Genocide and the bible.

Bartikus

Reply Tue 18 Jul, 2006 08:17 pm
Did'nt mean to sidetrack this thread. Sorry uhhhh whoever started it.
0 Replies

Scott777ab

Reply Tue 18 Jul, 2006 08:28 pm
Frank Apisa wrote:

I already did. Get your head out of your ass...and read what I write.

No Sir Actually you have not quoted any verses in this Section of posts that Shows Jesus worshipping any GOD at all.

Frank Apisa wrote:

Yes...your particular cult apparently feels this way.

I dont belong to any group or cult. Thank you very much. Plus if you would have READ and understood my frist post you would see and understand that I personally am starting to doubt the reliability of the bible. But if you just go by only what the bible says then Jesus is Jehovah.
Frank Apisa wrote:

Of course I can. In fact...I already have.

No you have not.
Frank Apisa wrote:

Jeez...you have a hard time with logic, don't you.

No but it seems you do, go back and read all your posts in this section not once have you quoted any verse where Jesus worships.
Frank Apisa wrote:

Is your cult opposed to logic?

Is yours?
Frank Apisa wrote:

I have made no false claims.

Yes you have. You have said Jesus worshipped God and have not provided evidence therewith. That is illogical.
Frank Apisa wrote:

Gimme a fukin' break, will ya!

Hell no.
Frank Apisa wrote:

Of course Jesus worshipped a god. He worshipped that pathetic cartoon god of the Bible.

No he did not. Prove your point or shut up.
Frank Apisa wrote:

Okay...but he still worshipped the god of Abraham.

No he did not.
Frank Apisa wrote:

I feel so sorry for you poor saps who actually have to go through all this torturous twisting and turning to try to get the fairytale to agree with the story you now are peddling.

I feel so sorry for poor saps who are led down the path of stupid thinking without using an ounce of logic to actually try to descerne what it is that they read.
Frank Apisa wrote:

Did you ever think of selling snake oil?

It is honest work![/quote]
What does this have to do with the line of posting? Nothing keep your off topic comments to yourself.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 03:16 am
Bartikus wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:
Bartikus wrote:
Frank....if you don't mind me asking...how old are you?

I see your retired. Your probably old enough to be my Dad.

Might be old enough to be your grandfather, Bart.

I'll be 70 on August 9th.

I've been using 70 as my age all year to prepare myself for this significant first digit change.

Yeah...I'm an old goat.

Mines on the 8th.

That explains alot.

Yeah...you could be a grandfather if the family did'nt wait long to.....well you know. lol

Where you from, Bart?

The New York/New Jersey contingent gets together often.

If you are from the area...you certainly are free to join us. (We stay away from contentious issues...and leave them for discussion in the forum!)
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 03:36 am
Scott777ab wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:

No Sir Actually you have not quoted any verses in this Section of posts that Shows Jesus worshipping any GOD at all.

No...but I have indicated that I am not willing to "provide evidence" that Jesus worshipped the god of the Bible.

Anyone ignorant and bullheaded enough to maintain, as you do, that Jesus DID NOT worship the god...is simply too stupid and too much in denial to be offered that amount of respect.

Quote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

I dont belong to any group or cult. Thank you very much. Plus if you would have READ and understood my frist post you would see and understand that I personally am starting to doubt the reliability of the bible. But if you just go by only what the bible says then Jesus is Jehovah.

My guess is that you are, indeed, a member of a cult...but like all guesses, it may be wrong.

If you just go by only what the Bible says, than you can come up with whatever kind of bullshyt you want.

Some of the interpretations I've seen are absurd...and your contention that Jesus did not worship a god is among the most absurd I've heard.

Quote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

No you have not.

Yeah, I have.

What you wrote was: SO like i said If you dont provide the verses where he supposedly worshipped you can not claim it at all.

To which I responded, "Of course I can. In fact...I already have."

I have claimed it. There is nothing wrong with claiming something whether you provide verses or not.
Wake the fuk up.

Quote:
Frank Apisa wrote:

No but it seems you do, go back and read all your posts in this section not once have you quoted any verse where Jesus worships.

Once again a logical absurdity.

I have already stated that I will not furnish any verses. I am not going to jump through hoops. The only reason you think Jesus did not worship the god of the Bible is because of the teachings of your cult.

No sane person would come to that conclusion.

Quote:
Frank Apisa wrote:

Is yours?

I am agnostic. I have no cult. What are you...a Jehovah's Witness???

(Jehovah's Witnesses almost never identify themselves as such. I guess they are ashamed.)

Quote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

Yes you have. You have said Jesus worshipped God and have not provided evidence therewith. That is illogical.

That is no more illogical than claiming the Yankees won a baseball game and not providing evidence of that. You really do not know what logic is, do you?

Quote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

Hell no.

Okay...that I liked.

Quote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

Of course Jesus worshipped a god. He worshipped that pathetic cartoon god of the Bible.

Yes he did...and fuk you.

Quote:

Quote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

No he did not.

Did so!

Quote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

I feel so sorry for you poor saps who actually have to go through all this torturous twisting and turning to try to get the fairytale to agree with the story you now are peddling.

I feel so sorry for poor saps who are led down the path of stupid thinking without using an ounce of logic to actually try to descerne what it is that they read.

You wouldn't recognize logic if it bit you on the ass.

Quote:

Quote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

It is honest work!

What does this have to do with the line of posting? Nothing keep your off topic comments to yourself.

Bite me!
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 09:09 am
I'll get back to this later. Until then, ask yourself.
To whom did Jesus pray? (John ch. 17)

Whom did he obey? (Hebrews 5:8)

Who resurrected Jesus?

Now, as for whether Jehovah is a loving God and whether or not his actions constitute cruelty or genocide, I think I'll begin a new topic, since this one will surely be locked.

See ya.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 11:22 am
neologist wrote:

Who resurrected Jesus?

Now, as for whether Jehovah is a loving God and whether or not his actions constitute cruelty or genocide, I think I'll begin a new topic, since this one will surely be locked.

See ya.

I hope it doesn't get locked...and I will begin backing off (a bit) for now. If you do start that other thread, Neo...please invite us by posting a link in this thread.
0 Replies

Scott777ab

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 12:59 pm
neologist wrote:

Who resurrected Jesus?

See ya.

Hello NEO.

Nice of you the true Jehovah's Witness to finally speak up.
Which is something that I am not Frank, but Neo is.

To whom did Jesus pray....... The father.
Whom did he obey............... The father.
Who resurrected Jesus ........ Himself.
((( paraphrased )))
Destroy this temple and in 3 days I WILL rebuild it.
((( paraphrased )))

I have already stated NEO that Jesus never worshipped.
Not even when he says:
The lords pray.... that was a teaching service

or My God my God why hast thou forsaken me .... that was to fulfill what isaih said he would say.

The only time that even comes close to Jesus worshipping is the prayer in the garden of geathsame. But even that was to try to teach his disciples what a true relationship with God was like.

Jesus never once worshipped anyone, or anything.
Yes he prayed, many times to show us how to pray correctly.
But he never worshipped.
0 Replies

Bartikus

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 01:00 pm
neologist wrote:

Who resurrected Jesus?

See ya.

His father.....

"Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up"

This quote from Frank kinda stuck out!

"If you just go by only what the Bible says, than you can come up with whatever kind of bullshyt you want."

If your not going by only what the scriptures say regarding whether Jesus worshipped a god....what other source are you using?
0 Replies

Scott777ab

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 01:31 pm
Frank Apisa wrote:
Scott777ab wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:

No...but I have indicated that I am not willing to "provide evidence" that Jesus worshipped the god of the Bible.
Anyone ignorant and bullheaded enough to maintain, as you do, that
Jesus DID NOT worship the god...is simply too stupid and too much in denial to be offered that amount of respect.

And any one who says that he did and is not willing to even SHOW ONE VERSE is someone of disrespect to true Debating. I have given 2 instances where Jesus prayed, one where he screams out My God My God and have shown that none of these three are worship. Now you are completely even unable to provide a single verse to show your point of view and you accuse me of being illogicial. Sir that is completely illogical. If you are not willing to provide your evidence of your point in the debate then you have no true points nor can you debate your points without said evidence.
Therefor sense like you say I AM NOT WILLING TO PROVIDE EVIDENCE THAT JESUS WORSHIPPED THE GOD OF THE BIBLE, well then you really should DROP OUT OF THIS DEBATE. Cause you are just arguing a point to argue while I in the other hand am providing evidence. One who provides evidence is using Logic, one who does not or will not is being illogical to the form of simple debate.
Frank Apisa wrote:

Quote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

My guess is that you are, indeed, a member of a cult...but like all guesses, it may be wrong.
If you just go by only what the Bible says, than you can come up with whatever kind of bullshyt you want.
Some of the interpretations I've seen are absurd...and your contention that Jesus did not worship a god is among the most absurd I've heard.

I don't scripture twist like the Jehovah's witnesses do thank you very much. I just let them say what they say.
1Ti 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
What did that say?
God was manifest in the flesh
Huh not quite sure I understood that.
That can't be could it.
No it can't be true can it.
As you can see I provide verses to prove my debate points which makes my argument quite logical thank you very much.
Frank Apisa wrote:

Quote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

No you have not.

Yeah, I have.
What you wrote was: SO like i said If you dont provide the verses where he supposedly worshipped you can not claim it at all.
I have claimed it. There is nothing wrong with claiming something whether you provide verses or not.
Wake the fuk up.

Frank Apisa wrote:

Quote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

I have already stated that I will not furnish any verses. I am not going to jump through hoops. The only reason you think Jesus did not worship the god of the Bible is because of the teachings of your cult.

Frank Apisa wrote:

Quote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

Is yours?

(Jehovah's Witnesses almost never identify themselves as such. I guess they are ashamed.)

Frank Apisa wrote:

Quote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

That is no more illogical than claiming the Yankees won a baseball game and not providing evidence of that. You really do not know what logic is, do you?

And Neither do you know what true logic is. I have provided my evidence where is yours. Put up or shut up.
Frank Apisa wrote:

Quote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

Hell no.

Okay...that I liked.

LOL. WoW your demented. LOL I love it.
Frank Apisa wrote:

Quote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

Where and when baby!
Just Kidding.
Frank Apisa wrote:

Quote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

No he did not.

Did so!

Jesus is God why worship himself?
Frank Apisa wrote:

Quote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

Neither would you Dear Sir.
Frank Apisa wrote:

Quote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

It is honest work!

Bite me!

Bites! Yummmy.
0 Replies

Scott777ab

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 01:38 pm
Bartikus wrote:
neologist wrote:

Who resurrected Jesus?

See ya.

His father.....

"If you just go by only what the Bible says, than you can come up with whatever kind of bullshyt you want."

If your not going by only what the scriptures say regarding whether Jesus worshipped a god....what other source are you using?

EXCUSE ME FRANK HAS NOT QUOTED ANY FRICKEN VERSES.

Jhn 2:18 Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?
Jhn 2:19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
Jhn 2:20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
Jhn 2:21 But he spake of the temple of his body.

As you can see from the context of the verses here that Jesus was saying that when they destroyed his body he would raise it up himself. That is what the verses say without scripture twisting like so many people do. Just read what it says and use it as is.
0 Replies

Scott777ab

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 01:40 pm
neologist wrote:

Who resurrected Jesus?

Who did Jesus say would raise him?

Jhn 2:18 Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?
Jhn 2:19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
Jhn 2:20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
Jhn 2:21 But he spake of the temple of his body.

Who did Jesus say would raise him? Why himself of course.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 02:18 pm
Bartikus wrote:
neologist wrote:

Who resurrected Jesus?

See ya.

His father.....

Common sense...and a sense of proportion, Bart.

Jesus obviously worshipped the god of the Bible...and recommended that everyone else should do likewise.

Because some nut-case wants to assert that Jesus didn't because he has been taught that by the cult to which he belongs....doesn't change anything.

Any reasonable reading of what Jesus taught...would indicate to a sane person that he was describing his worship of and obedience to the god of the Bible (and his suggestions that others do likewise). Jesus worshipped the god of Abraham. ANY REASONABLE READING BY A SANE PERSON would indicate that.

But it is enjoyable to watch the nut-cases doing their distortions. I watch Rex do it often...now Scott comes along to entertain me. I hope I have as much success in getting Scott to help my case by continuing his lunatic ravings...as I have had with Rex.

I love Rex...despite his dementia....and may get to love Scott...if for no other reason than that he takes himself and the bullshyt he peddles so seriously.

It's cute...don't you think?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 02:24 pm
Scott777ab wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:
Scott777ab wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:

Anyone ignorant and bullheaded enough to maintain, as you do, that
Jesus DID NOT worship the god...is simply too stupid and too much in denial to be offered that amount of respect.

And any one who says that he did and is not willing to even SHOW ONE VERSE is someone of disrespect to true Debating. I have given 2 instances where Jesus prayed, one where he screams out My God My God and have shown that none of these three are worship. Now you are completely even unable to provide a single verse to show your point of view and you accuse me of being illogicial. Sir that is completely illogical. If you are not willing to provide your evidence of your point in the debate then you have no true points nor can you debate your points without said evidence.
Therefor sense like you say I AM NOT WILLING TO PROVIDE EVIDENCE THAT JESUS WORSHIPPED THE GOD OF THE BIBLE, well then you really should DROP OUT OF THIS DEBATE. Cause you are just arguing a point to argue while I in the other hand am providing evidence. One who provides evidence is using Logic, one who does not or will not is being illogical to the form of simple debate.
Frank Apisa wrote:

Quote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

I don't scripture twist like the Jehovah's witnesses do thank you very much. I just let them say what they say.
1Ti 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
What did that say?
Huh not quite sure I understood that.
That can't be could it.
No it can't be true can it.
As you can see I provide verses to prove my debate points which makes my argument quite logical thank you very much.
Frank Apisa wrote:

Quote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

No you have not.

Yeah, I have.
Wake the fuk up.

Frank Apisa wrote:

Quote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

Quote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

Is yours?

Frank Apisa wrote:

Quote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

And Neither do you know what true logic is. I have provided my evidence where is yours. Put up or shut up.
Frank Apisa wrote:

Quote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

Hell no.

Okay...that I liked.

LOL. WoW your demented. LOL I love it.
Frank Apisa wrote:

Quote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

Where and when baby!
Just Kidding.
Frank Apisa wrote:

Quote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

No he did not.

Did so!

Jesus is God why worship himself?
Frank Apisa wrote:

Quote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

Neither would you Dear Sir.
Frank Apisa wrote:

Quote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

It is honest work!

Bite me!

Bites! Yummmy.

You are a psycho, Scott. A cute psycho...but a psycho nonetheless.

I am delighted you have such a low opinion of my debating skills. Couldn't set this thing up better if I had done it on my own intentionally.

I am going to enjoy you...and I am going to use you.

Keep that in mind, Scott.

It is my intention to "use you" to further my agenda.

And I know you will help me.

You will do it willingly...anxiously...and to full good effect.

In fact, I think it reasonable to thank you for you help in advance.

THANK YOU, SCOTT!
0 Replies

Scott777ab

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 02:27 pm
Frank Apisa wrote:

Common sense...and a sense of proportion, Bart.

Jesus obviously worshipped the god of the Bible...and recommended that everyone else should do likewise.

Because some nut-case wants to assert that Jesus didn't because he has been taught that by the cult to which he belongs....doesn't change anything.

Any reasonable reading of what Jesus taught...would indicate to a sane person that he was describing his worship of and obedience to the god of the Bible (and his suggestions that others do likewise). Jesus worshipped the god of Abraham. ANY REASONABLE READING BY A SANE PERSON would indicate that.

But it is enjoyable to watch the nut-cases doing their distortions. I watch Rex do it often...now Scott comes along to entertain me. I hope I have as much success in getting Scott to help my case by continuing his lunatic ravings...as I have had with Rex.

I love Rex...despite his dementia....and may get to love Scott...if for no other reason than that he takes himself and the bullshyt he peddles so seriously.

It's cute...don't you think?

YOu have yet to prove your point. I have provided verses that support my statements you have not. If you are not willing to do so then you are not debating you are arguing just to arguing. WHich is Illogical.

Are you illogical?
If not prove your point.
0 Replies

Scott777ab

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 02:29 pm
Frank Apisa wrote:

You are a psycho, Scott. A cute psycho...but a psycho nonetheless.

I am delighted you have such a low opinion of my debating skills. Couldn't set this thing up better if I had done it on my own intentionally.

I am going to enjoy you...and I am going to use you.

Keep that in mind, Scott.

It is my intention to "use you" to further my agenda.

And I know you will help me.

You will do it willingly...anxiously...and to full good effect.

In fact, I think it reasonable to thank you for you help in advance.

THANK YOU, SCOTT!

Yes i may be a pyscho but at least I am a pyscho that will provide evidence to the my pyschodelic points you don't even provide evidence to your illogical points.

YOu have yet to prove your point. I have provided verses that support my statements you have not. If you are not willing to do so then you are not debating you are arguing just to arguing. WHich is Illogical.

Are you illogical?
If not prove your point.
0 Replies

Scott777ab

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 02:33 pm
O yeah Frank.

It is I who is using you right now.
Using you so badly that your are actually looking completely foolish.

I have provided my evidenece on my side.
You have not.

WHo is debating? I am
Who is arguing? You are.

Therefor i am using simple very simple logic to debate you into a hole.
The only way to get out of said hole is to provide your evidence.
If you are not willing to provide said evidence then you are just arguing.
Which is illogical.

O and if all your trying to do is get me all rowled up.
well you have failed utterly.

It seems to me more like i am Getting you alll rowled up.
PROVIDE YOUR EVIDENCE OR SHUT UP.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 02:35 pm
Scott777ab wrote:

Are you illogical?
If not prove your point.

Nope!

I'd rather take you apart without even pretending to be furnishing "proofs."

I am going to use you, Scott.

You are going to help me make important points that I want to make without furnishing any proofs.

Yup...you are going to help me.

I hope you stick with me for years as some others have.

And in the end, I will love you for your help. It will not be a forced love...nor a phony love...but a deep and abiding love for a job well done.

You are in way over your head, Scott. You just don't realize it yet.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 02:35 pm
Scott777ab wrote:

Yes i may be a pyscho but at least I am a pyscho that will provide evidence to the my pyschodelic points you don't even provide evidence to your illogical points.

Are you illogical?
If not prove your point.

See my response above.

Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 02:38 pm
Scott777ab wrote:
O yeah Frank.

It is I who is using you right now.
Using you so badly that your are actually looking completely foolish.

I have provided my evidenece on my side.
You have not.

WHo is debating? I am
Who is arguing? You are.

Therefor i am using simple very simple logic to debate you into a hole.
The only way to get out of said hole is to provide your evidence.
If you are not willing to provide said evidence then you are just arguing.
Which is illogical.

O and if all your trying to do is get me all rowled up.
well you have failed utterly.

It seems to me more like i am Getting you alll rowled up.

Nah, I don't think I will provide evidence...and I don't think I will shut up.

Please, please, please do not shut up.

Oh, by the way...if you are going to claim you are using me to make your point...(laugh, laugh, laugh)...the last thing you should be doing is to ask me to shut up.

Ya got that???

Do you see the logic?

Oh, I think I already love you, Scott.

You are so rash and impetuous.

The perfect foil!

Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Scott777ab

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2006 02:50 pm
And your showing that your a perfect fool.
0 Replies