REPENT!!! THE END IS HERE????

Wilso

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2006 09:10 pm
Do you lunatics actually listen to yourselves? Or do you just drift in and out of reality?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2006 09:11 pm
And do you ever have anything nice to say about someone that has different views than your own? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2006 09:15 pm
Wilso wrote:
Do you lunatics actually listen to yourselves? Or do you just drift in and out of reality?

We exist for your enjoyment and entertainment.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2006 09:37 pm
Arella Mae wrote:
And do you ever have anything nice to say about someone that has different views than your own? Rolling Eyes

About these dangerous freaks? NO. If you don't like it, then don't f@cking read it!
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2006 09:43 pm
Wilso wrote:
Arella Mae wrote:

About these dangerous freaks? NO. If you don't like it, then don't f@cking read it!

To more be more precise. I hope he doesn't mind me typing his name here. I think Timberlandko is an incredibly intelligent man. I disagree with his politics almost completely, and can't understand how someone so bright, can support the dribbling moron in the Whitehouse. But I still think he's a smart guy.

But the lunatics on these forums? No. They are demented, brain damaged freaks, and it's them and their deranged ilk, that are responsible for just about every problem in existence. They're sick weirdo's who should be locked up where they can't hurt anyone. And if you don't like it, you're quite free to kiss my arse.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2006 09:58 pm
Wilso Wrote:

Quote:

To more be more precise. I hope he doesn't mind me typing his name here. I think Timberlandko is an incredibly intelligent man. I disagree with his politics almost completely, and can't understand how someone so bright, can support the dribbling moron in the Whitehouse. But I still think he's a smart guy.

But the lunatics on these forums? No. They are demented, brain damaged freaks, and it's them and their deranged ilk, that are responsible for just about every problem in existence. They're sick weirdo's who should be locked up where they can't hurt anyone. And if you don't like it, you're quite free to kiss my arse.

Sorry, I wouldn't get that close to you for fear you'd cut my head off or something. Let's see, you think we are dangerous? Ok, how many have threatened your life?

Well, one thing is for sure, you can't blame your behavior on us. You seem to be doing a fine job all by yourself of acting like a complete jerk. Lock us up? I feel sorry for you, Wilso. I really do. If not believing in God would allow me to treat people that believe like you do, keep it. I'll stay one of those freaks any day.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2006 11:54 pm
There is nobody more fanatical in their religion than is the true atheist. And that person's religion requires him to despise all who profess a different faith.

Just imagine a whole planet filled with them after the believers are removed and you might have an idea what the tribulation will be like. Smile
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 06:21 am
There once was a kooka in Kanahooka
Who

Embarrassed Oops, sorry I think this is the wrong thread Razz
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 06:39 am
Wilso wrote-

Quote:
Get a life.

Everybody has a life.

Why do you use this trite and meaningless expression?

Why don't you just say that you hate others and then scram.
If you are the only one with a life go live it and leave those of us who haven't got a life to enjoy ourselves.

Do you normally converse in blurts and squeaks?

Get a literary education.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 06:58 am
I take exception to foxfyre's characterization, inclusive of all true atheists, but will not hijack the thread to call her an idiot (not in a personal way, but intellectually) more than this once.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 07:19 am
Gee Edgar, thanks for contributing and helping to make my case. This is much appreciated. (I don't really understand why you would not call me an idiot here, however. It never stopped you on any other thread.) Smile
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 06:27 am
Foxfyre wrote:
There is nobody more fanatical in their religion than is the true atheist.

Rubbish. What about the fundamentalist Muslim? No one can get more fanatical than a guy that suicide bombs and crashes planes into buildings.

Quote:
Just imagine a whole planet filled with them after the believers are removed and you might have an idea what the tribulation will be like. Smile

Edgar may not call you an idiot for this horrible characterisation but I will. I didn't before in your previous posts because at least you showed some decent logic.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 06:34 am
Wolf_ODonnell wrote:
Foxfyre wrote:
There is nobody more fanatical in their religion than is the true atheist.

Rubbish. What about the fundamentalist Muslim? No one can get more fanatical than a guy that suicide bombs and crashes planes into buildings.

Quote:

Edgar may not call you an idiot for this horrible characterisation but I will. I didn't before in your previous posts because at least you showed some decent logic.

Oh for Pete's sake, lighten up. My post was in direct response to Wilso's insulting tirade that didn't seem to bother Edgar or you in the least. At least have the decency to be fair. Not that I think the true Atheist is not fanatical in his/her religion. The truely non-religious are not in the least concerned, if even interested, in Christian thoughts and discussions. The fanatical Atheist jumps right in, not to discuss or throw ideas around, but to tear down the Christian's belief and condemn or ridicule Christians in general.

Wilso did that in spades. Response from you and Edgar? Zilch.

I return fire. I'm the idiot. I'll concede that it is idiotic to argue with idiots and/or to feed the trolls.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 06:34 am
I have never called you an idiot, foxfyre. I think almost all of your positions are idiotic, however. How that makes your case is another example of idiocy.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 06:38 am
edgarblythe wrote:
I have never called you an idiot, foxfyre. I think almost all of your positions are idiotic, however. How that makes your case is another example of idiocy.

Edgar's post
Quote:
Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:58 am Post: 2195109 -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I take exception to foxfyre's characterization, inclusive of all true atheists, but will not hijack the thread to call her an idiot (not in a personal way, but intellectually) more than this once.

Sure looks to me like you're calling me an idiot. Smile
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 06:41 am
You have a way with words.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 06:42 am
Wilso speaks for Wilso. Retaliating against all atheists because of his remarks, well . . .
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 07:07 am
My point is that true Atheism (big A) is a religion as much as any religious belief is a religion. Atheists have their own websites and some have organized into groups with religious not-for-profit status. Their doctrine is to deny any existence of a God and they do this by damning religion, ridiculing or criticizing believers, and showing up on message boards with their tirades and screeds against whatever believers believe or even discuss.

The truly non-religious are not bothered or angered by those who profess, discuss, suggest, theorize about, or speculate on religious beliefs. They may join in with interesting or productive insights or questions or, as often or not, are not the least bit interested in the subject. They are quite tolerant of religious belief because it bothers them not in the least. They may call themselves Atheists, but in my opinion they are not. They are non-religious or a-religious.

So no offense was intended to any of you a-religious types and I hope you stick around. As to offense taken by those of you who are intolerant of anybody who professes a religious faith, you're going to be offended no matter what anybody says unless they agree with you.

And I speak for myself as does Wilso, Edgar. And you did clearly call me an idiot as did Wolf. I very well may be, but I reserve the right to have my own insights, perceptions, and beliefs right along with everybody else. It was quite telling that you took strong offense to my comment, and not to his however.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 07:13 am
Foxfyre,
You stated that very well and there are some (well, at least me :-) ) that agree with you.
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 07:14 am
Okay, apologies for any offence caused.

Secondly, I still don't think you've got your terminologies right. Why invent a new a-religious term when you can just call use the term, fundamentalist Atheist or extreme Atheist?

I am an Atheist, but I'm reasonably tolerant of other religions (so long as they don't try and fop off lies as facts). In fact the only religion I'm intolerant of is Scientology and I see that more as a cult than anything else.

Furthermore, wouldn't a religion have to involve the worship of a God or some kind of spirituality? What with Atheists not having either, you can't really say they're a religion of sorts.

Dogmatic belief, perhaps, but not religion.

P.S. Can anybody see a way to get back on topic? Because I can't. I fear Wilso's comments may have permanently derailed the topic.
0 Replies