U.S. Withdraws From Treaty for International Criminal Court

pachelbel

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2006 11:00 pm
The US has vehemently opposed the setting up of the ICC, fearing its soldiers and diplomats could be brought before the court which will hear cases of war crimes and crimes against humanity.

Chicken S**TS Cool It's not about freedumb-- it's about avoiding being held accountable for your irresponsible behaviour.

You are a paranoid people nurtured on a steady diet of fear-mongering by a corporate owned subserviant to Bush media. I guess if the rest of the world hates you for your crimes against humanity, that's ok, you have each other. Hope y'all sleep good at night, knowing what you've allowed to happen by reelecting a despot. Your ignorance will not protect you, in the end.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2006 11:05 pm
Eat my shorts.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 14 Jul, 2006 10:02 am
pachelbel wrote:
freedom4free wrote:
And 95% of retarded Bush supportes/worshippers wonder why the rest of the world hates America.

Freedumb and democracy my a$$. Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing

It is an HONOR and a mark of achievement to earn the hatred
of the commies, nazis and all other low-life collectivists of the world.
Collectivism is the philosophy of the thief.

The decent people of the world love America.
David
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 14 Jul, 2006 10:21 am
pachelbel wrote:
The US has vehemently opposed the setting up of the ICC, fearing its soldiers and diplomats could be brought before the court which will hear cases of war crimes and crimes against humanity.

Chicken S**TS Cool It's not about freedumb-- it's about avoiding being held accountable for your irresponsible behaviour.

Nonsense.
No one in the world has any authority
to bind America without its consent BECAUSE WE ARE SOVEREIGN.
( Incidentally,
the establishment of a one-world government,
will inevitably lead to degeneration into despotism
from which there will be no hope of rescue,
with ubiquitous microsurveillance.
As Leon Trotsky found out,
it is not enuf to be paranoid. )

Quote:

You are a paranoid people nurtured on a steady diet of fear-mongering by a corporate owned subserviant to Bush media.

Youthful foolishness.
We can assess the situation,
regardless of the media.
We elected the least dangerous candidate to American freedom.

Quote:

I guess if the rest of the world hates you for your crimes against humanity, that's ok, you have each other.

Yes; that hatred, from authoritarian-collectivists is OK.

Quote:

Hope y'all sleep good at night,

U got your wish.

Quote:

knowing what you've allowed to happen by reelecting a despot.

U obviously don 't know what a despot IS.

Quote:

Your ignorance will not protect you, in the end.

Ignorance of WHAT ??
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 14 Jul, 2006 10:28 am
He says:
" You don't spread democracy through the barrel of a gun. "

We already DID that,
in Germany, Italy, Japan & too many other places to mention,
and preserved it in England, thru gun barrels.

Admittedly, more than ONE was necessary.

I pride myself in a fairly decent gun collection.
David
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Fri 14 Jul, 2006 11:53 am
Quote:
David

Well, perhaps your options were limited.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Fri 14 Jul, 2006 12:57 pm
blatham wrote:
Quote:
David

Yeah - so many guns, only so much money. I too economize; bang-for-the-buck, and all that, ya know. Besides, at this stage in life, I really don't wanna get involved with a new gun cabinet; the one I have serves perfectly well apart from being pretty close to full. And I know the lock's combination, don't wanna try to remember a new one.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Fri 14 Jul, 2006 01:47 pm
Quote:
don't wanna try to remember a new one.
I note the same trepidation in myself. And I know it is a justified trepidation. Phone numbers, addresses, all such are held in my noggin by synapses that flare and are gone. Janis synapses. That is all manageable. But forgetting where I hid the dope...for that I am now considering serious medical interventions.
0 Replies

pachelbel

Reply Fri 14 Jul, 2006 08:21 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
Eat my shorts.

Shorts? I rather thought you fancied the lacy pink panties as your underwear of choice Laughing
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Fri 14 Jul, 2006 08:23 pm
Nah, he's a footballer. And if there are any shorts you don't want to be eating...
0 Replies

pachelbel

Reply Fri 14 Jul, 2006 08:25 pm
OmSigDAVID wrote:
He says:

We already DID that,

David

Yes, well- you know what they say:

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.
That explains the US in a nutshell.
I think YOU need to look up despot but I will do it for you since your dictionary is probably buried under guns: Despot: person in power who acts tyrannically.

We couldn't possibly be talking about Bush Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 14 Jul, 2006 08:45 pm
pachelbel wrote:
OmSigDAVID wrote:
He says:

We already DID that,

David

I think YOU need to look up despot but I will do it for you since your dictionary is probably buried under guns: Despot: person in power who acts tyrannically.

Sounds like someone was picked on in high school...
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 14 Jul, 2006 11:07 pm
pachelbel wrote:
OmSigDAVID wrote:
He says:

We already DID that,

David

Agreed, as to aggressive violence ( e.g. Castro or Pol Pot )
as distinguished from defensive violence.
( If u disagree as to the latter,
then please explain what u 'd do if someone
were robbing or sodomizing your child. )

Quote:

True; we cud not; more like Stalin or Kim Jung Ill.
Relative to them, W is a sweetie.
I 'd have preferred someone of the philosophy of Barry Goldwater.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 14 Jul, 2006 11:18 pm
blatham wrote:
Quote:
David

Hence, the continued growth of the collection since I was 8 years old.

In actual fact,
I 've had plenty of options, resulting in contentment,
with occasional exultation.
David
0 Replies

pachelbel

Reply Fri 14 Jul, 2006 11:41 pm
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Blither blather.

Yeah, you want globalism but you don't want to be ruled by anybody. Free trade and globalism, and the planet to get along - all on YOUR terms. For it to be one world then sovereignty has to go. But you yanks want it all. Too bad, the world doesn't work that way.

BushCo are war criminals and they should (and possibly will in the future) be tried as such.

Violence begets violence, and I stand by my statement: you don't spread democracy through the barrel of a gun. You do, however, spread more violence, and that is exactly what's happening in Iraq.

It's nonsense to attempt to make a correlation between the violence in war and violence on a personal level. Have you ever had anyone attempt to sodomize you or your child? I doubt I would try to kill the person; I would most likely want to see them suffer the rest of their life in prison. Taking another life isn't like playing a video game. Maybe your a hardcore psychopath and want an excuse to use your arsenal.

I see no difference between Hitler and BushCo. Hitler manipulated the system so that he could be elected; in that way they are the same. Hitler believed in pre-emptive strikes (ditto, Bush) and sovereignty; he invaded Poland because of Polish terrorists while Bush invaded Iraq because of Saudi terrorists (yes it was all Saudis, that flew into the Towers) both created lies to invade other countries.

McG: sorry to hear you were picked on in high school. I guess your defence of my statements is a silly offence being as there is no way you can reasonably argue with my original post on this thread.

If you don't know what your ignorant about concerning how the world views America, then I can't help you. You chose a village idiot for a president and he is doing enormous damage - don't you read? Geez. Here's a line from your beloved idiot leader:

If the terriers and bariffs are torn down this economy will grow. Bush, 2000. Laughing

Aren't you embarrassed? Embarrassed Oh well, at least you yanks provide amusement for the rest of the world. Laughing
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 17 Jul, 2006 09:03 pm
pachelbel wrote:
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Blither blather.

Yeah, you want globalism

???

Quote:

but you don't want to be ruled by anybody.

True.
We will not submit, and the power lies within our command.

Quote:

Free trade and globalism,

Free trade is good.

Quote:

and the planet to get along - all on YOUR terms. For it to be one world then sovereignty has to go.

For it to be one-world,
despotism will be inevitable

and rescue therefrom will not be forthcoming,
with microsurveillance being ubiquitous.
We will be the ancestors of the Borg.

Quote:

But you yanks want it all. Too bad, the world doesn't work that way.

BushCo are war criminals and they should (and possibly will in the future) be tried as such.

That 's like saying
that Churchill and Roosevelt wud have been
tried as such if Hitler & Co. had won the war.

Quote:

Violence begets violence,

How naive; out-of-touch-with-reality.
That 's like saying that when a water buffalo is attacked by a lion,
he shud not fight back; just go with the flow.

Quote:

and I stand by my statement:
you don't spread democracy through the barrel of a gun.

I have already disproven that allegation
( by pointing out that we DID it already ).

Does this prove that your head is logic-proof ?

Quote:

You do, however, spread more violence,
and that is exactly what's happening in Iraq.

We won that war over 3 years ago
by deposing Saddam and killing his heirs.
What is going on there now is only FOREIGN AID,
not defensive war. We have better use for our troops.

Quote:

It's nonsense to attempt to make a correlation between the violence in war and violence on a personal level.

The same principles of self-defense apply.
It surprizes me that u don 't see that.
It seems ez to see.

Quote:

Have you ever had anyone attempt to sodomize you or your child?

No.

Quote:

I doubt I would try to kill the person;

Maybe u deem sodomy of your child to be less offensive
and more tolerable than I do.

Under such circumstances as u describe,
he 'd probably have 5
.44 caliber hollowpointed slugs with W-I-D-E cavities
delivered into his lower intestinal area; or perhaps fewer rounds,
if I were angry enuf to desire him to live longer in that condition.

Quote:

I would most likely want to see them suffer the rest of their life in prison.

Get your jollies as u will.

Quote:

Taking another life isn't like playing a video game.

When u say that,
it sounds as if u are asserting that " another life " is FUNGIBLE.
The value ( or the anti-value ) of " another life " depends on
what he has done and what he is DOING when the occasion presents itself to take him out.
A bad man is not equal to a good man.

Quote:

Maybe your a hardcore psychopath and want an excuse to use your arsenal.

I have never had occasion to use my guns in anger.
Possessing them peacefully pleases me.
Peace is better than trouble.

Quote:

I see no difference between Hitler and BushCo.

U define your mind; that 's OK.

Quote:

Hitler manipulated the system so that he could be elected;

Don 't thay ALL ??

Quote:

in that way they are the same. Hitler believed in pre-emptive strikes (ditto, Bush) and sovereignty;

W did his job to defend America,
for which he has my gratitude.

Quote:

he invaded Poland because of Polish terrorists while Bush invaded Iraq because of Saudi terrorists (yes it was all Saudis, that flew into the Towers) both created lies to invade other countries.

U are ignorant of history.

W did not invade Iraq because of 9/11.
He did so to make sure that Saddam was not going to smack us
with WMDs, for which he has my thanks.
0 Replies

pachelbel

Reply Tue 18 Jul, 2006 01:21 am
Quote:

he invaded Poland because of Polish terrorists while Bush invaded Iraq because of Saudi terrorists (yes it was all Saudis, that flew into the Towers) both created lies to invade other countries.

U are ignorant of history. Nope. Seems you are.

W did not invade Iraq because of 9/11.
He did so to make sure that Saddam was not going to smack us
with WMDs, for which he has my thanks.
Yes. You would be the type to thank him. Rolling Eyes Read the article. America had nothing to fear from Iraq. You think they had WMD's capable of hitting the US? What are you on, anyway?

There were no WMD's and that fact was established BEFORE he invaded Iraq. Can you read? WHAT DOES THIS ARTICLE SAY?

Official: U.S. calls off search for Iraqi WMDsBush stands by decision to go to war, spokesman says
Wednesday, January 12, 2005 Posted: 9:21 PM EST (0221 GMT)

Despite intensive searches, no banned Iraqi weapons were found after the fall of Saddam Hussein's regime.
Well, duh, Wilbur. No WMD's, but hey, they got oil. Let's invade anyway. Besides, they pissed off my dada. And ole Dickie boy can make millions off of Halliburton & defense contracts. I don't suppose you know anything about that, do you. Or the Carlyle Group? You sound like someone who only watches Fox TV. If you're so convinced you're right, why don't you check out Halliburton and the Carlyle Group? Know how to do a google search with all those guns you're holding? You'll see that BushCo & BushCo Senior is in with the Saudis up to their ears.

By the way, if America is so safe, why do you need all those guns? *******************************

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- U.S. inspectors have ended their search for weapons of mass destruction in Iraq in recent weeks, a U.S. intelligence official told CNN.

The United States is taking steps to determine how it received erroneous intelligence that deposed Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein was developing and stockpiling nuclear, chemical and biological weapons, White House spokesman Scott McClellan said Wednesday.

"Our friends and allies had the same intelligence that we had when it came to Saddam Hussein," he said. "Now we need to continue to move forward to find out what went wrong and to correct those flaws.

"That's exactly what the independent commission the president appointed is going to do," McClellan said. "They're going to make recommendations, and the president is committed to acting on those recommendations."

At the same time, he said, President Bush stands by the decision to invade Iraq.

"We had a regime that had a history of using weapons of mass destruction and had a history of defying the international community and had a history of ties to terrorist organizations in Iraq," he said. "We had the attacks on September 11 [2001], that taught us we must confront threats before it's too late.

"That's what the president's committed to doing," he said. "Because this is about making America more secure."

The search ended almost two years after President Bush ordered the invasion of Iraq, saying intelligence indicated Saddam was building weapons of mass destruction and may have hidden weapons stockpiles.

Members of the Iraq Survey Group were continuing to examine hundreds of documents and would investigate any new leads, the U.S. intelligence official said.

so, the bullsh** continues and people like you eat it up. Bush attacked Iraq FOR NO REASON, densehead. Get it? "Making America secure"? Who's he kidding? Do you FEEL secure while you're losing your rights via the Patriot Act? I doubt you've read that. Why don't you go after ISRAEL, they have lots of WMD's????? Or Pakistan? Or Saudi Arabia? I have asked this question before of you warmongers but none of you can explain Bush's lack of reasoning on that one.

Bush went after Iraq because he wanted to, because they threatened his 'daddy'. Pleasssseeee.

You yanks should learn the art of diplomacy rather than your John Wayne shoot em up style. Life is not a Hollywood movie. An article today talked about a baby, for god's sake, who was blown up in Lebanon. All they found was it's little torso. Make you feel good that the Jews can have WMD's but no one else can? They are the FU**ING terrorists.

Why is the US allowed to have W M D's????? You have a village idiot as your fearless leader. Your leader started this whole mess in the Middle East, because he doesn't know a Sunni from a Shiite. Well, hell, he doesn't know his A** from a hole in the ground. He can't even find Iran and Iraq on a map.

America is immature and smacks of a culture living in the Dark Ages. You thump your chests importantly, but inside you are all quivering in fear. You are an embarrassment to the planet Embarrassed .
0 Replies

pachelbel

Reply Tue 18 Jul, 2006 01:25 am
Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind. And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded by patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader and gladly so. How do I know? For this is what I have done. And I am Caesar.
0 Replies