ARE THERE DOUBTS ABOUT THE "HOLOCAUST"...

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2006 04:51 am
A question has been raised by the IRAN government and it's president about the "Holocaust"...let us examine if there are doubts about the holocaust...

We don't know the truth but please have a look at this considerations:

Did six million jews die in Germany afterall???????

The following links will also help in discussing the subjects

I don't know what this guy means anyway??????????

No hate. No violence
Races? Only one Human race
United We Stand, Divided We Fall
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 6,396 • Replies: 122
No top replies

contrex

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2006 05:07 am
The first link in the above post leads to a holocaust denial site.

Quote:
It should be emphasised straight away that there is not a single document in existence which proves that the Germans intended to, or carried out, the deliberate murder of Jews.

The second one leads straight to a page of photographs of mutilated dead children presumably in Lebanon.
0 Replies

Dizzy Delicious

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2006 07:22 am
Denial? Take a course in world history ,get with the times and stop denying what is true.
0 Replies

Michael S

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2006 07:55 am
My next door neighbor from London was in Auschwitz as a child, her entire familly was killed. I rather think she would also have prefered this was all not true.

The area I grew up in had perhaps the highest concentration of Jewish people anywhere outside of Israel. As a child I knew first hand too many families who had lost grandparents and other family members to the Holocaust. Unless you think this is what Jewish parents tell thier childen happened to their family and are all in fact in on a giant conspiracy.

//edit//

The question you should be asking is why the sites you posted are trying to propogate such lies and what other lies are they propagating ?
0 Replies

dalahow2

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2006 09:33 am
Lebanon and Palestinian example is never a holocaust
Michael_S wrote:

The question you should be asking is why the sites you posted are trying to propogate such lies and what other lies are they propagating ?

and I think you should advise all people that killing lebanese and palestinians is not another "Holocaust"....This is just "War on Terror" as some fellas would like us to claim...

Killing...mutilating and bombing people in Iraq....afghanistan...In palestine is just another "war on Terror"...is not equivalent of the Holocaust, you mean????
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2006 09:36 am
Re: Lebanon and Palestinian example is never a holocaust
dalahow2 wrote:
Michael_S wrote:

and I think you should advise all people that killing lebanese and palestinians is not another "Holocaust"....This is just "War on Terror" as some fellas would like us to claim...

Killing...mutilating and bombing people in Iraq....afghanistan...In palestine is just another "war on Terror"...is not equivalent of the Holocaust, you mean????

Why not stick to the original THEME of this thread? We're talking about the murder of 8 million Jews by the Nazis during WWII, not Islam!
0 Replies

dalahow2

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2006 09:44 am
Re: Lebanon and Palestinian example is never a holocaust
Miller wrote:
dalahow2 wrote:
Michael_S wrote:

Why not stick to the original THEME of this thread? We're talking about the murder of 8 million Jews by the Nazis during WWII, not Islam!

Some people like you say, 8Million....others say 50million...and I say 0Million...The truth is that, The so called Holocaust is just another example of Killing Palestinians and Lebanese in a "hitler" words....

What about the normal words............do u still call it War on Terror...are muslims the only terrorist in the world anyway
0 Replies

dalahow2

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2006 09:47 am
so
If Holocaust ever happened.........and I am sad about it(if at all it happened).........that is..Then you should all be be saddened by the events happening in the world today...Unneccesary killing of people..destruction of properties..No wonder some people are arming themselves...

Who in this world wants to loose his kid...mother or families...?
0 Replies

EpiNirvana

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2006 09:48 am
1. Why is this in spirituality and religion?
2. What does the battles in the middle east have anything to do with the holocaust?
3. Why do ppl doubt the holocaust ever happend? It wasnt that long ago.
0 Replies

dalahow2

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2006 09:54 am
this is why
EpiNirvana wrote:
2. What does the battles in the middle east have anything to do with the holocaust?

This explains no matter where it is............because it involves Jews who have a religion called Judaism....which is currently being contested by them and the Christians...Jews comes from Middle East..That is where middle East comes from..
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2006 09:56 am
Abominable though the holocaust may be, as disgusting as genocide is, at least it carries with it a perverse logic: eliminate those who are different.

Where is the logic behind the detestable killing of one's own people such as that which takes place in the public markets of Baghdad?
0 Replies

dalahow2

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2006 10:01 am
Re: This is why
dalahow2 wrote:
EpiNirvana wrote:

This explains no matter where it is............because it involves Jews who have a religion called Judaism....which is currently being contested by them and the Christians...Jews comes from Middle East..That is where middle East comes from..

I came across this websites from google and I can't even understand what Holocaust is...I am sure I heard something like 6m Jews were killed(That was like killing half of my people) and some German companies are still paying Blood money(as we call it in Africa)...

What is the Holocaust anyways...I am now back to the THEME.....

Happy???????????????? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

Michael S

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2006 10:14 am
I would suggest reading the article on Wikipedia on the Holocaust.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust

You may like the section on "Holocaust denial"

Quote:
No reputable historian questions the reality of the Holocaust, and those promoting Holocaust denial are overwhelmingly anti-Semites and/or neo-Nazis
0 Replies

dalahow2

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2006 10:20 am
Michael_S wrote:

Quote:
No reputable historian questions the reality of the Holocaust, and those promoting Holocaust denial are overwhelmingly anti-Semites and/or neo-Nazis

I think Holocaust is something close to this............or what is your opinion????????

or Headless babies....................................This is baaaaaad
0 Replies

Michael S

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2006 10:27 am
dalahow2 wrote:
Michael_S wrote:

Quote:

I think Holocaust is something close to this............or what is your opinion????????

If you want to discuss Lebanon/Palistine, make a thread for that. Your assumtions of what I believe (and you can go read some posts I've made over the last few days) are like this topic quite incorrect.

This one you are making an ass out of yourself by claiming one of the most well documented events in the 20th century never happened.
0 Replies

dalahow2

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2006 10:47 am
Michael_S wrote:
dalahow2 wrote:
Michael_S wrote:

Quote:

If you want to discuss Lebanon/Palistine, make a thread for that. Your assumtions of what I believe (and you can go read some posts I've made over the last few days) are like this topic quite incorrect.

This one you are making an ass out of yourself by claiming one of the most well documented events in the 20th century never happened.

Don't get me wrong Mr.Mike...

What I asked in the thread was...are there doubts about Holocaust or not...????Simple...Some fellas were expressing doubts and I was wondering what is the difference between Holocaust and Qana massacre...

Is holocaust happening now....leave alone 20th century..and in our own eyes... Sad Sad Sad
0 Replies

Michael S

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2006 10:54 am
dalahow2 wrote:
Michael_S wrote:
dalahow2 wrote:
Michael_S wrote:

Quote:

Don't get me wrong Mr.Mike...

What I asked in the thread was...are there doubts about Holocaust or not...????Simple...Some fellas were expressing doubts and I was wondering what is the difference between Holocaust and Qana massacre...

Is holocaust happening now....leave alone 20th century..and in our own eyes... Sad Sad Sad

Public espousal of Holocaust denial is a crime in ten European countries.

(this includes France, Poland, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Romania, and Germany), while the Nizkor Project attempts to counter it on the Internet.

If you would like to make comparrisons, start a thread for that. This one is about if the Holocaust took place at all.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2006 11:02 am
To deny the Holocaust is to deny the obvious. Now I agree that Hell should contain people involved in (unjustified) war, terrorism and systematic genocide. They are ALL morally horrendous, but the existence of terrorism and non-defensive war does not in any respect diminish the horror of the Holocaust. And disagreements on the precise number of people murdered in the Holocaust has no bearing at all on the question of historical reality of that greatest of all shames.
0 Replies

dalahow2

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2006 11:09 am
dalahow2 wrote:
Michael_S wrote:

Quote:

Wikipedia...has got some denial to holocaust..am sure some people are still thinking that Holocaust did not happen...but why?

0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2006 11:11 am
Racist anti-semites often will site the 'fake holocaust' as a ploy to suck people into their web of deceit. They will resort to this subterfuge in order to spew their hate and propaganda. Wonder on whose payroll these racists are on or if it's just a hobby. No matter, they fool no one but themselves.
0 Replies