Bush Won't Have to Pardon Ken Lay Now!

Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2006 08:35 am
It is being reported he died this morning of a heart attack.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,332 • Replies: 35
No top replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2006 08:40 am
If this is true, then justice will have been served.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2006 08:42 am
BBB
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=78512
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2006 08:45 am
I doubt he had a heart...must have been a thumping gizzard attack.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2006 08:56 am
bm
0 Replies

paull

Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2006 10:00 am
Thaaaaaaaaats KARMA!
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2006 10:02 am
Perhaps he faked his death, and is living comfortably in an island in the South Seas now.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2006 10:12 am
or perhaps he knew where too many bodies were buried......
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2006 11:44 pm
blueveinedthrobber wrote:

By this comment, I assume you are a supporter of capital punishment, and for quite a wide variety of crimes.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2006 06:24 am
Finn d'Abuzz wrote:

By this comment, I assume you are a supporter of capital punishment, and for quite a wide variety of crimes.

You know they aren't, they are just mean spirited when it comes to those they don't like.

Remeber when Clinton had his heart attack and we were all being nice and they didn't buy it? Thats because when someone they don't like dies they cheer and give high 5's all the way around. If we were to do that they would be berating us for being uncaring. When it is in fact something they do so they expect others to do it.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2006 06:42 am
both you ignant conclusion drawers can kiss my pale grey a$$. I've always been pro capital punishment, but I don't think my manhood is tied up in it the way you boys apparently do. Laughing

I actaully DO believe in capital punishment for a variety of crimes. Thins the herd, saves the taxpayers money if it was done correctly.

A room with a drain in the floor 25 yards from the courtroom and a 2 cent bullet. Goodbye.

That's what Ken Lay should have gotten in the first place, but God, should you believe in Him, Karma or whatever you want to call it took care of it. :wink: He got off easy in this world anyway. Can't speak for the next.

None of us escape eventual accountability, and in the words of St. Richard (Pryor) "Looks like death came as quite a surprise to his a$$ too."
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2006 07:05 am
Let's take a vote!!!

Ken Lay. Heaven or Hell????

I say he is going to hell.

I'm not wishing it on him, I didn't write the rules. I'm just saying, I think that boy is going to hell.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2006 07:22 am
Finn d'Abuzz wrote:

That is a really stupid assumption.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2006 07:33 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
Finn d'Abuzz wrote:

yes indeed Laughing
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2006 07:34 am
Amigo wrote:
Let's take a vote!!!

Ken Lay. Heaven or Hell????

I say he is going to hell.

I'm not wishing it on him, I didn't write the rules. I'm just saying, I think that boy is going to hell.

I say East St Louis.....
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2006 07:58 am
both you ignant conclusion drawers can kiss my pale grey a$$. I've always been pro capital punishment, but I don't think my manhood is tied up in it the way you boys apparently do. Laughing

I actaully DO believe in capital punishment for a variety of crimes. Thins the herd, saves the taxpayers money if it was done correctly.

A room with a drain in the floor 25 yards from the courtroom and a 2 cent bullet. Goodbye.

That's what Ken Lay should have gotten in the first place, but God, should you believe in Him, Karma or whatever you want to call it took care of it. :wink: He got off easy in this world anyway. Can't speak for the next.

None of us escape eventual accountability, and in the words of St. Richard (Pryor) "Looks like death came as quite a surprise to his a$$ too."

PS you can't really kiss my a$$, I was merely joshing. Don't get all upset on me.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 11:04 pm

Whoa - As ever, bi-po the sensitive liberal ties comments with which he disagrees to be an argument for masculinity. Someone less sensitive than me might conclude that bi-po is engaged in a conflict between his masculine and femine sides.

(Your ass is pale grey? Ugh - sounds like a cadaver)

You neandertal! How dare you cover Neil Young songs!

Glad to find that you are a proponent of absolute retribution bi-po. If Ken Lay should have fried for his sins, then surely you are all for the frying of the miscreants who so many Liberals attempt to save - Tookie et al.

Now if Lay deserved death for his sins than surely Tookie did as well, and so did the bitch who killed her 5 kids in Texas as did the American Taliban, and each and every alleged mental deficient who has taken an innocent life.

Welcome to the club Bi-Po!

0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 11:05 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
Finn d'Abuzz wrote:

As if...
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 11:20 pm
Let's see, Ken Lay who , for all his sins didn't. legally, come close to a capital punishment is, never-the-less, by the arguments of Bi-Po and Roxxy, deserving of a dirt nap.

Now they would both argue that such an attitude has nothing to do with supporting capital punishment.

No way! Just because they think that the folks they think are bad guys deserve to die is by no means advocacy, on their part, of capital punishment.

Only right wing nuts like myself might conclude that if they think that death for Lay is justice, than death for a child rapist is deserving of death as well.

Blood-thirsty retribution is A-OK, providing the poor sod at the end of the tube is a conservative.

I get it, Lay deserved to die. whereas a (arguably) retarded murderer in Texas didn't.

But surely you are cognizant of the distinction with which I am unfamiliar.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2006 06:50 am
Hey stupe.... head back a few posts... I DO support capital punishment....
you just got finished quoting the post in which I said so....

As for making a distinction between Ken Lay and a retarded human being... duh!!!!!

It is a well known fact on these boards that I have a mentally handicapped son.... he has impulse control problems but he knows right from wrong in most instances as long as they are not too nuanced. Were he to kill someone and get the death penalty it would break my heart... but I would understand it.
0 Replies