I think we need to open the kitchen up.

possopo

Reply Fri 30 Jun, 2006 05:12 pm
This is the biggest joint skater thing I've - project I've ever been into, usually it's like you know it's all set up or something you know it was, it's pretty much whoever's there this week and if they got the balls to put on the belt and nail some two by fours together. Then they were designing the skate park. Just whoever. It's not a big deal, but it's a lot of s..t going down.I think we need to open the kitchen up.

the narrator is talking about a skatepark and i have absolutely no idea what the sentence in bold could mean. maybe, he's talking about building a bank and opening some space to ride or whatever but it's totally unclear to me.

please, can someone tell me if this sentence is an expression, an idiom that means something (i doubt it since i googled quite some time to find nothing but people talking about tearing down a wall in their appartment to literally open the kitchen)?

or if anyone's familiar with skateparks' jargon and know what the narrator is exactly talking about?

thanks in advance for answers:)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 460 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Tomkitten

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 08:01 am
I think we need to open the kitchen up
Unless this is some apecial slang peculiar to skateboards/rollerbladers, it might mean "expand our thinking and planning"?
0 Replies