NATURAL ELECTRITICY COULD HEAL WOUNDS

Badboy

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 07:54 am
If body electriticy could be speeded up,injured people could be out of hospital in hours rather than days.

anything that might heal is good news!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 645 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 09:56 am
clarify?
I'm not clear about what you are asking.

What is natural electricity? Never heard of this. How does this have anything to do with healing of the body?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 07:23 pm
I do know that ancient people (somewhere - too hot to think) used electric eels to heal some wounds. And, electric stimulation can help to restore muscle growth in atrophied limbs (oh, please don't ask me where I heard that....... where's my fan).

But as ragman says (hi ragman!), it's not really clear what you are asking.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 08:03 pm
hi littlek
Hi there -- it's been awhile, Little K. Hope you've been well, too-- besides the heat.

Thanks for your explanation and the attempt to clarify. Having had some exposure to holistic health and alternative healing, I think I have heard a little about those areas. But is that what the author of the thread means?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 08:09 pm
I couldn't say.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 08:26 pm
Re: NATURAL ELECTRITICY COULD HEAL WOUNDS
Badboy wrote:
If body electriticy could be speeded up,injured people could be out of hospital in hours rather than days.

anything that might heal is good news!

Having had some exposure to holistic health and alternative healing, I'll post what is a guess is an area that might relate here, but is that what the author of the thread means?

Electrical conductivity, whether in the human body or elsewhere, practically speaking, cannot be sped up; however, the voltage or conductivity can be increased. Voltage can increase in amplitude,

Here's an example of one way of healing with electricity: Personally, in my past, I had a health condition where a holistic practitioner used a *TENS unit which created a local sporadic or random stimulation -- an increase of electrical conductivity on my facial muscles. This health conditon was due to an episode of Bell's Palsy.

This treatment helped muscles to heal on one side of my face and to return from their temporary paralysis. It retrained the controlling nerve to become "normalized" again.

This is as close as I can get .

*"TENS" is the acronym for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation. A "TENS unit" is a pocket size, portable, battery-operated device that sends electrical impulses to certain parts of the body to block pain signals.
0 Replies

Badboy

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 04:42 am
The body,its seems, has a natural electrical field(the brain uses electriticy)
so researchers are are thinking of using that.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 08:42 am
That's called accupuncture/pressure.
0 Replies