my pregnant girlfriend wont sleep with me

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2006 09:41 pm
well i need some advice i dont know what to do so heres my issue
my girlfriend is 5 months pregnant and she wont sleep with me. evry time i talk about sex she seems to get upset. she always says lets not start this again. and gets an attitude. she doesnt show me any affection i always am the one to kiss her or touch her. i dont understand why. we have been in our relationship for a short time. two months. i feel like im going crazy. i didnt expect her to get comfortable with me right away.but i hoped it would happen soon. i dont know why she doesnt treat me like a boyfriend. i would like to get close to her but it seems like she wont allow me to. i know she wants to be with me because she is the one that asked me out. plus her best friend tells me she is always talking about me to her parents.i really want our relationship to work but she has to relize as a man i have needs.

i would appreciate as much feedback as possible negative or positive
id appreciate if every body was brutaly honest and writes what the really think. it will not offend me
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 7,119 • Replies: 25
No top replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2006 09:45 pm
Re: my pregnant girlfriend wont sleep with me
really confused wrote:
my girlfriend is 5 months pregnant and she wont sleep with me. evry time i talk about sex she seems to get upset. she always says lets not start this again. and gets an attitude. she doesnt show me any affection i always am the one to kiss her or touch her. i dont understand why. we have been in our relationship for a short time. two months. i feel like im going crazy. i didnt expect her to get comfortable with me right away.but i hoped it would happen soon. i dont know why she doesnt treat me like a boyfriend. i would like to get close to her but it seems like she wont allow me to. i know she wants to be with me because she is the one that asked me out. plus her best friend tells me she is always talking about me to her parents.i really want our relationship to work but

id appreciate if every body was brutaly honest and writes what the really think. it will not offend me
she has to relize as a man i have needs.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2006 09:46 pm
She shows an attitude?

You might try getting outside of your own point of view and trying to understand another person' point of view.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2006 09:52 pm
I once spend an evening, a very romantic evening, with a charming lady. We ended up in bed and later (post intricate) she said to me "I realize men have needs" I never saw her again.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2006 10:03 pm
Two month relationship. 5 months pregnant.
Are you the father? This could be really important.

how old is she?......... and You?

Women get wierd during pregnancy one minute they're all over you like a rash cant get enough sex or love or cuddles. The next they are all dont come near me you bastard. They cant help it its the hormones, and every woman deals with it differently.

Your "A MAN HAS NEEDS" statement causes me to think that you have a problem that needs to be worked out.
Men have needs pfft thats bullshit what did you do about your "needs" before you began your relationship?

Go have a wank and then think about how you can communicate your concern about her percieved lack of affection. Dont mention sex just affection and cuddles and kisses.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2006 10:04 pm
Is sex at five months even normal with most couples? Maybe it just grosses her out and she is doing anything to keep you away. Tell her you just want a BJ.

First though you have to find out from her in her own words if she still loves you and that she has to tell you the truth.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2006 10:12 pm
So, you made her pregnant and want to just go at it? What are you, four? Fourteen? Making life and taking care of that life for the next twenty years is serious business. I suspect she thinks you a fool. Or maybe she just feels very hurt by your cavalier ways.

Do you have any intention of following through and helping her?

If you aren't the father of the baby, that is more complicated, but both she and the baby need love and care.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2006 10:18 pm
On sex during pregnacy, usually fine. Just don't show up as Lord of the Flies in Need.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2006 04:54 am
I think it might help if you found a girlfriend that wasn't already 3 months pregnant when you start going out with her.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2006 05:00 am
dadpad wrote:
Two month relationship. 5 months pregnant.
Are you the father? This could be really important.

how old is she?......... and You?

Women get wierd during pregnancy one minute they're all over you like a rash cant get enough sex or love or cuddles. The next they are all dont come near me you bastard. They cant help it its the hormones, and every woman deals with it differently.

Your "A MAN HAS NEEDS" statement causes me to think that you have a problem that needs to be worked out.
Men have needs pfft thats bullshit what did you do about your "needs" before you began your relationship?

Go have a wank and then think about how you can communicate your concern about her percieved lack of affection. Dont mention sex just affection and cuddles and kisses.

Well said.

I agree, have a wank.
Men have needs!!Women have needs too!!
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2006 05:10 am
While im still in an insulting mood can I add-when she is knackered from staying up all night dealing with the screaming kid and you still want sex, are you just gona hop on while she is asleep?

I dont mean to sound harsh but didnt you think of thi before you hooked up with her.

Is the kid yours?
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2006 06:52 am
hey really confused, boy we have given you a pizzling haven't we.

Well you asked for it.

Are you really man enough to cop it on the chin? Show me you accept the responsibility fatherhood will bring.

Self last, the feelings and needs of those dependant on you come first (well most of the time)
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2006 11:10 am
I'm assuming that the baby is not yours.

How old are you? How old is she?

When you became involved with this woman did you know she was pregnant?

Do you realize that for the next 18 years she should be putting the needs of this child above your needs?

Why do you love her.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2006 03:42 pm
We are talking to sombody that has never even come back. Laughing

By the way girls, I don't think the way this guy does. If my girl (what girl?) were pregnant it would be all about her. I would bite the bullet and tell her if eveything is good for her then everything is good for me.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2006 06:35 pm
Amigo wrote:
We are talking to sombody that has never even come back. Laughing

By the way girls, I don't think the way this guy does. If my girl (what girl?) were pregnant it would be all about her. I would bite the bullet and tell her if eveything is good for her then everything is good for me.

You're so suavecito.

Care to meet me at the Poodle Dog Lounge?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2006 07:37 pm
I have needs too little man.

and when they are overwhelming I deal with it.

But if you think for one second that taking on a pregnant woman as a girlfriend should make her greatfull, well you got another thing coming ..
makemeshiver33

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2006 09:06 pm
Quote:
my girlfriend is 5 months pregnant and she wont sleep with me. evry time i talk about sex she seems to get upset. she always says lets not start this again. and gets an attitude. she doesnt show me any affection i always am the one to kiss her or touch her. i dont understand why. we have been in our relationship for a short time. two months. i feel like im going crazy. i didnt expect her to get comfortable with me right away.but i hoped it would happen soon. i dont know why she doesnt treat me like a boyfriend. i would like to get close to her but it seems like she wont allow me to. i know she wants to be with me because she is the one that asked me out. plus her best friend tells me she is always talking about me to her parents.i really want our relationship to work but she has to relize as a man i have needs.

Huh. I knew I missed something earlier.

Where is our Hero of the hour?

Come on out Bubba JimBob, its time you were enlightened by the lady's of A2K..... jus' how old R ya'.........??
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2006 09:09 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
I think it might help if you found a girlfriend that wasn't already 3 months pregnant when you start going out with her.

If she's pregnant already then you know she will have sex with you because it's obvious she did it with someone else.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2006 01:40 am
I think you should hook up with the local bicycle. Not a pregnant one. One with a bottle or two of vodka stashed in glove compartment.

I will amend that comment if it turns out the kid is yours. Somehow I doubt it.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2006 01:41 am
I think you should hook up with the local bicycle. Not a pregnant one. One with a bottle or two of vodka stashed in her glove compartment. (yes, pick one with money or a car! duh!).

I will amend that comment if it turns out the kid is yours. Somehow I doubt it.
0 Replies