Genocide and the bible.

Bartikus

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 04:59 pm
Jason Proudmoore wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:
Jason Proudmoore wrote:
If Jesus worshipped or not any god…is this the argument here? How can this be arguable? How can an argument like this exist? Is this for real, guys?

... Madness is in the air...the most obvious evidence.

Scott is arguing that Jesus did not worship the god of the Bible. I am commenting on it, Jason. It requires comments.

I am aware of the procedure. But what I mean is how can Scott argue against the overwhelming evidence that Jesus actually devoted great part of his life worshipping the god of the OT. How crazy is that for someone who supposedly knows about the Bible?

If the evidence was overwhelming...you would think one could produce even just a scripture or two that Jesus worshipped God.

Maybe the problem is stemming from different definitions of worship.

Maybe Scott is seeing a father son relationship between Jesus and God.
(Both being God). There is scriptural support for that.
0 Replies

Jason Proudmoore

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 05:24 pm
Bartikus wrote:
Jason Proudmoore wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:
Jason Proudmoore wrote:
If Jesus worshipped or not any god…is this the argument here? How can this be arguable? How can an argument like this exist? Is this for real, guys?

Scott is arguing that Jesus did not worship the god of the Bible. I am commenting on it, Jason. It requires comments.

I am aware of the procedure. But what I mean is how can Scott argue against the overwhelming evidence that Jesus actually devoted great part of his life worshipping the god of the OT. How crazy is that for someone who supposedly knows about the Bible?

If the evidence was overwhelming...you would think one could produce even just a scripture or two that Jesus worshipped God.

There is also enough evidence that supports your deslusion as well.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 05:25 pm
Worship: A reverence tendered a divine being or supernatural power. To regard with extravagant respect, honor, or devotion.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 05:27 pm
Let's take this discussion here:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=79368&highlight=
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 09:15 am
Frank Apisa wrote:
neologist wrote:
I'll get back to this later. Until then, ask yourself.
To whom did Jesus pray? (John ch. 17)

Whom did he obey? (Hebrews 5:8)

Who resurrected Jesus?

Now, as for whether Jehovah is a loving God and whether or not his actions constitute cruelty or genocide, I think I'll begin a new topic, since this one will surely be locked.

See ya.

I hope it doesn't get locked...and I will begin backing off (a bit) for now. If you do start that other thread, Neo...please invite us by posting a link in this thread.
Dying a slow death instead.

But, as for the new topic, here ya go:

http://able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2156841#2156841
0 Replies

Bartikus

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2006 03:43 am
Jason Proudmoore wrote:
Bartikus wrote:
Jason Proudmoore wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:
Jason Proudmoore wrote:

There is also enough evidence that supports your deslusion as well.

As there is evidence that you have trouble spelling correctly even when there is a spellcheck for the mentally impaired.
0 Replies