Conspiracy Theory, medicine

Reply Sun 16 Jul, 2006 03:45 pm
Do you think that the government created many of these deadly diseases and do you think it has the cure for all these diseases? The money is in the medicine and not the cure. I have heard arguments about this before, just wanting to hear your thoughts.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 664 • Replies: 5
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 16 Jul, 2006 03:48 pm
Yep, all of medical science and genetics research is in on it and they are all keeping their mouths shut.

Are you getting enough Velveeta?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 16 Jul, 2006 04:17 pm
farmerman beat me to it. Dang.
0 Replies

Jeremiah

Reply Sun 16 Jul, 2006 11:51 pm
farmerman wrote:
Yep, all of medical science and genetics research is in on it and they are all keeping their mouths shut.

Are you getting enough Velveeta?

Yup, it's just a coincidence that 10 miles from this biologic site the first outbreak of Lyme Disease in the US occured. Yup,lots of velveeta there...

Also, just a coincidence that ticks now carry more than one and sometimes up to three diseases that are very problematic to treat successfully. Yup.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 17 Jul, 2006 12:03 am
Take it, Farmer, I don't have the patience (or yer savvy).
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 17 Jul, 2006 06:30 am
Like other conspiracy theorists, youve already apparently made up your mind by compiling and correlating otherwise unrelated facts. Heres a link about the history of Lyme Disease. The spirochete that is responsible for Lyme, i sort of in the ame family as a number of other spirochetes that have neuro-arthritic symptomologies. The fella that isolated the spirochete , Bergdorfer, was originally looking at Rocky Mtn Spotted fever rickettsia when he became interested in the Ioxides tick.

Some say that pelts(over 150 years old), in the Chicago Field Museum show DNA titers for Lyme diseaseORIGINS OF LYME DISEASE
0 Replies