TV hotties...then and now

Reply Mon 19 May, 2003 04:07 pm
I pretty much grew up on shows from the 70's and 80's, and shared many a private moment with a few hotties....personally, I was into the strong women, Wonder Woman, Isis, and most of the Charlie's Angels...dumb blonde types never piqued my interest, so to speak. I was just curious (and this is for the men and women), who were your teen TV hotties, and who are they now? Personally, I am quite fond of Huntress from Birds of Prey, and Faith on Buffy (sadly ending tonight). Hey, I was a Goth in high school....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 11,770 • Replies: 120
No top replies

Dartagnan

Reply Mon 19 May, 2003 04:17 pm
Let's see...I was quite taken with Judy Robinson, the older daughter on "Lost in Space".
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 19 May, 2003 04:28 pm
Carolyn Jones as Mortitia on The Addams Family . . . drool, drool . . . pant, pant , pant . . .
0 Replies

fbaezer

Reply Mon 19 May, 2003 05:33 pm
Setanta wrote:
Carolyn Jones as Mortitia on The Addams Family . . . drool, drool . . . pant, pant , pant . . .

Same here! (good to see you back, setanta)

Another one: Diana Rigg as Mrs. Peel in The Avengers... drool, drool... pant, pant, pant...
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 19 May, 2003 08:31 pm
Oh man...forgot about Morticia...also Diana Rigg as Mrs. Peel on The Avengers, a definite rrroowww fbaezer...
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 19 May, 2003 08:31 pm
Julie Newmar as Catwoman anyone?
0 Replies

bobsmyth

Reply Mon 19 May, 2003 08:39 pm
TV hotties...then and now
Definitely Dian Rigg as Emma Peel. I remember one episode where she went to a dating agency. When she was asked for requirements she said stamina. Gotta love the woman.
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Mon 19 May, 2003 08:41 pm
dawn wells, "mary ann" on gilligan's island
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 19 May, 2003 09:00 pm
pueo, the endless debate...I would take mary ann over ginger any day....less high-maintenence and most likely more giving in bed. And she dug the professor, the brainy one....gotta love that.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Mon 19 May, 2003 09:11 pm
Yeah, that Linda Carter - no-one actually noticed she couldn't act. That big hair and the 'lasso', way kinky!!

Always had a fondness for '99' from 'Get Smart'. And most of the 'Doctor Who' girls - remember Leela?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 19 May, 2003 09:45 pm
Hmmm - oh dear - true confession time - as a weeweelowan Ilya Kuryakin and Mr Spock floated my teeny little dinghy!

Now? Hmmmmmm - I love Andrew Denton, who is a comedian and writer and very sharp social commentator here is Oz - very manic, a bit like a very dry, intellectual, satirical, biting Robin Williams - he is known as "the thinking woman's crumpet" here!

I confess to a sneaky warmth for Tony Soprano, too....oh dear.....

Actually, I also fancy the Robin Williams of his comedy shows - NOT the soppy films - especially during his cocaine days....whoooeeeeee.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Mon 19 May, 2003 10:00 pm
Of course, there was always Sally Field, singing and flying in a nun's outfit. Perhaps the Slap-Dog might have found that stimulating?
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Wed 21 May, 2003 04:23 pm
Call me superficial, but I liked Ginger better. She probably would've been high-maintenance, but my track record in the real world has included more than its share of that type of gal...
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 21 May, 2003 04:40 pm
High maintenence indeed...D'art, but lucky you as well Very Happy

I forgot Barbabra Eden as Jeannie....hot blonde in sexy outfits running around calling her man 'master'? And she did magic! What could be hotter than that? That Darrin...he got Elizabeth Montgomery and Jeannie...sigh...
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 21 May, 2003 04:42 pm
Sally Struthers circa All in the Family was pretty cute too....then she started eating those starving Africans...maybe it was advertising, I don't recall....I just wonder what the heck happened...
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 21 May, 2003 04:45 pm
Mrs. Roper, man. Mmmm-mmmm-mmmmm. Horny wrinkled redhead in a mu-mu. Oh baby.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 21 May, 2003 04:48 pm
Eww...if you are a poolboy looking for a little extra cash maybe...
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Wed 21 May, 2003 04:59 pm
Well, heck, how about Ellie Mae in "The Beverly Hillbillies"? A real-down-to-earth gal, and cute as all get-out!
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 21 May, 2003 05:02 pm
All right: generational test here: Daphne or Velma?
0 Replies

fbaezer

Reply Wed 21 May, 2003 05:03 pm
Betty Boop!
And I ain't THAT old.
0 Replies