• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 507 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Tino

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 04:37 am
Could do with abit more information.

Does the other person know you are in love with them?

Are you in a relationship with them or if not what is your relationship with them?

And what is it you are confused about?
0 Replies

LJ-SOPHIA

Reply Wed 21 Jun, 2006 01:48 am
things about him
HE had ASKed ME to go home and see his parents.
but i am afraid of being his wife,he is a yong man who will be easily atracted by other beauties,lazy
a little selfish.i don't think i'll be happy if i stay with him all my life .this is my first lover.i just can't make sure is this his true love.
0 Replies

Tino

Reply Wed 21 Jun, 2006 04:07 am
There's two ways of looking at it, Sophia, from what you tell me.

Maybe your instincts about his laziness and slight selfishness will grow over time as you get to know him better and in that case I would say follow your instincts and this clearly isn't the right bloke for you

But on the other hand if he realises that some of his ways are not cutting the mustard with you he may improve them and become a more worthwhile partner over time if you mean enough to him

Only you can find out the answer to that one

As to being confused and afraid I just think that is part of the love package. I guess this is because we find ourselves in the grip of emotions that take control of us and that can feel pretty overwhelming, but that applies whether you are falling in love for the first time or the second time and beyond, though I guess it can be scarier if you have never felt this way before.

In any case give yourself time. You are young, what's the hurry..? Question
0 Replies