Reagan Missile Defense System vindicated - of course

Amigo

Reply Sat 15 Jul, 2006 09:54 pm
okie wrote:
Amigo, if you think your opinions on 911 being a U.S. government conspiracy demonstrates your superior reasoning ability, I feel sorry for you. I will say again, just my personal opinion, but your opinions can't be taken seriously on much of anything. You have essentially rendered yourself to be a whacko, in my opinion. Others here are free to think whatever they want. Being a free thinker is not necessarily admirable, Amigo, if your thinking is out of control, not tied to reality and common sense. I agree it is free, but so free it has no connection the the gravity of reason.
Your list of dictators felt the same way.

So if we freely think like you we are not whackos. Laughing

When colin Powell and the president came on T.V. and lied about WMDs I said "There lying" some people hit the roof. I was a whacko then to.

I was also a whacko when I (we) said the Plame leak came from the administration on purpose.

In fact ever time we, the whackos, tell the truth we are called whackos again.

By this logic anybody that believes the president was lying about WMDs and that global warming isn't real is a whacko. Thats what they were when these things were first proposed.

How do you explain that? Let me held you.

Were not whacko we are right, as far as the record is concerned.

Look, the bottom line is truth, facts and reality are on my side. You will have to develop the things that counter these things if you want to win. Just take a look at how Rove does it.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 15 Jul, 2006 10:02 pm
cjhsa wrote:
For all the money we've spent on welfare and social programs we could simply take those money-sucks and build a human shield that would stretch all the way to fugging Uranus.

What a bunch of retards. If I'm taking incoming Scuds or whatever, I at least want to attempt to defend my position. You libs all wanna go hide under a desk and duck and cover. Idiocy.

I hope I never have to go to war with any of A2K's bend over and stick it in me liberal army.
Then go to war with Bush and cheney....oh wait a minute, They didn't fight for there country like liberal Kerry because they are cowards. Kerry volutered

Laughing

http://www.evote.com/evotepix/elections/presidential/2004/kerry_in_vietnam.jpg

http://graphics.boston.com/globe/nation/packages/kerry/images/day2/top.jpg
0 Replies

okie

Reply Sat 15 Jul, 2006 10:11 pm
Amigo wrote:
Your list of dictators felt the same way.

What list of dictators?

Quote:
So if we freely think like you we are not whackos. Laughing

When colin Powell and the president came on T.V. and lied about WMDs I said "There lying" some people hit the roof. I was a whacko then to.

I just read an interview of Powell in an AARP magazine, and Mr Powell asserted he did not lie. Lies require a knowledge that you are knowingly telling a non-truth.

Quote:
I was also a whacko when I (we) said the Plame leak came from the administration on purpose.

In fact ever time we, the whackos, tell the truth we are called whackos again.

To prove you are not a whacko concerning national security, do you have the same enthusiasm for tracking down and prosecuting the person that has been leaking national security information to the New York Times?

Quote:
By this logic anybody that believes the president was lying about WMDs and that global warming isn't real is a whacko. Thats what they were when these things were first proposed.

How do you explain that? Let me held you.

Were not whacko we are right, as far as the record is concerned.

They have found old WMD, quite a bit of it, and concerning newer WMD, we still do not know for sure than none went to Syria or somewhere else. At least a couple Iraqi military say they went there. Bush relied on the CIA and they said WMD was a slam dunk, Amigo. When you can show me proof that global warming is man caused, then we have something to talk about. In the meantime, there is evidence at least some perceived warming may be due to the sun. After all, some think Mars and other planets are warming. We are only talking about a degree C. Amigo, and we all know climates are not static. Or at least we should all know that.

Quote:
Look, the bottom line is truth, facts and reality are on my side. You will have to develop the things that counter these things if you want to win. Just take a look at how Rove does it.

You are only a mouthpiece of whacko leftist propaganda, Amigo. I would suggest you tie your thinking to reality, and no better place to start than the 911 conspiracy theory.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Sun 16 Jul, 2006 02:21 pm
It amazes me that there are folks who are willing to endlessly dump money on defense programs that don't work or are redundant.

The society programs did help a lot of people. They gave an opportunity to many people to succeed who would otherwise be condemned to the trash heap. Certainly, the programs were not perfect, but what is. But dumping money on defense programs that don't work or are redundant are a total waste.

Okie, did you really expect Powell, or any from that rotten administration, to admit lying?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 16 Jul, 2006 03:38 pm
Amigo, Id like to take an aside and ask "How did you know from the start?"
Quote:

I , at first believed Colin Powell, especially from the data hed shown at the UN. He had pix and blow ups that later turned out to be not real. How did you know that they were fake?
I admit freely that I was taken in, as were most Americans, it was all smoke and mirrors, but how could we know?
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 16 Jul, 2006 04:43 pm
I missed something, there, then. I knew he had a picture of a building in the dessert with trucks in front of it. A later picture showed the trucks had moved - which is a thing that trucks do. Anyway, at that point, I began to have doubts. I also felt kind of sorry for Mr. Powell, having to present that as evidence of, well, something.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 16 Jul, 2006 07:38 pm
farmerman wrote:
Amigo, Id like to take an aside and ask "How did you know from the start?"
Quote:

I , at first believed Colin Powell, especially from the data hed shown at the UN. He had pix and blow ups that later turned out to be not real. How did you know that they were fake?
I admit freely that I was taken in, as were most Americans, it was all smoke and mirrors, but how could we know?
How did I know this?

Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:34 am Post: 1456704 -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rove "burned"(Revealed the identity of) a C.I.A oprerative during a time of war no less endangering national security.Plame is now in the database of every foreign inteligence agency on the planet learning everything they can about her and us.This is treachery.We should be careful to defend rove.

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=54736&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=950
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sun 16 Jul, 2006 07:41 pm
Why not use this technology to help seal the borders? That would be cool.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 16 Jul, 2006 07:59 pm
The photos also showed chemical compressor tanks and batch reactors. (These are quite common in pesticide manufacture, which, as most of us know from Bhopal, is also a precursor in nerve agents). There were shots of Missile launchers and what appeared to be stacked xanisters (just like the gazillions of tons of VX that we have at Pickatinny and Edgewood Arsenals in Md, USA). His photos were more than just trucks in motion, there was an entire catalog of stuff that, while very convincing at the time, was merely not what is was reported to be.

Amigo, youre answer is , shall I say, unsatisfying.
1 You give me something from 2005 which, by my count was 2 years after the war began. You stated that you knew all along from day 1. Either you are just naturally suspicious about evrything that the admin stated , or you have some other information , or at least, a basis of information for reaching your conclusion.

2 Your A2k thread was a LOCKED thread , also from the post Valerie Plame outing, which also was post 2003.

Ill let you go, I feel that probably, youre just a great skeptic on everything political. I will admit to being duped for about 3 months when I first began hearing about the nukes and then I knew damn well that they were BSing. What became known was that there was never any detailed credible scientific data on monitoring of Uranium oxide or the other "tagalong" isotopes that show up in nuclear refinment or even ore beneficiation. No air monitors were tripped EVER. and we know that its possible to tell what theyre making in Fernald Ohio by monitoring downwind in Syracuse NY.My friends in a certain national lab who do monitoring never were even consulted to do scans. All along Scott Ritter was saying, there arent any WMDs. I discounted what he said in the strong belief of our leaders, until I learned otherwise. Then I became a loud vocal critic. However, I wasnt as prescient as you obviously were. My congratulations for being able to see through the hoo haw , maybe I should have gone with my gut, rather than my training.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Mon 17 Jul, 2006 01:03 am
Yes, I know my answer wasn't not satisfying. It wasn't an answer at all, it was just a cheap way to blow my own horn. I could tell you how I know these things but then I'd have to kill you.

Aaahhh just kidding.

I finger Rove over a year ago and you discount it as me just being a "great sceptic of everything political"?.....o well.

To bad people don't scutinize the government like they scrutinize people like me.

Technically I didn't know these things were true or I didn't have proof but if you have the information and except the nature of things it becomes very obvious to the person what is true. You also, and this is the most important thing, have to allow yourself to know.

Just like 9/11.

By the way Iraq may have had these weapons technologies at one time they just didn't get them from Niger. We had the real proof the whole time.

http://www.laweekly.com/news/news/made-in-the-usa-part-iii-the-dishonor-roll/2889/

http://www.laweekly.com/general/features/made-in-the-usa-part-ii/3020/

To bad you can't capitalize on peace. Peace profiteering?
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Mon 17 Jul, 2006 01:41 pm
I gather that you know that Powell now says that he regrets that UN speech more than anything that happened during his career. The administration had warnings that there was no solid evidence of any kind of WMD. Moreover, since when do you go to war on doubtful threat evidence? Bush decided on war before being elected the first time. Powell was a useful foil in this effort.
0 Replies