinks sex is VERY private, and says she is opened minded. At the same time she is very stubborn and opinionated and has the "I'm right all of the time" attitude. I tell her all the time that she would be perfect for a debate team or being a lawyer.

The sex is bad... here is how it goes each and everytime. We undress, I use a toy on her or go down on her, she orgasms, we have sex, then we are done. Hardly any positions, just the missionary, doggy, and on top. She barely touches my penis in anyway. There is just no excitement at all. We talk about it, but just like most things we talk about, it's all about what I am doing wrong.

Granted, she is pregnant, so the positions are limited, but she improve on other stuff. I do not get taken care of at all. The last time I was totally taken care of was at the party a few weeks ago by a friend. Another friend took care of me a week later, but that was just hard and rough sex... I know with them, that if we got closer, they would be the type to take care of their man.

This all started happening when we moved to her home town, after we found out she was pregnant. Before that, she moved in with me and was away from her family. We seemed to be able to talk about anything and she didnt have a problem with anything. Now she does. I understand that she is pregnant and is irrational, but her views were like this before she was pregnant.

I am not wanting to get married, but at the same time I do not want another broken home, like my kids from my previous marriage have. I have been cheating on her, which I know is wrong, but I need to be happy. I have talked to her about counsiling, but I do not feel things are going to change.

Wasn't there something about Roxy in here a minute ago?

Pregnancy often has a major impact on libido.

Quit cheating on her.

If things aren't going to change and the status quo is not OK, get a divorce, now. If that doesn't sit well with you, go to counseling.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 03:06 pm
how does she know you're masterbating if you only do it when she's not around?

sometimes I ask my husband...."Guess what I did today?!"

He'll make 3 guesses...then I'll say "NO! I masturbated!!!"

then we just laugh and laugh.
0 Replies

vegasdroopy

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 03:25 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
how does she know you're masterbating if you only do it when she's not around?

sometimes I ask my husband...."Guess what I did today?!"

He'll make 3 guesses...then I'll say "NO! I masturbated!!!"

then we just laugh and laugh.

We talk about and she asked me... /shrug... I thought it was normal.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 03:28 pm
I recommend he gets himself another girlfriend that's not pregnant. Being pregnant just spoils the mood.
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 03:29 pm
In that case, I recommend he get a vasectomy.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 03:29 pm
vegasdroopy wrote:

No doubt you're lying to her about being "taken care of" by your friends, so why did you feel compelled to tell her the truth about that?
0 Replies

vegasdroopy

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 03:37 pm
joefromchicago wrote:
vegasdroopy wrote:

No doubt you're lying to her about being "taken care of" by your friends, so why did you feel compelled to tell her the truth about that?

I understand where you are coming from, but I need advice on what I should do, not what i did wrong.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 03:39 pm
Counseling.

That's what we told you before you cheated -- along with "don't cheat!". That obviously wasn't listened to, so... <shrug>
0 Replies

vegasdroopy

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 03:40 pm
sozobe wrote:
Counseling.

That's what we told you before you cheated -- along with "don't cheat!". That obviously wasn't listened to, so... <shrug>

Thanks... and for the record, this was going on before she got pregnant as well... just not as extreme.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 05:56 pm
Ok.

So you enjoy cheating...

and you have a pregnant girlfriend.

You will freely tell her you jack off, but you are not open about your sex with other people? Or that she isnt exciting to you anymore?

Ya know what you should do? ( my opinion only )

Keep yer dick in your pants until you two are able to give 100% ( both of you) to working on your sexual relationship.

This may have to wait until after she has the baby... but if you cant 'wait' that long, then I would suggest you part ways now.
Save her, save you , and enjoy yourself.
0 Replies