i have notice this

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 07:34 pm
whenever i'm with this guy, we talk, watch tv...etc. and he's going to touch his crotch, like arranging/positioning, i don't know what term to use because my english is not good. anyways, have you notice this? and for men out there... why you do this? is it because you're nervous, attracted to the girl or what?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 631 • Replies: 5
No top replies

NickFun

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 09:56 pm
Sometimes it means the penis is in an awkward position and we're just straightening it out. This is especially true if you have an erection.

Sorry for being so graphic but that's just the way it is.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 11:12 pm
It may be a subconcious body language thing.

A kind of "hey look at me I'm a man and interested in you"

I suspect this is the case as you seem to indicate this happens on a regular basis, Whereas a comfort positioning thing would not happen on such a regular basis I would think.

Whatever the reason you should ignore this action. Should you decide you are interested in taking this relationship further say so and stop guessing.
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2006 12:50 am
It could be the sweat and stickiness. So he pulls on his pants to shift his genitals.
0 Replies

oriental

Reply Tue 20 Jun, 2006 02:22 am
Quote:
A kind of "hey look at me I'm a man and interested in you"

is he interested in me? Rolling Eyes Embarrassed

Quote:
It could be the sweat and stickiness. So he pulls on his pants to shift his genitals.

i don't think he's sweating cuz the ac is on...
unless he's 'hot' in other way...LOL
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 20 Jun, 2006 12:18 pm
I don't know if it's the same for this guy, the subject of the thread, but for me, well, sometimes my warts itch? And, like, I have to scratch them?

Ask him if this is the problem.
0 Replies