First time sex

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 02:51 am
Hi there, I got some question about sex, is not dirty. My girlfriend and I having oral sex and help me to mustarbate, and it last quite sometimes; but I just having my first ever sex with her, and I ejac a lots faster than oral sex and mustarbating, can I know what is my problem and how can I overcome with it? Thanks a lots
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,110 • Replies: 19
No top replies

material girl

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 02:55 am
Your ejaculating quickly because sex is new and exciting to you.Its not a problem as such.
Try acheiving orgasm before you meet up with your girlfriend then when you have sex it wont feel as intense so you wont 'finish' so quickly.

Just basically have more sex then you can learn how to delay things.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 02:56 am
The more experience, the slower the ejacs ;-)
0 Replies

QuestionMark

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 03:17 am
Thanks for quick reply, this things had been bothering me a lots. Is it that having sex more will decreasing the time to ejaculate? And how does experience help me to learn to delay ejaculate? And another problem that bothering me a lots, because first time came to sudden, and forgotten to prepare condom, and just the time I feel want to ejaculate, I pull out, but I feel that I accidentally ejac some in her, and this made me nervous, and do not know is she going to get pregnant because of few ejac....
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 03:30 am
Its possible but but take a pregnancy test to find out.
Please never forget to use condoms in the future.

If you have sex more you know what to expect and how it will feel, the more you do it the more you will be able to control yourself and make it last longer.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 03:37 am
Yup, what MG said ;-)
0 Replies

QuestionMark

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 03:42 am
Just somethings out of this topic, if a girl really in love with a guy, does sex takes very very important roles from the view of the girls? And how long does it take after having sex inorder we can check if she pregnant? I heard that pregnant will stop the period, how long after having sex only will stop the period if there is pregnancy. Thanks
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 03:46 am
Work out when her period was due next, if it doesnt turn up she could be pregnant but stress can delay a period.
You can take a pregnancy test any time, just read the packet.

Yes sex is different for girls.
Imagine how youd have to feel about someone before you let them put their penis in you.
0 Replies

QuestionMark

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 03:56 am
So is that means few day after making up then already can be tested the pregnancy? Thanks for the solution.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 04:00 am
Yep, if someone is pregnant they are pregnant.Conception happens within seconds.
Doesnt matter how small the feotus/baby is, pregnancy should be detected with a test.
You may want to do more than one test just to make sure.

Please use condoms.

Can I ask how old you are?
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 04:24 am
You usually have to wait until the period is late for an accurate pregnancy test. (I used to work in a family planning clinic)

x
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 04:31 am
Dorothy Parker wrote:
You usually have to wait until the period is late for an accurate pregnancy test. (I used to work in a family planning clinic)

x

Wise words, ignore my info.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 08:14 am
Re: First time sex
QuestionMark wrote:
... can I know what is my problem and how can I overcome with it?

Think about baseball.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 01:41 pm
Or think about your grandmother.
0 Replies

CarbonSystem

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 09:53 pm
I always like to try and solve impossible math equations.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 10:14 pm
joefromchicago wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
... can I know what is my problem and how can I overcome with it?

Think about baseball.

Well.

Now I understand you Chicagoans much better.

Thank you.

Laughing
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 06:18 am
Eva wrote:
Well.

Now I understand you Chicagoans much better.

Thank you.

Laughing

You go with what works. Of course, there's the danger that, through a transferrence process, you might get sexually aroused by watching a baseball game. That danger is significantly reduced, however, if you're a Cubs fan: there's nothing exciting about them is year.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 09:04 am
So sorry. In that case, I suppose thinking about the Cubs would work for QuestionMark. Laughing
0 Replies

kitchenpete

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 06:16 am
Two things:

1 If you wear a condom, the sensitivity is reduced (some have this as a special feature) so ejaculation may be delayed. Not to mention the pregnancy/STD issues!

2 Look up the "PC" (pubococcygeus) muscle on the internet, here's an example:

PC Muscle - AskMen.com

You can work on control using this - practice while you're not actually having penetrative sex and see if you can keep yourself from coming - it works!

I was actually having a very interesting conversation the other day with a female friend who told me that her experience is that men take longer to come as they get older - which can be annoying in the other direction sometimes!

Best of luck.

KP
0 Replies

QuestionMark

Reply Sat 14 Oct, 2006 04:15 am
So to make it simple, is the excercise means when the pennis is 'awake' , just simply 'move' it up and hold it for few moment, then release it, then repeating this excersice for few times a day, is that the article means? And I'm not quite understand where the PC muscle is...
0 Replies