TV hotties...then and now

cavfancier

Reply Tue 27 May, 2003 10:34 am
Jeri Ryan is indeed hot, but she admitted on Howard Stern to having a predilection for enormous penises, 9" or more, so, being an average guy, she is off my "when the wife dies" dating list....(I love my wife, folks, just so you know).
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Tue 27 May, 2003 10:47 am
cav, maybe she was just trying to slow Howard down a little? Very Happy After all, you can't believe anything actors say as you never know when they're lying! (Just trying to offer some hope there...)
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 27 May, 2003 11:01 am
Of course, it's always somewhat staged on comedy radio...I still prefer the Vulcan from Enterprise, and now that I think about it, it could have been her that mentioned enormous penises....
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 27 May, 2003 11:06 am
Here ya go Cav:

http://www.ashleysextoys.com/store/displayitem.asp?PRODUCT_ID=gwse1606_01
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 27 May, 2003 11:20 am
What kind of sextracker cookies will I get from that link cjhsa...lol
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 27 May, 2003 02:08 pm
I had a thing for Elizabeth Montgomery, circa Bewitched...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 27 May, 2003 02:31 pm
OOOOoooooooooooooo, seven of nine . . . drool, drool, drool . . .
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Tue 27 May, 2003 03:32 pm
I always liked older women,so Angie Dickinson from "police woman" was always it for me.Also,Susan Dey from the Partridre Family.
I havent watched TV now in a while,so I dont know who is hot or not.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 27 May, 2003 03:43 pm
Remember her? Wink

http://community-2.webtv.net/Wildheart/GoldieHawnpicture/scrapbookFiles/mailedD11.jpg
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 27 May, 2003 03:44 pm
Still hot, 30 years later.

http://community-2.webtv.net/Wildheart/GoldieHawnpicture/scrapbookFiles/mailedD6.jpg
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 27 May, 2003 04:35 pm
If you can't see the pics, right click on the little box and select Properties. Then copy and paste the URL into your browser.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 27 May, 2003 06:05 pm
Cjhsa, that don't work . . . although i did notice on the properties page that you're featuring Goldie Hawn . . . ah, Rowan and Martin, she was the goof par excellence . . .
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 27 May, 2003 06:54 pm
Yes it does, if you do what I said above. From the properties window, copy the URL displayed there and paste it into your URL bar on your browser.

This was the only site I could find that had old pics of Goldie when she was the bikini clad, body painted dancer on Laugh In.

Remember the announcer, Gary Owens? He was a friend of my father in law. "Direct from downtown Burbank...".
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 27 May, 2003 08:26 pm
Goldie was way hot on Laugh In....I don't need to see the pics, they are burned into my memory....
0 Replies

sweetcomplication

Reply Wed 28 May, 2003 11:14 pm
Let's return to the men
ATTN ALL WOMEN: the men have been steering this thread again; now, back to them . . . I just turned on Law & Order and want to say HELLO, Jesse L. Martin Exclamation
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 29 May, 2003 03:22 am
Cjhsa: I'm no idiot, thank you, i know how to cut and paste a URL from a properties description, and all it yields me is a "page cannot be found message," with the suggestion that i open the community2.webtv home page to search for the picture . . . and frankly, i know what Goldie looks like and can't be arsed to go to that amount of trouble . . .
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Thu 29 May, 2003 06:13 am
Setanta - she's got a daughter y'now. Now that's worth any amount of trouble.........
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 29 May, 2003 06:31 am
Heather Locklear in T.J. Hooker or that Michael J. Fox show more recently that I never remember cuz I never watched it?
0 Replies

sweetcomplication

Reply Thu 29 May, 2003 06:48 am
WOMEN, WOMEN, WOMEN: did you not see my post a couple of posts ago? You are letting the men run this thread. Come on, let's be as superficial as they can be and post some 'hotties' from their gender! Laughing

Keith Olbermann (of MSNBC's "Countdown"), oh, wait, maybe we can't be as superficial after all; I realized it's his wit that makes him hot . . .
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 29 May, 2003 06:52 am
I want to hear from the women as well, BTW....this was supposed to be a mixed gender thread Razz
0 Replies