I Have a Problem With Israel

Miller

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 06:54 am
freedom4free quote:

Quote:
Jews Are Not God's Chosen People

It's apparent that not only don't you know anything about History, Freedom4free, you know nothing about Torah study.

Jews are called "God's Chosen People", because they were the ones, chosen by God to receive the Torah ( God's Laws ) at Mt Sinai.
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 07:09 am
jespah wrote:
The following European countries have official religions. This does not mean there is no separation of church and state:

Roman Catholic: Liechtenstein
Malta
Monaco
Vatican City (of course)
Eastern Orthodox: Cyprus
Greece
Lutheran: Denmark
Iceland
Norway
Anglican: England

Not to be nitpicking, but Liechtenstein and Monaco are principalities rather than countries - which leaves seven of the 25 EU countries as officially having a religion. And if that still sounds like a lot to you, keep in mind that only 15% of the EU population are living in one of these countries, and that doesn't change if you include Liechtenstein and Monaco.

I still think that factually, saying that most of the European countries officially have a religion is a bit overstated.
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 02:33 pm
Miller wrote:

Jews are called "God's Chosen People", because they were the ones, chosen by God...

God's chosen hey ? Laughing

WHO MADE THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT ? :

Quote:
"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves."

Now, who was it? Was it Hitler? Was it Stalin? SCROLL DOWN

MENACHEM BEGIN,
FORMER PRIME MINISTER OF ISRAEL.

Miller, if you're NOT a Jew, then you are considered as human excrement. Is it OK for me to call you that ? Smile
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 02:53 pm
You are going to link the direct quote for that, right?
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 03:08 pm
McGentrix wrote:

Comon McGentrix, can't you even use google to look it up ? or are you just pretending and acting 'dumb' ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menachem_Begin

Click on the first hit
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 03:19 pm
freedom4free wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

Comon McGentrix, can't you even use google to look it up ? or are you just pretending and acting 'dumb' ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menachem_Begin

Click on the first hit

Are you kidding me? You must have so much hate in your puny little heart. How about quoting the actual text numbnuts?

Quote:
False quotes

There is a presumed false quote circulating the internet:

"Our race (the Jews) is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves."

No source for when this statment is supposed to have been said is found, and Jews to not refer to themselves as a "Master Race". The quote has been used in sites like Rense.com
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 03:39 pm
Ahh... Yes, I have wondered why a man such as Begin, prime minister, would ever be stupid enough to erode his own support base and alienate his own international support by making such a statement in front of others. But I can understand why anti-Israel sites would jump to such conclusions.

The quote can be read in total on this page Carter Reveals Begin viewed Jews as the Master Race
It becomes quickly apparent that the writer of the article is quite liberal with creatively adjusting his 'facts'. There are several comments regarding the factual correctness at the bottom of this article. It is posted on a subpage of a known inflammatory anti-Israel site as well.
This does not inspire much belief, Freedom. Not at all.
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 03:50 pm
najmelliw wrote:
Ahh... Yes, I have wondered why a man such as Begin, prime minister, would ever be stupid enough to erode his own support base and alienate his own international support by making such a statement in front of others. But I can understand why anti-Israel sites would jump to such conclusions.

The quote can be read in total on this page Carter Reveals Begin viewed Jews as the Master Race

It becomes quickly apparent that the writer of the article is quite liberal with creatively adjusting his 'facts'. There are several comments regarding the factual correctness at the bottom of this article. It is posted on a subpage of a known inflammatory anti-Israel site as well.
This does not inspire much belief, Freedom. Not at all.

The real issue with finding verifiable quotes, which is not all that difficult to do, is that the western mainstream media is more than happy to present those from Islamic leaders, with the attendant implication that they are radical fascists, but no balancing quotes from Israeli's ever make it to public notice. You have to actually go looking for them. This page has a few that are interesting:

http://www.revisionisthistory.org/palestine5.html
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 04:43 pm
Freedom: You're a racist fool.

how's that for facts! and, yes, you can quote me!
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 05:00 pm
Interesting site?

Interesting author.
Here is a list of some of his 'work'. I'll just be diplomatic and state he has indeed a 'very different view' on history. Of course, other words could also be used.
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 05:31 pm
najmelliw wrote:
Interesting site?

Interesting author.
Here is a list of some of his 'work'. I'll just be diplomatic and state he has indeed a 'very different view' on history. Of course, other words could also be used.

Does it really matter who or what the Author is, even if the author was an alien, as long it's/he's/her's quotes are 'verifiable and credible' whos cares ? [only the guilty party]

But keep trying , i'm sure one day, you'll be able to wipe these quotes from the 'History Books'

Examples :

Wall Street Journal, March 27, 2002
"Death Wish in the Holy Land," Dec. 12, 2001
The Wall Street Journal, August 28, 2001, p. A14.
Source: Ha'aretz April 12, 2001
The Guardian (London). March 7, 2001
Source: The Independent Feb. 25 2000
Washington Report on Middle East Affairs, January, 1997.
E.T.C..E.T.C

http://www.revisionisthistory.org/palestine5.html
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 12:38 am
What's your point? Sure, here are quotes by people in Israel who have said horrible things about the Palestines and Arabs. And what does this prove? That there are orthodox extremists in Israel?
Sure thing. I won't even argue with that. But you, on the other hand, automatically assume that every single jew out there represents this idea and wants nothing more then the extermination of everything non jewish. And that is just as wrong as claiming that all Arabs are bent on the extermination of all Jews.

And yes, I do believe the author is relevant. Since I'm pretty sure that if two man, let's say a Black Panther and a KKK- leader, wrote articles or books quoting from the same sources, the message would still be very different. And in order to understand what message an author wishes to propagate, we need to know what his/her interests and background are.

But I guess that is of little relevance to you, Mr. freedom4free. You just want to find information that conforms with your POV, and are unwilling to listen to in my eyes reasonable arguments by the other side.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 05:01 am
bm
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 07:54 am
BM

Mad
0 Replies