Kevin Bacon Linked to Al Qaeda

PDiddie

Reply Tue 20 May, 2003 08:38 pm
"Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon" is a popular game in which players attempt to link the actor to other celebrities, through his many movie roles. Now, the once harmless game has landed Bacon in some hot water with U.S. authorities. It seems that by using the rules of the game, Bacon can be connected to Al Qaeda terrorists in six steps.

Desperate to bring the terrorist organization to justice, the U.S. government began looking at Bacon about three months ago. "We heard that almost everyone in the world is somehow connected through Mr. Bacon, so we hired some avid fans (of Mr. Bacon) and put them to work, trying to connect him to Al Qaeda" said White House spokesman Ari Fleischer at a press conference held Monday. "Damned if we didn't find a connection, and now we are very anxious to talk to Mr. Bacon and see exactly what it is that he knows."

The assembled team discovered the following link just last week:

1. Kevin Bacon starred in "She's Having a Baby", which also featured Alec Baldwin.
2. Alec Baldwin starred in "Malice", which also featured actress Nicole Kidman.
3. Nicole Kidman starred in "Dead Calm", which also starred actor Billy Zane.
4. Billy Zane starred in Titanic, which chronicled the untimely death of thousands of innocent civilians.
5. Thousands of innocent civilians were killed in the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001.
6. The terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 were carried out by the terrorist group Al Qaeda.

Actor Becomes Terror Suspect
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,046 • Replies: 2
No top replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 20 May, 2003 08:47 pm
I don't know...I thought them terroists was ascared of bacon.......
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Wed 21 May, 2003 12:53 am
ROFLMAO !
That's the funniest thing I've heard all month...

How far will the witch-hunt excuse be used?
0 Replies