I Have a Problem With Israel

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 03:51 pm

By Tony Soldo

I have a problem with the government of Israel, yes, and they are terrorizing everyone in the Middle-east, and provoking moderate Muslims with their tactics, which is their military and political plan. I am talking about the leadership of the Israeli government.

The citizens of the bastard State of Israel and the illegal settlers, are being used as pawns by the leadership of Israel, as are the Palestinian and Lebanese people being used by governmental leaders of all Nations of the Middle-east.

Hizbullah and Hamas are the same as Israeli forces carrying out military operations and providing protection for their people,remember, one person's terrorist is another person's freedom-fighter.

Hizbullah and Hamas also provide rebuilding and food, water, and school for their people .

Any group of people that are being oppressed and attacked will accept the assistance of people , even if those people are radical and violent, this has been going on since the beginning of time.

I am Irish and Italian, and I can tell you that throughout history, people of my heritage and background have allowed violent radicals to help them, and save them from outside oppressors, or their own governments.

As far as having a problem with Jews, I have no problem with any group of people practicing a certain religion, but, when their religious practices include condoning and teaching violence , I have a problem with that.

As for being accused of being anti-Semite, most Jews are not Semites. The definition of a Semite is: A member of a group of Semitic-speaking peoples of the Near East and northern Africa, including the Arabs, Arameans, Babylonians, Carthaginians, Ethiopians, Hebrews, and Phoenicians.

We would all agree that all three major religions ;Christianity, Judaism, and Islam ,allow violence and in fact ,endorse it.

The majority of American Christians are as guilty as the American Muslims and American Jews , in regards to condoning violence against people of other religions, and all three groups are wrong.

That is why I am a Pacifist . I do not condone violence for any reason at all.

The Jewish people are not a race, they are a group of mostly eastern Europeans , who moved to Palestine years ago, practicing a religion called Judaism.

There are many more people around the world who practice this religion and they are content to live away from Palestine, while still supporting the right of the Nation of Israel to exist.

They are wrong to demand this right because they can practice their religion anywhere in the world as many of them do, they do not need a "Homeland" to be Jewish, as I do not need a homeland to be Christian.

Should all Catholics move to the Vatican City and form an army and demand that the U.S.A. give them $ 5 billion a year to buy weapons of mass destruction, and drive Italian citizens out of Rome?

As in all wars and conflicts , the real enemies , or "bad guys", are the rich, powerful leaders of nations who cause all the suffering and start all the wars, and use religion and nationalism to get all of us the hate each other, and then they watch us kill each other in the name of god and country.

Tony Soldo is a Christian Pacifist. wwwmyspace.com/freeminder
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,857 • Replies: 33
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 04:29 pm
Re: I Have a Problem With Israel
freedom4free wrote:

We noticed. So what else is new.

freedom4free wrote:
...They are wrong to demand this right because they can practice their religion anywhere in the world as many of them do...

Oh, really? Then what exactly is Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad doing when he denies the Holocaust? Don't tell me he's making a happy, healthy, loving place for Jews. If you think that, I have a bridge to sell you.

And how about in 2005 when 15 members of the Russian Duma demanded that Judaism and Jewish organizations be banned from the country? Another act of love and tolerance?

Or even in the US, how 'bout the statue of Nathan Bedford Forrest that was erected in Nashville? You may have heard of him -- he founded the KKK. This is a sweet attempt to, what, exactly? Make it a kind and comfortable place in Music City if you're not white or Christian? Heh, I didn't think so.

Antisemitism is alive and kicking, so is racism. And yes, I'll grant you, so are anti-Arab feelings and anti-Muslim prejudice. They're not going away any time soon and, by the way, neither is Israel. Deal with that.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 04:44 pm
Thanks, Jespah. Very well said.

What we are dealing here is a propaganda machine and a poor one, at that. who most likely is on the payroll from an anti-semitic media group.
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 05:01 pm
jespah wrote:
freedom4free wrote:

We noticed. So what else is new.

freedom4free wrote:
...They are wrong to demand this right because they can practice their religion anywhere in the world as many of them do...

Oh, really? Then what exactly is Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad doing when he denies the Holocaust? Don't tell me he's making a happy, healthy, loving place for Jews. If you think that, I have a bridge to sell you.

And how about in 2005 when 15 members of the Russian Duma demanded that Judaism and Jewish organizations be banned from the country? Another act of love and tolerance?

Or even in the US, how 'bout the statue of Nathan Bedford Forrest that was erected in Nashville? You may have heard of him -- he founded the KKK. This is a sweet attempt to, what, exactly? Make it a kind and comfortable place in Music City if you're not white or Christian? Heh, I didn't think so.

Antisemitism is alive and kicking, so is racism. And yes, I'll grant you, so are anti-Arab feelings and anti-Muslim prejudice. They're not going away any time soon and, by the way, neither is Israel. Deal with that.

Are you saying that Jews can only practice their religion in Israel ?

What about people from other religions, how comes they can survive, what's so special about Jews ?

Anyway, if that's the case then, why are there so many Jews in US and Europe, what are they doing ? sucking the economy dry and sending the $$$ back to Israel ? shouldn't they be moving back 'Home' to practice their religion ?
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 05:11 pm
freedom4free wrote:

Anyway, if that's the case then, why are there so many Jews in US and Europe, what are they doing ? sucking the economy dry and sending the $$$ back to Israel ? shouldn't they be moving back 'Home' to practice their religion ?

plenty of muslims, hindus, buddhists doing the same thing, working here and supporting family in other countries
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 05:30 pm
djjd62 wrote:
freedom4free wrote:

plenty of muslims, hindus, buddhists doing the same thing, working here and supporting family in other countries

Yes, but they're NOT 'god's chosen', they don't have a country/state which depends on their religion to survive.

Jespah's point was that they need 'Israel' for the survival of their Religion.

NO Israel = NO Judaism = NO Jews
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 05:37 pm
freedom4free wrote:
djjd62 wrote:
freedom4free wrote:

Yes, but they're NOT 'god's chosen', they don't have a country/state which depends on their religion to survive.

not exactly true in my opinion, why do most muslim countries seem to resist open democracy, because they are in fact theocracies
0 Replies

Ellinas

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 05:47 pm
What are you trying to teach freedom4free?

The topic is finished. Us, the ones who opposed to the Zionists are fascists, racists and nazis. The genocide is now taking place at Lebanon is just in our imagination Rolling Eyes .
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 05:52 pm
djjd62 wrote:
freedom4free wrote:
djjd62 wrote:
freedom4free wrote:

not exactly true in my opinion, why do most muslim countries seem to resist open democracy, because they are in fact theocracies

I would agree with you if ALL Muslim countries were theocracies, but that's not the case, they manage to survive as a muslim state/country.

Now let's talk about 'Christianity', has that been wiped out because most Western countries are democratic ?
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 06:29 pm
So what is the conclusion then freedom4free. If you had it your way, what would happen to Israel? It sounds to me like you'd want the 'bastard state of Israel' gone. And what should happen to all the people living there? Or do you think that their neighbors will let them live in quiet harmony?
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 06:31 pm
najmelliw wrote:
So what is the conclusion then freedom4free. If you had it your way, what would happen to Israel? It sounds to me like you'd want the 'bastard state of Israel' gone. And what should happen to all the people living there? Or do you think that their neighbors will let them live in quiet harmony?

let me think..the ovens?
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 07:03 pm
freedom4free quote:

Quote:
why are there so many Jews in US

The Jewish community in the USA is a minority group of about
3% of the population. I wouldn't call that alot, but then I am not a Muslim as you are. Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 07:09 pm
There are so many Jews in the US because this is arguably the safest place in the world for them since WW2.

Europe is still horrible and getting worse--and Israel is a crap shoot.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 07:10 pm
freedom4free quote:

Quote:
Now let's talk about 'Christianity', has that been wiped out because most Western countries are democratic ?

DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Christianity is the major religion in the USA, a country highly democratic. No evidence of a decline in this religion, either.

DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you ever taken a History course, freedom4free?

DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Fedral

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 08:11 pm
Quote:
Hizbullah and Hamas are the same as Israeli forces carrying out military operations and providing protection for their people,remember, one person's terrorist is another person's freedom-fighter.

Hizbullah and Hamas also provide rebuilding and food, water, and school for their people .

So exactly HOW does launching hundreds of rockets across the border into Israel onto innocent Israeli citizens help build schools for their people? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 03:30 am
Quote:
Israel ALLOWING Hezbollah rockets to be launched into Israel for PR purposes!

THOMAS RICKS, REPORTER, "THE WASHINGTON POST": I think it will be. But I think civilian casualties are also part of the battlefield play for both sides here. One of the things that is going on, according to some U.S. military analysts, is that Israel purposely has left pockets of Hezbollah rockets in Lebanon, because as long as they're being rocketed, they can continue to have a sort of moral equivalency in their operations in Lebanon.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0608/06/rs.01.html

Jews Are Not God's Chosen People From: freeminder August 02, 2006

Jews Are Not God's Chosen People (Thank God!),and Israel is not God's Kingdom or Nation, so we don't have to support them anymore , or kill for them, or feel guilt over one specific holocaust over all other holocausts in history , we can now accept and love all people on the planet equally, without regards to race, religion, and nationality. Have you ever wondered why would God would pick a certin people and chose them over you? Is God racist?? Are the Jews God's Chosen People? Is Israel of today, the same Israel that is mentioned in the Bible? Come learn once and

WATCH THE VIDEO
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 03:32 am
Miller wrote:
freedom4free quote:

Quote:

DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Christianity is the major religion in the USA, a country highly democratic. No evidence of a decline in this religion, either.

DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you ever taken a History course, freedom4free?

DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You didn't understand my point. DUH!!

"They are wrong to demand this right because they can practice their religion anywhere in the world as many of them do, they do not need a "Homeland" to be Jewish, as I do not need a homeland to be Christian.

Should all Catholics move to the Vatican City and form an army and demand that the U.S.A. give them $ 5 billion a year to buy weapons of mass destruction, and drive Italian citizens out of Rome?"
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 06:15 am
freedom4free wrote:
djjd62 wrote:
freedom4free wrote:

Nope, that's not my point. My point was to refute the statement that was in the original post, that everywhere in the world is a safe, comfy and yummy place to practice Judaism -- and it ain't.

As for me and my family "sucking the economy dry", ha! I hardly think so, but then again, you have made your decision already and far be it from me to change it. You're never going to open that locked box, so why should I bother trying to pry it open?

PS There are plenty of mainly Christian and Catholic countries in the world. And no, they are not needed for people to be Catholic or Christian, but they still exist. You have heard of Europe, yes? Well, most of those countries are officially a religion. It ain't just Vatican City.

Oh yeah, I forgot, I'm no longer bothering. Gotta go back to sucking the economy dry and running the media.
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 06:23 am
jespah wrote:
You have heard of Europe, yes? Well, most of those countries are officially a religion.

I disagree. My country is not "officially a religion". Very Happy

Seriously, though: I don't know of any European country that has no separation of state and church. Apart from the Vatican.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 06:40 am
Officially have a religion. Sorry I don't have absolutely perfect grammar. You'd think I would after controlling the media for so long.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_religion (this shows official religions around the world and not just in Europe)

The following European countries have official religions. This does not mean there is no separation of church and state:

Roman Catholic: Liechtenstein
Malta
Monaco
Vatican City (of course)
Eastern Orthodox: Cyprus
Greece
Lutheran: Denmark
Iceland
Norway
Anglican: England
0 Replies