Screwed up liberal tolerance

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 06:09 pm
I know that if anyone came on A2K and badmouthed blacks, they would be booed and hissed and eventually run off A2K. Why is it that liberals seem to believe it is ok to not only bad mouth Jews, but to do so continuously?

Many of the members on A2K should be ashamed of themselves for tolerating the incessant hate that fills these fora.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,542 • Replies: 60
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 06:13 pm
A few liberals may badmouth Jews. That doesn't make them all anti semitic. In fact most of the ones you accuse of badmouthing Jews may be talking about the Israeli government, not the people at all. Many of my favorite people in the whole world are Jews, so don't be painting me with your brush.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 06:13 pm
I don't see anyone "badmouthing" Jews, in the way you suggest. Unless I'm not understanding what you mean by "badmouthing". You want to post a couple of C&P examples, just for clarity's sake?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 06:25 pm
McGentrix is promoting peace buy stirring the pot. What did you expect?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 06:27 pm
snood wrote:
I don't see anyone "badmouthing" Jews, in the way you suggest. Unless I'm not understanding what you mean by "badmouthing". You want to post a couple of C&P examples, just for clarity's sake?

Read the forums. If you can't see what I am speaking of, then try inserting the word black whenever you see the word Jew.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 06:27 pm
I've noticed that Republicans have no defense against being called bigots, so they try to paint liberals as bigots, figuring that in a world that listens to bush logic, the names will stick.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 06:30 pm
This'll be a fun game... everywhere you see the word McGentrix put Dr. Frank-N-Furter......
0 Replies

Shapeless

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 06:31 pm
I too have noticed a bit of irrational ranting at the Jews, and it is certainly something to be deplored. However, generically attributing this to liberals is only slightly less ridiculous.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 06:31 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
I've noticed that Republicans have no defense against being called bigots, so they try to paint liberals as bigots, figuring that in a world that listens to bush logic, the names will stick.

The truth hurts doesn't it? Perhaps if you spent as much time attacking the real bigots, I wouldn't need to make posts like these. The anti-semitic commentary on A2K is thick. If you can't see it for what it is, nothing I say will change that for you. So, why post in my thread?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 06:34 pm
McGentrix wrote:
edgarblythe wrote:

The truth hurts doesn't it? Perhaps if you spent as much time attacking the real bigots, I wouldn't need to make posts like these. The anti-semitic commentary on A2K is thick. If you can't see it for what it is, nothing I say will change that for you. So, why post in my thread?

probably posting just to piss you off. Laughing
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 06:39 pm
Are you disinviting me from your thread? I told you the truth. You admitted "the truth hurts." I intend to tell the truth on this thread until you get sick of it and move on to something else.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 06:40 pm
McGentrix wrote:
snood wrote:

Read the forums. If you can't see what I am speaking of, then try inserting the word black whenever you see the word Jew.

That's just chickenshit rabble rousing, McGentrix. If you see it so rampantly here, post one goddamn example.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 06:59 pm
I hate jews, I hate them almost as much as I hate christians and mormons and catholics and hindus and buddhists and agnostics; I also hate red-haired people and dogs with ribbons on their ears. I hate broccoli. I am a liberal.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 07:02 pm
McGentrix.... the angry Buddhist... Laughing

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/stevetheq/102_popular_girls.jpg
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 07:04 pm
dyslexia wrote:
I hate jews, I hate them almost as much as I hate christians and mormons and catholics and hindus and buddhists and agnostics; I also hate red-haired people and dogs with ribbons on their ears. I hate broccoli. I am a liberal.

I knew it!!
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 05:48 am
McG

You have the capacity to not be a dolt. You aren't using that capacity here.

You are doing black and white. That makes it just as easy (and uncareful) to make the opposing claim, that this forum is filled with anti-Muslim or anti-Arab bigotry or irrational ethnic hatred.

The policies/decisions of the present state of Israel are as subject to criticism as are the policies/decisions of the leaders of Hezbollah and Hamas or Syria or Iran or America or Canada.

Does criticism of Clinton policies make you a hater of America?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 06:07 am
dyslexia wrote:

I thought Mormons and Catholics WERE christians?

I am not so sure about broccoli.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 06:10 am
Broccoli sounds Latin/Italian = Catholic.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 06:24 am
Bush Sr. hates broccoli. He is also a Liberal.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 06:26 am
squinney wrote:
Bush Sr. hates broccoli. He is also a Liberal.

I knew there was a reason I liked him better than that dimwit son of his.....
0 Replies