The Ugly Truth: Our pResident is an Imbecile

Reply Tue 18 Jul, 2006 10:26 pm
You know it, I know it and the American people know it. But everyone is afraid to say it. They say it privately, but people are afraid of saying it publicly because you will be branded as a liberal, elite, intellectual snob. But believe me, you don't have to be an intellectual to see how painfully stupid our president is. Just look at the conversation he is having with world leaders at the G-8 summit. Mikes picked up the causal talk between the world leaders. Forget that Bush appears to have three sandwiches in his mouth while talking. Forget that he calls out to the Prime Minister of Britain as if he is Flounder in "Animal House." Forget that he uses profanity. I don't give a **** about those things.

I thought it was ridiculous that people made fun of George H. W, Bush for vomiting on the Japanese Prime Minister. What was he going to do? He had to puke, so he puked. It happens to the best of us, and more importantly, has nothing to do with his intelligence or how capable he is as a leader.

But his son's verbal vomit does have a lot to do with his ability to lead this country and the world. What I found to be the most damning is the least quoted part of Bush's comments. As you read this transcript, remember that this is not a small child talking, but the President of the United States of America:

The camera is focused elsewhere and it is not clear whom Bush is talking to, but possibly Chinese President Hu Jintao, a guest at the summit.
Bush: "Gotta go home. Got something to do tonight. Go to the airport, get on the airplane and go home. How about you? Where are you going? Home?

Bush: "This is your neighborhood. It doesn't take you long to get home. How long does it take you to get home?"
Reply is inaudible.
Bush: "Eight hours? Me too. Russia's a big country and you're a big country."

At this point, the president seems to bring someone else into the conversation.
Bush: "It takes him eight hours to fly home."
He turns his attention to a server.
Bush: "No, Diet Coke, Diet Coke."
He turns back to whomever he was talking with.
Bush: "It takes him eight hours to fly home. Eight hours. Russia's big and so is China."

Russia's big and so is China??????? This guys sounds like a third grader. Do you know anyone who would have a conversation like this with their neighbor, let alone a business associate, let alone a world leader? Who's proud to know that Russia is big and so is China?

Can anyone now credibly claim that Bush is secretly working on a master plan behind the scenes and that he's just playing cowboy for the cameras? I hope the master plan doesn't involve figuring out how long it takes to get to China.

If someone is this ignorant, they're usually embarrassed and try not to talk much. But this guy is so dumb he has no idea how dumb he is. This sounds like a conversation you might have with a child, a mentally challenged child. Johnny, do you know how big Russia is? How about China?

This would all be unfortunate if George was your dentist, or worse yet, your accountant. But he is the leader of the free world. This man makes life or death decisions every day. If you say you're not scared about that, you're lying.

Would you let him do the books for your business? Would you trust your company in his hands for eight years? (No matter how Republican you are, you know you just said no to that question.) Would you trust him to be your kids' guidance counselor and take his advice seriously? If your kids were in the Army and he was their field commander, would you feel good about putting their lives in his hands?

Come on, no one is crazy enough to say yes to that. Yet, he has all of our lives in his hands. The emperor has no clothes. The emperor has no clothes. It's about time someone in the mainstream media said it.
In the old empires, there would be a lot of marriages between the royal families. And from time to time, these inter-family marriages would produce a mentally challenged son who would inherit the throne. This would set the empire back for hundreds of years. I'm not saying anything, I'm just saying. Russia is big and so is China.

The Democrats for a long time have felt embarrassed about pointing out the obvious. The emperor has no brain. This is what I can't understand about the Democrats, they're always playing patty cakes while the Republicans are ripping their face off. John Kerry should have stood at the lectern during the debates and pointed to George Bush and said, "The leader of this country has to be the best and the brightest. If any of you think that he is the best and the brightest America has to offer, go ahead and vote for him!"

The theory is that people would be turned off by that. The theory assumes that people are also idiots and they love their cohorts. That is simply not true. Everyone understands that they have a friend they'd like to go fishing with and a friend they can trust to look after their affairs - and they're not necessarily the same guy. And that your fishing buddy might not be a great choice for President of the United States of America.
Kerry should have embarrassed Bush, made people feel sorry for him. It would have hurt in the short run and given him a temporary downward blip in the numbers, but in the end, when people went into that voting booth, they would have felt pity for Bush - in that scenario, Kerry wins easily. Nobody votes for someone they pity.

Unfortunately, right now we are in the position of being pitied by the rest of the world. We have third grader for a President. And worse yet, the Vice President has him convinced he is the second coming of Winston Churchill. Scared yet?

The Young Turks http://www.huffingtonpost.com/cenk-uygur/the-ugly-truth-our-presi_b_25257.html
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,886 • Replies: 65
No top replies

kuvasz

Reply Tue 18 Jul, 2006 11:51 pm
As posted elsewhere:

Quote:
The fukktard is a rank amateur monarch-wannabe so head-thickend and brow-lowered with caste-based inbreeding that the lowest markers of general intelligence - like sentence construction and primary mathematics - are debased to a point where the poor fukktard must weep every morning in sub-mongoloid rage that he is unable to carry out even the most basic functions of human existence and thought, like logic and a$$-wiping, so he is surrounded by stewards and toadies who do it all for him, all the "If a and b, then c" (for, surely, left to his own devices, the President's logical progression would be something like, "If a and b, then tuna") and ensuring that the Commander in Chief doesn't have a vague $hit smell coming off him.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 12:32 am
This seems to be a thread started with the purpose of criticising Mr Bush.

It's not fair. He can't help being an incompetent unintelligent incurious narrow-minded ugly little apology for a man. He was that way before he was selected.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 06:18 am
What does that say about those who put him into office?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 06:30 am
Doing what's needed to be done will never make everyone happy, especially not the miserable left.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 06:31 am
Does one have to be left to recognize an imbecile?
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 06:48 am
Must be audition night for the Tonight Show.

OK. I'm in.

If an imbecile win 2 elections, what does that say about the person opposing the "dummy" in the election?

Would that make Kerry dumber than dumb?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 06:48 am
Another one? How many of these threads do you guys really need?
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 08:32 am
McGentrix wrote:

As many as possible. Makes 'em feel better.
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 09:35 am
woiyo wrote:

OK. I'm in.

If an imbecile win 2 elections, what does that say about the person opposing the "dummy" in the election?

Winning elections by cheating and fraud has nothing to do with Bush's intelligence whatsoever. We've already seen at length Kerry's oratory style on the Senate floor, both scripted and unscripted. Hearing Bush talk about life and death issues at the G-8 Summit with food flying out of his mouth, four letter words and an unintelligible train of thought just further shows now utterly moronic this dolt truly is.

Bush is by far the dimmest bulb to be placed in the White House by the USSC.

Another case in point:

http://static.crooksandliars.com/2006/07/Bush-Groper.jpg
Presidential Groping

His tact is as eloquent as his candid words of Presidential statesmenship.
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 12:30 pm
I have to admit that I am totally shocked.
To quote from this film:

A striking decline in his speaking ability.

Something is wrong with george bush

Slowly developing cognitive deficits as demonstrated so clearly by Bush can represent only one diagnosis and that is presenile dementia. Dr. Joseph Price, The Atlantic, Oct 2004

What a difference ten yrs make! (1994-2004) and it's getting worse! Ain't no way in hell that fool has quit drinking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw4Bhmm22xo&mode=related&search=

This is truly scary. This flake has his fingers on the nuclear button.
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 12:34 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Doing what's needed to be done will never make everyone happy, especially not the miserable left.

Cjhsa......... you seem to be one of the few people on this forum who is always talking about misery. That is no surprise. I am betting that most people around here already know that you are one of the most miserable human beings in these forums!

You are trying to describe something that you obviously know nothing about and as usual when you rabid right nut cases try to describe a lefty
you always.....ALWAYS, describe yourself.

0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 12:37 pm
woiyo wrote:

OK. I'm in.

You really are out of touch Whiyo. Haven't you been watching? We have a totaly fraud and a retard squatting in the oval office wreaking havoc with the world. The birdbrain has never won any election, including the governorship of Texas. This has been the Nazi Karl Rove's show from day one.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 01:21 pm
so lemme see if I'm followin, here...

Magginkat doesn't like George W?

Twisted Evil
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 01:33 pm
Mags, you are by far the worst of "les miserables". You make blueflame look like a pilot light and snood seem like a remarkably happy go lucky guy.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 01:34 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Mags, you are by far the worst of "les miserables". You make blueflame look like a pilot light and snood seem like a remarkably happy go lucky guy.

Laughing
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 02:02 pm
That was kinda funny
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 05:00 pm
snood wrote:
That was kinda funny

It's as close to funny as those to yahooos will ever get Snood! AND you are correct I don't like geeeeeee dubya. I hate that lily livered, chickenass, AWOL, murdering, lying, cheating, thug.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 05:03 pm
CoastalRat wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

As many as possible. Makes 'em feel better.

and any distraction to make us feel better in the midst of this cluster f*ck that junior has shoved us into the middle of is a-okay.....
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 05:15 pm
maggie, no matter how the Bushies spin things we are much more in the American mainstream than they can face up to. In a WSJ poll 57% say Bushie deliberately misled us into war in Iraq. That's about as high a crime as a man could commit. And according to Zogby a cool 70 million Americans do not believe Bushie's version of what happened on 911 want new investigations of 911. These Bushie yahoos are in an ever shrinking minority in America.
0 Replies