WE use to have sex now we dont

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 03:47 am
I really dont know what the problem is but I thought I did everything right. When me and my girlfriend started dating we had sex it wasnt even that much maybe once or twice every other week or so but now Heck sometimes I cant even get a kiss from her. I never did n E thing to hurt her. I complment her when she looks nice i DOnt act like an a$$ or n e thing like that im just really confused I asked her do u wanna break up with me and she says no but what am i suppose to do.......What kills me the most is she gets mad when i dont cuddle with her when we watch a movie and what not but these days i cant even get a simple good night kiss and when i do its a peck on the cheek like im a little kid or something i really dont no what to thin aprt of me is wanna be with her still then a part of me is like i guess the fire is starting to die out....so i ask alll of u what is ur insit in to all of this because honestly i really dont no what to do now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 725 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 04:21 am
Don't mean to upset you or anything but do you think there is any possibility that she could be seeing someone else?

x
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 07:07 am
You sound young and being young, you probably don't fully understand the dynamics/responsinilities/consequences of a sexual relationship. Maybe she's feeling like she went to far with you and wants to back off now. Maybe she's found someone else. Maybe she just doesn't feel like having someone paw her.

So say to her "why don't we have sex any more? I feel like you don't love me anymore. Is there something wrong?" If you're young, you're likely to get a lie or no answer at all out of her in which case I'd just call it what it is and move on with your life.

In any case, if you can't talk to her about it, you shouldn't be doing it.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 07:10 am
Try just hugging, as you say she complains when you dont hug her.
But dont expect it to lead to anything else.Then see if she makes the next move.
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 08:07 am
Yeah, random hugs are always good. And tell her how beautiful she is.

x
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 08:13 am
Sounds to me like this relationship is dead! To go from steamny sex to an obligatory peck on the cheek sounds like she just doesn't want to be involved anymore. Obviosuly the lines of communication are not open. But my ex-wife is available if you're still looking...
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 08:23 am
Or you could just save all the mind games and say "Oi! Start shagging me again or piss off!"

x
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 08:27 am
Ahhhh, theres nothing like being forced into doing something you dont want to do, just so your man stays with you.
True love.
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 08:29 am
hey we've all been there. That's how you learn never to do it again.

x
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 09:40 am
things that make you say hmmm
So, let me grasp the big picture:

You arrive at this website, having JUST discovered it with all its variety of topics and fascinating on-going discussions, do a once-over, and then decide immediately that you want to post this burning question about your boring sex life?

Is that about right?

Do we see a pattern here on A2K?
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 10:59 am
Ragman--

Young love isn't easy.

Sawgunner--

I agree with Bella. You and your gf need to have a talk about what your relationship is and where it is going.

If you can't talk about it, you have no business playing with each others affections or bodies.
0 Replies