Ann Coulter's Next Book

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2006 10:43 pm
check this out:

http://www.tothepointnews.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2321&Itemid=76
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,776 • Replies: 6
No top replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2006 11:09 pm
Looks like it's just made for you.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2006 06:25 am
dlowan wrote:
Looks like it's just made for you.

Not totally; I don't buy the author's comment on Ann's take on evolution.

Nonetheless the idea for the new book has merit and I suspect Ann is looking into it.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2006 08:29 am
Thanks gunga for the interesting link. In looking at Dr. Jack Wheeler's home page, I learned some fascinating facts, such as:
    All forms of leftism and liberalism are based on an atavistic belief in Black Magic. All are based on the primitive fear of the envious Evil Eye. Russia is doomed as a culture due to its inheritance of Mongol concepts of justice and equality. The only Americans who owe reparations to the descendants of slaves are the descendants of slave owners. These people are one and the same, i.e., American blacks are a racial mix of white slave owner and black slave. Blacks owe reparations to themselves. The next insanity to come in the homosexual assault on the American Family will be PHM: Polygamous Homosexual Marriage. Pathologically promiscuous homosexuals will consider their "marriage" a legalism that will in no way prevent them from adultery en masse. To maintain the pretense of "marriage" however, they will have to quickly begin agitating for the legalization of group sodomization as "just another form of the married life-style".
All this from the man the Wall Street Journal allegedly described as the "originator of the Reagan Doctrine." Somehow, I'm not in the least bit surprised.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2006 10:12 am
Here's a first... a thread of gungas that I enjoy. Pretty damn funny.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2006 03:47 pm
joefromchicago wrote:
Thanks gunga for the interesting link. In looking at Dr. Jack Wheeler's home page, I learned some fascinating facts, such as:
    All forms of leftism and liberalism are based on an atavistic belief in Black Magic. All are based on the primitive fear of the envious Evil Eye. Russia is doomed as a culture due to its inheritance of Mongol concepts of justice and equality. The only Americans who owe reparations to the descendants of slaves are the descendants of slave owners. These people are one and the same, i.e., American blacks are a racial mix of white slave owner and black slave. Blacks owe reparations to themselves. The next insanity to come in the homosexual assault on the American Family will be PHM: Polygamous Homosexual Marriage. Pathologically promiscuous homosexuals will consider their "marriage" a legalism that will in no way prevent them from adultery en masse. To maintain the pretense of "marriage" however, they will have to quickly begin agitating for the legalization of group sodomization as "just another form of the married life-style".
All this from the man the Wall Street Journal allegedly described as the "originator of the Reagan Doctrine." Somehow, I'm not in the least bit surprised.

More! Encore!!!!!
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2006 03:52 pm
The beauty of this is that I have no idea who's putting on whom. Given 'snake's endorsement of it doesn't help make it clearer.

One person's insane rantings are another's clever analysis...
0 Replies