0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 08:10 pm
"
...might actually be your purpose."
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 08:16 pm
John Wayne Gacy was included in BernieR's list because he's his idol. That's why he attempts to be the clown on these threads. Good luck, he has the sense of humor of the Tasmanian Devil.
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 03:05 am
The homophobic reactions of Mr. Apisa and Mr. Light Wizard are to be expected in this fundamentalist society.

I am for HUMAN FREEDOM. People must not be controlled by meaningless and unproven myths like those posed by Rex Red. Why do Frank Apisa and Light Wizard object to my listings. I would bet that not one in a hundred of the posters on A2K were aware that we had so many brilliant contributions made to the world by the Homosexual community.

Homophobia does not enhance your status-Frank Apisa--nor yours either, Light Wizard. IF YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT HUMAN FREEDOM REALLY MEANS, YOU WOULD CELEBRATE THE POSTING OF THE LIST!
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 05:13 am
I've just remembered that this isn't the first time Bernie has used a strawman and badly executed reverse psychology to argue against homosexuality. In fact, I suspect that it's all that he can ever do, as he has no real argument to use.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 07:14 am
Right, a homophobic gay man. An actual oxymoron. The last syllable in that term actually allies to BernardR.
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 07:26 am
I thought you were gay, but I didn't want to make the argument you made for fear I was wrong. Bernie, however, doesn't have that fear it would presume. If only he did. Then we'd never hear from him again.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 07:33 am
(And BernardR in his ignorance is still shouting out his points like he probably does to his wife, if he has one).
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 09:09 am
Wolf_ODonnell wrote:
I've just remembered that this isn't the first time Bernie has used a strawman and badly executed reverse psychology to argue against homosexuality. In fact, I suspect that it's all that he can ever do, as he has no real argument to use.

Bernie creates strawmen in damn near every post he makes.

I can tell you that I am not homophobic in any way...nor have I said anything homophobic in this forum.

Bernie is a nut case...and a phony.

Expect strawmen from him, Wolf...because that is what you are gonna get.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 10:53 am
You've known probably longer than anyone on this forum of my sexual status and we've always had pleasant exchanges including PM. You are unpleasant to the kooks who escaped from the old Abuzz and from Yahoo Chat! Consider the source. Also note the pieces of straw left strewn about between their sentences.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 12:17 pm
Frank Apisa wrote:
Wolf_ODonnell wrote:

Bernie creates strawmen in damn near every post he makes.

I can tell you that I am not homophobic in any way...nor have I said anything homophobic in this forum.

Bernie is a nut case...and a phony.

Expect strawmen from him, Wolf...because that is what you are gonna get.

Firstly, I do not recommend a homosexual life to anyone considering it.

No, you don't really appear homophobic Frank, you are God phobic... (much worse)

Frank you think Moses has the final word on God and you ignore anything written after in the Bible. How myopic... This is why your scope is limited and your conclusions, shoddy at best and your knowledge of the spirit, near nil...

You deny there is even a purpose for a NEW testament if the old one (law) was so perfect. If you believed in the revealed liberty of the God of the NT you might have to reconsider the God of Law... God forbid, Frank.

I see God in my way not yours or anybody else's Frank.

I see the OT for what it is and I see God for who God is. A God of pure virtue and a God often misunderstood.

I don't' need to close my eyes and bury my head in the sand like you, LW and the others.

I have found a quite friendly and loving companion in God. I see God's truth through the veil of human obscurity.

It is you who are living in terror of God Frank. The only way to fight the misguided "followers" of God is not by ignorance and compounded obstruction but by the true God himself.

You will never prevail against false prophets with simply more confusion, rhetoric and "disbelief" in a firm spiritual basis. Agnosticism negates itself.
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 02:25 pm
Mr. Apisa says he is not homophobic but he objects to the posting of the list of prominent Homosexuals?

The thesis is simple. Human Freedom to live as one wishes is a basic right.

I am astonished that Light Wizard and Frank Apisa are not on board with that proposition. I would like to hear how they would limit HUMAN FREEDOM!

They will not answer because it would show that they are closet homophobes!!!
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 02:40 pm
BernardR wrote:
Mr. Apisa says he is not homophobic but he objects to the posting of the list of prominent Homosexuals?

What the hell are you talking about???

Are you insane...or merely terminally stupid?

Where on earth did you get the notion that I objected to the posting of the list of prominent homosexuals???

Do you make these strawmen up on your own...or do you have a another moron there to help you???

Quote:
The thesis is simple.

You are simple. The thesis is complicated.

Quote:
Human Freedom to live as one wishes is a basic right.

You goddam right! And I have been a champion of that notion for all of my adult life...and have fought major battles in defense of it.

And I don't appreciate a jackass like you insinuating otherwise!

Quote:

I am astonished that Light Wizard and Frank Apisa are not on board with that proposition. I would like to hear how they would limit HUMAN FREEDOM!

You are a nut case. See a doctor.

Quote:
They will not answer because it would show that they are closet homophobes!!!

I repeat...you are a jackass!

And a goddam liar...because people like you who make up strawmen...are nothing more than liars.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 02:45 pm
RexRed wrote:

Firstly, I do not recommend a homosexual life to anyone considering it.

Rex, wake up.

Either a person is sexually attracted to same sex partners...or he/she isn't. It is not something one chooses.

Quote:
No, you don't really appear homophobic Frank, you are God phobic... (much worse)

I am not god phobic either, Rex. I just see the god of the Bible for what it is...a murderous, homophobic, barbarian.

Quote:

Frank you think Moses has the final word on God and you ignore anything written after in the Bible. How myopic... This is why your scope is limited and your conclusions, shoddy at best and your knowledge of the spirit, near nil...

You deny there is even a purpose for a NEW testament if the old one (law) was so perfect. If you believed in the revealed liberty of the God of the NT you might have to reconsider the God of Law... God forbid, Frank.

I see God in my way not yours or anybody else's Frank.

I see the OT for what it is and I see God for who God is. A God of pure virtue and a God often misunderstood.

I don't' need to close my eyes and bury my head in the sand like you, LW and the others.

I have found a quite friendly and loving companion in God. I see God's truth through the veil of human obscurity.

It is you who are living in terror of God Frank. The only way to fight the misguided "followers" of God is not by ignorance and compounded obstruction but by the true God himself.

You will never prevail against false prophets with simply more confusion, rhetoric and "disbelief" in a firm spiritual basis. Agnosticism negates itself.

If you want to worship a god that calls your homosexual behavior "an abomination" do so.

If you want to worship a god that calls on people to kill you because you happen to be attracted to same sex partners...do so.

If you want to join in community with the pus pocket known as the American conservative agenda...an agenda which wouldn't piss on you if you burst into flames...

...do so.

Be as destructive to yourself as you want.

All I can do as a friend...and someone who loves you...is to call your attention to your folly.

And I am doing so.
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 02:57 pm
My my, Mr. Apisa--You refer to me as Jackass, Moron, nut case. That is clearly inviolation of the TOS. I know you do not wish to reveal your true self-master of the English Language- on these threads,but you should certainly consider being more temperate.

Have you looked into Anger Management courses?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 02:59 pm
BernardR wrote:
My my, Mr. Apisa--You refer to me as Jackass, Moron, nut case. That is clearly inviolation of the TOS. I know you do not wish to reveal your true self-master of the English Language- on these threads,but you should certainly consider being more temperate.

Have you looked into Anger Management courses?

I'm sorry...what where you braying???
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 04:04 pm
Yes, BernardR is so in control of his temper -- that's why he's been banned several times before under other cloned names.

RR doesn't want anyone to consider a homosexual life. Do I now sense a sublimated guilt complex now emerging? How long has this been going on? Seek professional help and stop trying to get it on A2K from the likes of BernardR, et al. Everyone has advice, it's almost like my experience in art galleries of "everyone is an artist." NOT.

Man that relationship must have really messed up your head, RR.

As for BernardR, he is discountable as if he were being displayed in K Mart.
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 04:05 pm
Anger management courses. They help a person who cannot converse in normal terms but must resort to obscenities and crudities instead of logic. But, of course,if you are afflicted with Tourette's syndrome, which, as many are aware, is an heriditary multiple tic disorder which results in compulsive utterances, you are excused from such courses, but I would strongly urge that those who care for you take away your computer!!
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 04:08 pm
BernardR wrote:
Anger management courses. They help a person who cannot converse in normal terms but must resort to obscenities and crudities instead of logic. But, of course,if you are afflicted with Tourette's syndrome, which, as many are aware, is an heriditary multiple tic disorder which results in compulsive utterances, you are excused from such courses, but I would strongly urge that those who care for you take away your computer!!

Repeat of my earlier request!
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 04:13 pm
States BernardR as he sneaks shuts off his computer and slinks out of the asylum library.
0 Replies