Coloring my hair for the first time

Chai

Fri 8 Jun, 2007 02:34 pm
Montana wrote:
Chai, Thanks for the advice. My mom swears by Loreal and I think I'll take your suggestion when I finally decide to make the drastic permanant change.
Right now I'm just playing with color to see which color works best with my hair. It'll at least give me an idea of what colors do what to my hair.
Hair dressers have told me not even to try to go in the blond direction unless I bleach first because I have too much red in my hair and we all know red and yellow make orange. I found that out after trying the med blond, but thankfully it didn't turn a dramatic orange.

I'm going to try out the box of med ash brown I have here next and maybe after that I'll be ready for the Loreal plunge.

CJ
Laughing

Diane, you can tell Dys that I said "girls just wanna have fun" :-D

Do you have a color photo you could post to show your hair color?

hmmmm....if you have natural red tendencies in you hair, I wonder what ash will do to it?

Strawberry blonde is nice, not for my hair, but from what you've been saying about your hair.

Let's all meet at Montana's house for pedicures and highlights!!!

Where's eoe and Bella?

diane, can you bring some sangria?

shewolf, will you wipe your nose?
0 Replies

Montana

Fri 8 Jun, 2007 03:12 pm
Sounds like my kind of party. Come on over girls :-D
0 Replies

Montana

Fri 8 Jun, 2007 03:15 pm
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/gezzygirl/MVC-011F.jpg[/IMG]
0 Replies

Montana

Fri 8 Jun, 2007 03:16 pm
The last color I put in is pretty much gone, so this is my natural color. It is now anyway.
0 Replies

Montana

Fri 8 Jun, 2007 03:17 pm
Don't mind the split ends. I'm working on those Embarrassed
0 Replies

Eva

Fri 8 Jun, 2007 03:38 pm
Highlights & pedicures...Can I come? Can I come?

I'll bring the chocolate???
0 Replies

Montana

Fri 8 Jun, 2007 03:44 pm
Yes, yes, please come and bring chocolate. As you can see from my hair, I need lots of attention........ and chocolate....... and a man...... yeah, yeah, a man for later after we're done with our party ;-)
0 Replies

Swimpy

Fri 8 Jun, 2007 05:25 pm
Montana, I love the red, red colors...Like this Click.

or this

http://www.hairselect.com/images/red_hair1.jpg
0 Replies

Montana

Fri 8 Jun, 2007 05:36 pm
That's really cool Swimpy. I like the color, but that's too dramatic for me. I'm still not sure what colores would look right on me, but I think a brown with a tint of red would look pretty good.
The first color I tried had bronze in it and even though I wasn't crazy about the color, I liked the bronze tint.
0 Replies

Swimpy

Fri 8 Jun, 2007 05:39 pm
Come on, girl! Live a little!
0 Replies

Diane

Fri 8 Jun, 2007 05:40 pm
Shewolf, he's so sweet, but he really doesn't get girls just wanna have fun. Although when it comes to Sally dog.....

Nose rings with my allergies??? Nah. Besides, I was thinking of those bone thingies... yikes.

Montana, you look cute even from the back. And yes, the party sounds great, I"ll bring sangria, some jalapenos and Tecate. Yum.
0 Replies

Montana

Fri 8 Jun, 2007 05:42 pm
Swimpy wrote:
Come on, girl! Live a little!

Maybe in time Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Fri 8 Jun, 2007 05:47 pm
Diane wrote:
Shewolf, he's so sweet, but he really doesn't get girls just wanna have fun. Although when it comes to Sally dog.....

Nose rings with my allergies??? Nah. Besides, I was thinking of those bone thingies... yikes.

Montana, you look cute even from the back. And yes, the party sounds great, I"ll bring sangria, some jalapenos and Tecate. Yum.

Yeah, bring it on Diane :-D I sure could use an old fashion party night with the girls Drunk

Thanks for the compliment Diane, but you're too nice. I had mom take that pic after a long day of working outside and it was already a mess before I started. I'm surprised I posted my mop Laughing
0 Replies

cjhsa

Mon 11 Jun, 2007 10:03 am
Montana, confidence renewed, puts on some party makeup and heads out on the town.

http://www.wendydent.com/images/travel%20photos/me%20overseas/blue%20hair%20CU4w.jpg
0 Replies

Montana

Mon 11 Jun, 2007 11:45 am
Blue is just not my color, CJ Laughing

Looks good on her, though.
0 Replies

Victor Murphy

Sat 16 Jun, 2007 07:02 am
Montana wrote:
Blue is just not my color, CJ Laughing

Looks good on her, though.

You gotta be joking. That blue hair makes her look like a clown! Shocked
0 Replies

Montana

Wed 27 Jun, 2007 11:35 pm
Yeah, you're right Laughing
0 Replies

NickFun

Wed 27 Jun, 2007 11:38 pm
Some guys are into clowns. She might look really sexy to someone...somewhere. Montana! Have you dyed yet? Or are you still waiting to dye?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Thu 28 Jun, 2007 06:48 am
Still laughing over the title of this thread... and she's still 29 ... and still a virgin.. Laughing
0 Replies

eoe

Thu 28 Jun, 2007 07:50 am
I've got an appt. with my colorist tomorrow. Can't wait.
But we're still chasing the color she created for me last year. Stupid girl didn't write down the formula.
0 Replies