Something is Wrong with George Bush-presenile dementia

Reply Tue 18 Jul, 2006 10:20 pm
"Whatever the reason, whatever the diagnosis, even when he is rehearsed and prepared George Bush has problems he did not have 10 (12) years ago in 1994.

Watch this and be afraid.......... very afraid. This is the guy with his fingers on the nuclear button and his pRes Cheney, is not much better.

What a difference ten yrs make! (1994-2004) and it's getting worse! Ain't no way in hell that fool has quit drinking.

This was in 2004....... A striking decline in his speaking ability.

Slowly developing cognitive deficits as demonstrated so clearly by Bush can represent only one diagnosis and that is presenile dementia. Dr. Joseph Price, The Atlantic, Oct 2004

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw4Bhmm22xo&mode=related&search=
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,635 • Replies: 21
No top replies

yitwail

Reply Tue 18 Jul, 2006 10:46 pm
looked up october 2004 Atlantic; the quote comes from a letter to the editor, not an article. anyway, not having seen footage of governor Bush before, i was amazed at the difference. it's possible he wasn't always quite as articulate as he appears in the older clips, but still, his fluency seems to have dropped dramatically in just 10 years.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 01:05 am
But wasn't Ronald R senile for years while still holding down the top job?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 01:08 am
... it's the folk with the real power I worry about, the one's making the decisions & pulling George's strings.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 01:57 am
Yeah...I thought george sounded brighter than usual in the overheard chats at the G8.
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 12:43 pm
msolga wrote:
... it's the folk with the real power I worry about, the one's making the decisions & pulling George's strings.

That's the one thing that bothers me the most. Cheney, aided and abetted by Rummy is the real string "puller" for that little puppet. With this critter supposedly carrying that black case with the nuclear button, it's enough to scare the hell out of us.

We don't need the phony terrorist alerts with the little color charts. We have to wonder what those vermin are up to every minute of the day. Take the Israel, Palestine, Lebanon, mess for example. The little puppet has apparently told Israel to have a field day for another week or so, then we will have to pretend to sanction them in some way... a slap on the hands.

But what are Nasty george and Tricky dick up to behind the scene?
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 02:11 pm
Truly stunning, really. Not sure what the comparisons of Reagan accomplish, as Reagan was considerably older and functioning well before Alzheimer's kicked in. George Bush has always been the party hardy frat boy, and his abuses of the past may be coming back to haunt him now. And it can only get worse. Hearing his speech patterns just recently, especially at the candid recording of him at the G8 Summit, only further exemplifies a man who never had aspirations for the highest office in the land. Imagine if he was as sharp now as he was then in his oratory skills. Guaranteed people would be making less fun of him now. But that is only half the story, as it's also blatantly obvious that he isn't running this country.

Those with half a brain should know that by now.

http://homepage.mac.com/jholbo/nutwork/images/Cheney,%20Dick.jpg
America's premiere puppeteer and
43rd pResident of the United States of America
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 02:43 pm
He went AWOL (yet somehow charges have never been filed), multiple conspiracies, he planned 9/11. Now he's senile. The latest in your continuum of childish, melodramatic accusations, which are never borne out. I'm still waiting for an accusation that he's personally responsible for Man's expulsion from the Garden of Eden....or maybe he's a vampire, and the Republicans are hushing it up.
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 02:47 pm
Brandon9000 wrote:
He went AWOL (yet somehow charges have never been filed), multiple conspiracies, he planned 9/11. Now he's senile. The latest in your continuum of childish, melodramatic accusations, which are never borne out. I'm still waiting for an accusation that he's personally responsible for Man's expulsion from the Garden of Eden....or maybe he's a vampire, and the Republicans are hushing it up.

I guess you never watched the video. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 02:50 pm
Re: Something is Wrong with George Bush-presenile dementia
Magginkat wrote:
"Whatever the reason, whatever the diagnosis, even when he is rehearsed and prepared George Bush has problems he did not have 10 (12) years ago in 1994.

Watch this and be afraid.......... very afraid. This is the guy with his fingers on the nuclear button and his pRes Cheney, is not much better.

What a difference ten yrs make! (1994-2004) and it's getting worse! Ain't no way in hell that fool has quit drinking.

This was in 2004....... A striking decline in his speaking ability.

Slowly developing cognitive deficits as demonstrated so clearly by Bush can represent only one diagnosis and that is presenile dementia. Dr. Joseph Price, The Atlantic, Oct 2004

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw4Bhmm22xo&mode=relate
d&search=

Pure BM. Embarrassed
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 04:45 pm
Brandon9000 wrote:

Look at the comparisons with your own two eyes Brandon.... This is not any made up story. If you can't see the difference then I can only assume that you are in worse shape than bu$h
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 05:01 pm
you know what would make an interesting project? If bush went into surgery and had his brain removed and replace with actual ****...... and then given 8 more years to see if there was a noticeable difference in him or his performance...... unfortunately even if he wasn't a worse president or human being... we couldn't afford another 8 years....
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 08:21 pm
You can do better than that. Sad
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 08:58 pm
I can't stand George Bush but I'm not sure those clips prove the point. The stakes at the debate were immensely higher, and many people, even long practiced public speakers, could have an onset of performance fear - and he was speaking effectively, or ineffectively as it were, in front of millions, which can also make one tense and distracted. I conjecture he also was busy listening to audio control, or whatever. So, that clip doesn't prove it to me.

I do think I see a general verbal falling apart over many different times I've heard/seen him quoted.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 09:17 pm
IMO it is pretty obvious if you take everything into account that is out there, confirmed and unconfirmed, that something is not quite right with the President. My guess is that he is drinking quite heavily at times now. I have been there myself and it is not too hard to spot someone who has a hangover. The other day he was defintely hungover. On other occassions, he seems rather refreshed. So he is not getting sloshed every night at least.
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 10:31 pm
Brandon9000 wrote:

Brandon, ole boy, at no time have I ever seen any Democrat give bu$h credit for planning 9-11 or anything else. We know who the real pRes is and I'm sure that you do too.

Frat boy, just reads his cue cards. Uncle Dick, Mistress Condi, Ole Warlord Rummy & butt kisser Snowjob compose the stuff on the cue cards and even then he has to have the ear piece to get it 30% correct and that's on his good days!

ossobuco, I've never heard of a case of 5 yr stage fright. This is a guy who has been brainwashed to believe that the world loves him. Why would he fear speaking to all his lovers? LOL

0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 10:47 pm
Well, he wasn't speaking to his lovers. Not to get personal, but have you ever done public speaking, Magginkat? Maybe you have and know more than I on it.

I had stage fright as a child in speeches and having to give one ruined whole weeks of my later elementary schooling and some of high school. There was a fire drill in my speech in - what was it, it was in the chemistry classroom but I don't remember my subject. Probably a good thing.

I eventually got over a lot of this in my landarch classes and in real life where I had to present stuff and take guff (and worse, reasonable questions). I've given some lectures to a few hundred, not all that many times, but a few.

I've had an orals interview with the state, before which I probably lost most of my body temperature.

Mostly, once I get started, i'm cool with it. Still, I can empathize with total confusion in an ordinary person. George is an ordinary man trapped. New book or play, George as Everyman.

So... given the tension, and what I think as the rigamarole he was dealing with, I won't do any judgeing on once, re mental competence. More on the wide selection, not the once.
0 Replies

NWIslander

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 01:38 pm
something is wrong with george bush
Yes, but the President of the US has no business having "stage fright." If he is an otherwise intelligent man who gets THAT frightened when addressing an audience, he is clearly in the wrong line of work! (Sorry, I don't buy it.)

That video is truly hair-raising.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 01:48 pm
Not that I don't think bush is stupid and probably demented, but I have to speak in front of people on a regular basis. And Maggie has a good point. I always get anxious to one degree or another, and the weight of the occasion does factor into it.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 02:12 pm
What's the difference? Next week it will be some different absurd accusation, and the next week some out of context photo, etc., etc.
0 Replies