Cheating on a spouse, or someone elses.

Reply Sat 29 Jul, 2006 05:03 pm
Gotta give my opinion here. Some people have said that animals don't stay with a spouse forever, then why should we? Because we are above animals, we eat them. For those of you who are interested in a married person, and/or cheating on a spouse.........you should be eaten! Nothing worse than break'n up a marriage, especially when children are involved. We shouldn't say "I do", it should be "I will". If you can't then stay single and do as you please.

For you people that are dating, get to know that person! Date for at least 2 years. Another important tip is to look at that person's parents closely! They take after them.

Just some venting and some info. Everyone should give some advise to those who are engaged.

If you don't like what you hear, then come over here so I can stick my boot up your ass and knock some sense into you! :wink:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 606 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 10:20 am
Agree on the parent thing. It's inevitable that we end up in similar situations or making the same mistakes / decisions.

When you say date for 2 years, why this time frame? 2 Years before what? Considering marriage or just telling someone if you love them?

x
0 Replies

LuckyLad

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 02:25 pm
I'd say at least 2 years before marriage, Dorothy. The word "love" is put on too high of a pedestal. There is more to a relationship than just love. You can't marry based on love alone, just too many other pieces to the puzzle.
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 02:26 pm
But without love, everything else is pointless

x
0 Replies

LuckyLad

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 02:45 pm
Good point..........ya got me on that one. I can't debate that at all. Darn it! :wink:
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 02:47 pm
"All You Need Is Love"

x
0 Replies