The Golfers

Reply Tue 20 May, 2003 08:49 am
THE GOLFERS

An 80 year old man went to the doctor for a checkup and the doctor was amazed at what good shape the guy was in. The doctor asked, "To what do you attribute your good health?"

The old timer said, "I'm a golfer and that's why I'm in such good shape. I'm up well before daylight and out golfing up and down the fairways."

The doctor smiled and said, "Well, I'm sure that helps, but there's got to be more to it. How old was your dad when he died?"

The old timer said, "Who said my dad is dead?"

The doctor asked, "You mean you're 80 years old and your dad is still alive? How old is he?"

The old timer replied, "He's 100 years old and, in fact, he golfed with me this morning. That's why he's still alive, he's a golfer, too."

The doctor grinned, "Well, that's great, but I'm sure there's more to it. How about your dad's dad? How old was he when he died?"

The old timer said, "Who said my grandpa is dead?"

The doctor said in amazement, "You mean you're 80 years old and your grandfather is still living! How old is he?"

The old timer said, "He's 118 years old."

The astonished doctor was getting frustrated at this point and said, "I guess he also went golfing with you this morning?"

The old timer shook his head and said, "No, Grandpa couldn't go this morning because he got married."

The Doctor's eyes opened wide in amazement, "Got married! Why would a 118-year-old guy want to get married?"

The old timer shrugged and said, "Who said he wanted to?"
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 704 • Replies: 1
No top replies

bobsmyth

Reply Tue 20 May, 2003 10:11 am
The Golfers
Jack went out golfing early in the morning. His wife got worried when immediately weather turned bad. When he finally got home he looked awful. "What happened?" she asked. He replied "well Jim and I were on the first tee when the storm struck. He was just swinging when a lightning bolt hit him killing him. Then all morning it was hit the ball drag Jim hit the ball drag Jim."
0 Replies