Something is Wrong with George Bush-presenile dementia

snood

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 03:37 pm
None of it amounting to an honest assessment that the man is a dangerous, incompetent, boorish embarrassment. Lies, all lies, eh?
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 09:48 am
The difference, Brandon, is that we have a man squatting in the Oval Office who obviously is an incompetent, bumbling idiot, most likely due to his drinking and drug use and we have a VP who is the real "decider".

And people like you keep him there, knowing full well that the old war lord Cheney is the real power on this throne. Hell, just yesterday I read an article in one of the major newspapers which said basically that everything that goes to Bush goes to Cheney first. Apparently Cheney is the one preparing the "signing" statements......... over 800 of them now... trying to seize more and more power for the president. What's he planning to do.........knock off Bush so he can have the title & the power officially?

You can try to shrug it off now Brandon, but you and I both know that if a Democrat ends up in office in the next election, and starts to use the same powers that Bush has utilized, you will be oneof the first be screaming your head off that it's impeachment time! Accusations & photos are not to blame for the harm Bush and his thugs are causing. Bush bears that responsibility all alone. After all he wanted the title so bad that he had it stolen for him, two times. I would say hang the bastard, but I would rather enjoy seeing him prosecuted, imprisioned and all his ill-gotten assets seized. Same for Cheney and all the rest of the old war lords. Loss of money and power is the only things those slimeballs will ever understand.

Read the Fine Print
0 Replies