The Ugly Truth: Our pResident is an Imbecile

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 05:41 pm
Just reading some of these posts...(you really dont like gw do you maggs?) and looking at bi polars avatar, was reminded of a joke I overheard at a restaurant in Manchester (it was really hot and we were eating outside)

little polar bear says

Mum am I really a polar bear?

Of course you are, why do you ask?

Are you a polar bear?

Yes

Is Dad a really a polar bear too.

Yes. Now look, you are a polar bear I am a polar bear your father is a polar bear we are ALL polar bears ok...why are you asking anyway?

'cos I'm ****ing freezing.

(Has to be told with broad Manc accent for best effect)

anyway my take on Mr Bush has always been that he's the sort of bloke you might have a beer with and think, well he's ok in a limited way...then someone tells you he's the President of the United States...and you head for the hills.
0 Replies

realjohnboy

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 06:14 pm
I wonder where Tony Blair was while Mr Bush was demonstrating his vast knowledge of geography. If Blair had been there, Mr Bush would have probably said:
"And I see, it was just pointed out to me, England or the UK to me on the map. And it really looks like a tiny pink dot."

Blair would get this sh*t-eating sheepish grin on his face and nod.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 04:56 am
I'm not sure what your point is there rjb, but the title of this thread suggests George Bush is an imbecile, and compared with Blair, he is.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 06:25 am
Magginkat wrote:
woiyo wrote:
Must be audition night for the Tonight Show.

OK. I'm in.

If an imbecile win 2 elections, what does that say about the person opposing the "dummy" in the election?

Would that make Kerry dumber than dumb?

You really are out of touch Whiyo. Haven't you been watching? We have a totaly fraud and a retard squatting in the oval office wreaking havoc with the world. The birdbrain has never won any election, including the governorship of Texas. This has been the Nazi Karl Rove's show from day one.

Yet, this "retarded, birdbrain", defeated a VP turned Sci-Fi movie producer who could not convince people in his own State to vote for him, and Senator Heinz/Kerry who could not "catch-up".

Another convincing argument by the supporters of the democratic party!!
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 06:31 am
Does that make him any less an imbecile? Perhaps he is popular with some uninformed people. This makes him popular....not smart.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 06:43 am
More must-see Bush the Imbecile Video

Quote:
------ Partial Transcript -------

REPORTER: "Does it concern you that the Beirut airport has been bombed, and do you see a risk of triggering a wider war? And on Iran, they have so far refused to respond. Is it now past the deadline, or do they still have more time to respond?"

PRESIDENT BUSH: "I thought you'd ask about the pig."

JON STEWART: "There you have it. Comedy stylings from President George W. Bush. He'll be playing at the White House in Washington DC for the next two and a half years. I'm sure it's a 200-drink minimum.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 06:49 am
http://static.firedoglake.com/2006/07/f219b5b6-ed33-4268-900b-61ae649a265c.jpg
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 07:15 am
Intrepid wrote:
Does that make him any less an imbecile? Perhaps he is popular with some uninformed people. This makes him popular....not smart.

I was hoping this would turn into a funny thread, but the mindless bushwakers, again, are unable to argue issues to convince the majority to vote for their ideas and positions. So you all just start with childish insults.

The majority of American Voters in the last election rejected the position of Kerry and the Democratic Party. In my view, it was not a vote FOR Bush, but a vote AGAINST the Democrats.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 07:54 am
I really don't care about your Politics since I am not involved in them. Yes, I know. This is a political forum. Also, I am not a...how did you say... "mindless bushwaker?" (sic)

I don't think this thread is about Democrats and Republicans or how the American public voted. It is about an imbecile.

I made no childish insult. I made an informed opinion based on documented facts.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 08:13 am
Didn't Canada just elect a conservative prime minister after the previous administration repeatedly embarrased itself while talking about its southern neighbor? You might want to stop talking Int.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 08:19 am
....and this relates to the topic, how?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 08:32 am
I just figured you being a Canadian were talking about your own by responding to this thread.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 08:34 am
cjhsa wrote:
I just figured you being a Canadian were talking about your own by responding to this thread.

Nope. I was talking about yours. The one that this thread is about.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 08:36 am
Stick to your side of the border.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 08:42 am
Intrepid wrote:
I really don't care about your Politics since I am not involved in them. Yes, I know. This is a political forum. Also, I am not a...how did you say... "mindless bushwaker?" (sic)

I don't think this thread is about Democrats and Republicans or how the American public voted. It is about an imbecile.

I made no childish insult. I made an informed opinion based on documented facts.

Your apparent inability to argue an opposing point is apparent. Assuming you are informed, it should not be difficult to argue your opposing point of view.

Yet, all you and your fellow bushwackers do is brand those whose opions differ from yours as "imbeciles". That makes you childish.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 08:43 am
Well, not exactly. It makes Bush an imbecile.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 08:43 am
Intrepid wrote:

Do you really believe Bush is an imbecile, or do you think that term is just being used as a deragatory insult because some don't agree with his politics?

I do not know of any actual imbeciles that have degrees from Harvard or Yale, have been business leaders, elected officials or President of the United States. They do not have the mental capacity for such tasks.

As far as the insults go, it's par for the course. No president has had the love of everyone and there will always be those lunkheads that feel they are serving the public good by throwing insults around. All they are really doing is showing their immaturity and inability to converse at an adult level.

So, which is it Intrepid?
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 08:52 am
McGentrix wrote:
Intrepid wrote:

Do you really believe Bush is an imbecile, or do you think that term is just being used as a deragatory insult because some don't agree with his politics?

I do not know of any actual imbeciles that have degrees from Harvard or Yale, have been business leaders, elected officials or President of the United States. They do not have the mental capacity for such tasks.

As far as the insults go, it's par for the course. No president has had the love of everyone and there will always be those lunkheads that feel they are serving the public good by throwing insults around. All they are really doing is showing their immaturity and inability to converse at an adult level.

Yes, I really believe that Bush is an imbecile. We can all read about his "degrees" etc.

Unless the originator of this thread meant it as an insult thread, I have made no insults per se. I have stated a fact that many agree with. The fact that you are blinded by your love of bush is no fault or concern of mine.

The fact that you consider those who disagree with you lunkheads is also a show of your immaturity and inability to converse as an adult.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 09:11 am
Intrepid wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
Intrepid wrote:

Yes, I really believe that Bush is an imbecile. We can all read about his "degrees" etc.

Unless the originator of this thread meant it as an insult thread, I have made no insults per se. I have stated a fact that many agree with. The fact that you are blinded by your love of bush is no fault or concern of mine.

The fact that you consider those who disagree with you lunkheads is also a show of your immaturity and inability to converse as an adult.

You are sure reading a lot into what I didn't say Intrepid.

Did I say "there will always be those lunkheads that disagree with around" or did I say "here will always be those lunkheads that feel they are serving the public good by throwing insults around."

Quite a difference there, but you keep up the the good work of not putting any effort into your conversations. That seems to work for a lot of people I don't agree with.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 09:20 am
I never agreed with the argument that the Iraq war was a good thing because, you know, it concentrated all the loonies in one place (better fight 'em there than them coming to you).

But, after reading all the pages of this thread, I gotta say - I see the point.

Do keep it up.
0 Replies