Why Not Just Admit To It?

Setanta

Reply Sat 31 May, 2003 07:13 am
Hey, it's our planet . . . we stole it fair and square . . . we can do what we like with it . . . harummmmmmph . . .
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 31 May, 2003 07:14 am
Oh, silly me, the US already does believe in that....
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 31 May, 2003 07:14 am
Well, the bits of it in power do.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 31 May, 2003 07:19 am
Yeah, verily, i say unto thee, thine ass is mine . . .
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Sat 31 May, 2003 07:26 am
Hey Butrflynet, that quote at the end of your posts ########

"English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

#### is great, may I ask where it comes from.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 31 May, 2003 07:44 am
the empirical evidence, max, is that up until now we haven't had a President who was so mad to use all the toys, backed by a congress, senate, miltary, advisers, daddy, etc. all equally mad to use the toys if not more so, all at the same time.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 31 May, 2003 10:46 am
We still have many garden products on the shelves that are toxic to humans and animals - especially children. Many of those same products pollute our environment. Used as a weapon, they can be deadly. c.i.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 31 May, 2003 11:20 am
ci-correct. We knew that there was a sufficient body of toxicological research on the effects of dioxins in the early 1960s and yet Agent Orange was commissioned for extensive "foliar repatriation" in Viet Nam only after 1966.
In my opinion, when we understand the acute risks of a products use, and use it anyway, thats "weaponization".
There were no improper uses of agent pink, gray, or orange, it was all used as planned with a complete toxicological understanding of the consequences. the tox information was widely published in the late 50s and earlyto mid 60s, then was expanded to include even larger chemical groups of commonly used household products like Phisohex soap and bromoform flotation liquids in the mining industry

0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 31 May, 2003 12:07 pm
Presidents who were true military heros, like George Washington, Andrew Jackson, Teddy Roosevelt, and Dwight Eisenhower -- never appeared in public as president dresses as a military warrior.

This pipsqueak of a president -- this "go in the guard to get away from Vietnam" -- has had the audacity to dress in military garb on a naval warship.

He is pathetic -- and I don't think too much better of his supporters.
0 Replies

maxsdadeo

Reply Sat 31 May, 2003 12:14 pm
Quote:
and I don't think too much better of his supporters

http://www.safesports.com/media/mcdbasjockgd.jpg

Is it too much to ask, frank, good buddy, why you are thinking of them at all?

Sorry, I couldn't resist!!
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Sat 31 May, 2003 12:34 pm
Someone told me this morning that Bill Clinton is thinking of running for Prez again. I can see the posters already

George "the burning" Bush vs Billy "goat gruff" Clinton", for the world heavyweight championship, to be decided by the best of
3 invasions, 3 ultimatums or an impeachment.

A bit like WWF.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 31 May, 2003 12:44 pm
Okay Max, you got me on that one.

I owe ya!

That was funny.

Ah...how'd ya happen to have that picture available?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 31 May, 2003 01:42 pm
Gee, max, I almost said something that would've banished me from A2K forever. Wink c.i.
0 Replies

maxsdadeo

Reply Sat 31 May, 2003 02:04 pm
http://www.safesports.com/support.html

Google is a wonderful thing, Frank.

Thanks for the warning, by the way.

c.i.: We're all thankful you could hold your tongue, considering your perceived punishment.......

but I'm curious........

could you give us a hint???
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 31 May, 2003 03:52 pm
oldandknew wrote:
Hey Butrflynet, that quote at the end of your posts ########

"English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

#### is great, may I ask where it comes from.

I've never seen it attributed to anyone but some folks say it sounds like something Terry Pratchett would write.
0 Replies