A2K Boston Gathering

cjhsa

Reply Wed 26 Jul, 2006 04:14 pm
Why do you think I agree with Bush on every point?

Certainly have never made a "point" of it.

I was down in Detroit today. The muslims down there were really cheering on Kofi Annan. Stopped in a coffee (Kofi) house and it was unbelievable, the anti-Israeli/anti-American sentiment tossed at the TV.

Kofi is an idiot. Talk about trying to start WWIII.

The U.N. needs to be dismantled, disbanded, discarded.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 26 Jul, 2006 04:20 pm
cjhsa wrote:
I was down in Detroit today. The muslims down there were really cheering on Kofi Annan. Stopped in a coffee (Kofi) house and it was unbelievable, the anti-Israeli/anti-American sentiment tossed at the TV./quote]

How long was it before the Gestapo showed up and dragged them all off to Guantanamo? Isn't that what we do in America now? At least that's what I would believe they do if you read some of the various posts on A2K from some of the whack-a-doodles.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 26 Jul, 2006 04:24 pm
helo from G. I get 30 chars. help.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 01:37 am
cjhsa wrote:
Why do you think I agree with Bush on every point?

Certainly have never made a "point" of it.

So I take it your answer to my question is: "Yes, president Bush stuck his head in the sand, too, when he called Islam `a religion of peace'". Just checking.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 06:07 am
I think someone buried him at the beach on this issue.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 06:35 am
Interesting post, that last one. The wee matter of agency.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 07:46 am
Odd post, that last one.

"The wee matter of agency".

What the heck is that supposed to mean?
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 12:44 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Odd post, that last one.

"The wee matter of agency".

What the heck is that supposed to mean?

Well first, let me heartily applaud your notion of the President buried in the sand like a rotting old wood box filled to bursting with cheap minerals and gaudy rings and, we'd imagine, a few squiggling bacterium courtesy of some limping syphilitic pirate.

However, I did wish to indicate your use of the "passive voice". You have attributed Bush's burying to an anonymous, invisible, or otherwise non-knowable agency when, as we all understand, he done did it himself.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 01:53 pm
I'd like to invade Canada next. The hunt/fish opportunities are being wasted on you pascifists.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 03:10 pm
cjhsa wrote:
I'd like to invade Canada next. The hunt/fish opportunities are being wasted on you pascifists.

I used to fish (rivers) occasionally but have long been barred from joining my friends on the charge of insufficient seriousness for that undertaking. No hunting, other than a paltry robin with a BB gun at about two feet. A Muslim robin, so no guilt. Brother and uncles all spent lots of autumn days blasting away in the forest, taking down Bambis and Thumpers with hollow-points and those cooooool Black Talon cuisinart-blade meat rippers. Being Mennonites, of course they reserved napalm just for rats at the dump.
0 Replies