A2K Boston Gathering

jespah

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 04:05 pm
And for those of us who are Jewish? Or are we just the exceptions that allegedly prove the rule?

Or are you stylin' and profilin'? I'm confused. Am I supposed to be doing bad, unpatriotic things? I went to class today. Was that unpatriotic enough, or should I have been waving a foreign flag while writing use case diagrams? Tell me, I'm inexperienced in such things.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 04:06 pm
cjhsa wrote:
I've noticed a huge uber-liberal influence on A2K coming from the Bahstin area. I'm profiling.

You should avoid the beans, they don't seem to agree with you.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 04:10 pm
I'm guessin' you weren't at the rally, or, you manned the camera...

We're at war. While I suspect you understand that, your professors may not, or they're on the wrong side. I went to school in Boston. I'm glad you went to class today. Learn as much as you can - but take the liberal politics with a grain of salt.

Just MO.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 04:14 pm
cjhsa wrote:
I'm guessin' you weren't at the rally, or, you manned the camera...

We're at war. While I suspect you understand that, your professors may not, or they're on the wrong side. I went to school in Boston. I'm glad you went to class today. Learn as much as you can - but take the liberal politics with a grain of salt.

Just MO.

Yes sir, those beans can really give you gas.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 04:14 pm
As a matter of fact I personally know a couple of pro-Israel, anti-Hezbollah (or any other terrorist group) Bostonians who went to this rally last Friday to "witness" their enemies' demonstration. The previous Friday they had attended a pro-Israel demonstration in Brookline. My point is that spotting some A2K faces in the crowd, as you claim, cj, is utterly meaningless.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 04:15 pm
Dys, your personal hygiene problems are not of my concern. Stop trying to spray/project them on me.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 04:15 pm
As a matter of fact I personally know a couple of pro-Israel, anti-Hezbollah (or any other terrorist group) Bostonians who went to this rally last Friday to "witness" their enemies' demonstration. The previous Friday they had attended a pro-Israel demonstration in Brookline. My point is that spotting some A2K faces in the crowd, as you claim, cj, is utterly meaningless.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 04:16 pm
Merry Andrew wrote:

Cool. Prove me wrong.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 04:16 pm
cjhsa wrote:
We're at war.

Who is? What did I miss?
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 04:18 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Merry Andrew wrote:

Cool. Prove me wrong.

Uh...what, exactly, am I supposed to prove?
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 04:19 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
cjhsa wrote:
We're at war.

Who is? What did I miss?

I think we're out of the loop, Gus. Last time I heard Congress declared war was in December, 1941. Wherev'e we been?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 04:23 pm
Merry Andrew wrote:
cjhsa wrote:
Merry Andrew wrote:

Cool. Prove me wrong.

Uh...what, exactly, am I supposed to prove?

Precisely the purpose of this thread. We have 50% of the coutntry with their head buried in the sand, shouting "Not in my name!", while Islam long ago declared war on us, and targets innocents.

I think you're sick. Liberalism is a mental illness.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 04:23 pm
I'm getting a little upset. Not only did I not hear about the Boston A2K meeting until after the fact, but I also missed the "cjhsa and friends" gathering last weekend...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/af/Klan-in-gainesville.jpg/300px-Klan-in-gainesville.jpg

I'll have to start paying closer attention to the threads.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 04:24 pm
I'm holding a potato chip that has an amazing resemblence to Shicksa, on the reverse side it clearly shows a image of Marx. We have proof ladies and gentleman that Shicksa is a communist. (don't forget we are at WAR!)
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 04:26 pm
Gus, you must have missed my fishing post.

I support the armed forces. Their is a disproportionately large black representation there. Your delusion is obvious.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 04:26 pm
I no crazy. I have social disease.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 04:27 pm
This crap and the popups...
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 04:28 pm
cjhsa wrote:
This crap and the popups...

Yes this thread is crap, it started as crap and will, no doubt, end as crap because it is nothing but crap.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 04:29 pm
In your dreams. Wake up.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 04:32 pm
cjhsa wrote:
...Precisely the purpose of this thread. We have 50% of the coutntry with their head buried in the sand, shouting "Not in my name!", while Islam long ago declared war on us, and targets innocents....

Was I supposed to not go to class?

Come on. Really. Of course I know there is war going on in Israel and Lebanon. I am more aware than probably most are, as my cousins live in towns that have been shelled. In Israel.

Will my running around, screaming and carrying on that we're at war, make it go away any faster? My family has already offered our cousins to come and visit, extended, any time they want, to get away from it. My head is not in the sand, but I don't see where my not going to class is going to get us any safer any faster.

That hasn't got a thing to do with my politics or where I live or anything of the sort. I am not exactly Army material (I'm too old, for one thing). Are you suggesting that I drop everything, shoulder an antitank gun and head out to the fray? I'm trying to understand the purpose of this topic. Is it for you to bash people? Hey, there ya go, you bashed people. That's nice. Is it for you to remind people that there's a conflict going on in the world? Okay, you did that. Now you're done. Is there anything else to this topic? Or are you all done now?
0 Replies