DO you think so ???????????

Reply Wed 21 Jun, 2006 02:06 am
Crying or Very sad The majority of the universty's students viewpiont is that it's a pity if a student don't find a girl friengd or a boy friend in the universty.But ,I don't think so,because I think I have a lot's of things to do during the four years and it's causing many students snoot me so sometimes I feeling puzzled. D o you think it's normal ???
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 627 • Replies: 3
No top replies

material girl

Reply Wed 21 Jun, 2006 02:15 am
Personnally I think its a pity not to share your life with someone.
If you want to spend the time focusing on your studies then thats good but most people see the university years as the time to go wild and have lots of partners.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 21 Jun, 2006 05:20 am
Happynancy- It depends on the person. Some people are so determined to do well in school that they don't take the time for much of a social life. Sometimes, relationships become so intense that the student loses track of why she is in school.......to get an education.

I don't see any problem in that. If you are really determined to be a success, it is important that you concentrate on your studies. There is plenty of time for relationships.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 21 Jun, 2006 06:14 am
Some people talk as though there is only one pattern for a successful, happy life.

There are many patterns, many roads to happiness. What is satisfactory for one person may be smothering for another.
0 Replies