TV hotties...then and now

cjhsa

Reply Fri 23 May, 2003 02:17 pm
Personally, I really like Jill Cordes on the Food Network's "The Best Of". Anybody here agree? I'd post a picture but they are few and far between, and the ones I've found aren't that flattering.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 23 May, 2003 02:23 pm
Sheryl Lee, thanks! I think it was on Kingpin then that I saw her again....what happened?

NH, Boyle is definitely too skinny, but she had more meat on her in Twin Peaks...she has also declined....

cjhsa, I am not familiar with Jill Cordes, as I really don't watch much of the Food Network....something about being able to predict everything that is coming before they say it....that and needing to seperate work from play.

Mind you, I think Nigella has a bit of a MILF quality....
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Fri 23 May, 2003 02:42 pm
Oh, yeah, Nigella Lawson. I don't even receive the cable network she appears on, but I'll vote for her anytime!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 23 May, 2003 03:20 pm
Nigella Bites...I like the sound of that, heh heh...widowed, in her sexual prime, whoa...and it sounds like she needs some comforting:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1336420.stm
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Fri 23 May, 2003 03:23 pm
Thanks for sharing that article, cav. I skimmed it, so I'm not sure if it mentions that she's involved with one of the Saatchis. So her need for comforting is perhaps being taken care of...
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 24 May, 2003 06:48 am
Aww....too bad about Nigella....

I always liked Kes from Star Trek DS9...hot, and always said the right things...and T'Pal, the smokin' Vulcan on Enterprise. I live on the 10th floor, btw, not in my mom's basement, lol.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sat 24 May, 2003 01:08 pm
Yep, Vanity Fair did an indepth article on Nigella a few months back. She is quite sexy, in an earth mother kind of way and very involved, if not engaged to marry one of the Saatchi's, who just so happened to have been her husbands' dear friend. She's on the Style channel daily. It's a very cool and different kind of cooking show.

Cav. what's MILF?

My favortie male hotties...Tom Selleck, Ron Glass (Barney Miller), Henry Simmons (NYPD Blue), Adrian Lyne (Highlander).
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 24 May, 2003 01:17 pm
eoe, MILF = Mother I'd Like to F---....

As for chefs on TV, I have to admit, my wife had a thing for Jamie Oliver until he got hitched....
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 24 May, 2003 01:19 pm
Eoe, you have to remind me, which one was Adrian Lyne on Highlander?
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sat 24 May, 2003 01:58 pm
OOPS! Sorry cav. Adrian Paul, not Adrian Lyne, the movie director. Adrian Paul was the Highlander. And my God was he fine! When he'd go through those convulsions, when the lifeforce of another entered his body, it was so orgasmic-like, oh baby baby baby. Ladies, can I get an amen on Adrian Paul of Highlander?
Adrian Paul
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 24 May, 2003 09:51 pm
Oh okay....yeah, where are the ladies here? Adrian Paul is not Mrs. cav's type, but he sure is popular....she is a Viggo Mortensen fan...big time....'Aragorn' from Lord of the Rings. Big grrrrrr from me, lol Wink
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Sat 24 May, 2003 11:56 pm
I think Nigella is younger than me so it's like OK, isn't it? Man, that's gotta be one of those 'sweep all the kitchen implements off the table-top and do the old wok'n'roll". The widowhood, fractured skull wasn't it? Didn't he like mushrooms?
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Sun 25 May, 2003 07:17 pm
You get a BIG amen from me on Adrian Paul, eoe!! He was the first gorgeous actor that my mom and I could agree on. We watched lots of late-night Highlander reruns, drooling all the while.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 25 May, 2003 07:42 pm
K, I liked Highlander, the Series as well (I thought his jewel theif girlfriend Amanda, aka Raven in a spinoff series, was way sexy, dark hair over the blonde, though), so what's the verdict from the ladies...Adrian Paul with long hair, or short? I thought the series jumped the shark when he cut his hair and stopped using a sword...
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sun 25 May, 2003 09:02 pm
Long hair, of course.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Sun 25 May, 2003 11:34 pm
Speaking of 'Twin Peaks'. It also starred an actress from the 60s who knocked 'em dead back then. Peggy Lipton.

Then....
http://www.punkprincess.com/images/modsquad.jpg

...and now.
http://us.ent3.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/tribeca/tribeca_film_festival_2003_photos/peggy_lipton/tribeca2.jpg
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 26 May, 2003 01:40 am
What about some male hotties?
Is that OK?
0 Replies

bobsmyth

Reply Mon 26 May, 2003 01:45 am
wink wink nudge nudge--say no more
0 Replies

Flatted 5th

Reply Mon 26 May, 2003 08:43 am
Two words: DELLA STREET

http://www.quicklysell.com/imagehosting1/bob/Della.jpg
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 26 May, 2003 08:44 am
msolga, yes, the ladies are invited to post as many male hotties as they please.
0 Replies