Whyare there a lot of white hair?

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 01:55 am
hello:
I am a 22 years old Chinese girl .I don't know why there are a lot of white hair .I am worried .Can you help me ? Confused
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 948 • Replies: 6
No top replies

McTag

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 01:59 am
What, among the population, or on your head, or what?
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 12:29 pm
Fiexue--

Did either your father or your mother have white hairs appearing when they were in their early twenties?

Heredity is powerful.
0 Replies

york

Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2006 03:01 pm
hello,
its heriditary I guess..One of my friends has the same thing... and sometimes I heard on my friends that dont tie your hair when it is wet you might get white hairs....I dont know if its true but i have experience it also...

Hedonist

Reply Mon 17 Jul, 2006 03:54 am
Hi! I'm a girl too. I found this Edit [Moderator]: Link removed, it explains why hair turns grey but in your case, it's quite peculiar because of your age...it says it has to do with melanin but melanin is also what makes your skin tan so are you having skin problems too? I'm no doctor so it would be better if you had a real doctor's advice. At twenty I suffered severe hair loss...my forehead had become as broad as the surface of the moon...well I can laugh when I think about it right now but it wasn't funny back then and I had to have Edit [Moderator]: Link removed but now I'm okay. I hope you find out why you're hair is turning white. And find a cure too. Take care.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 17 Jul, 2006 04:08 am
Re: Whyare there a lot of white hair?
feixueliuyun wrote:
hello:
I am a 22 years old Chinese girl .I don't know why there are a lot of white hair .I am worried .Can you help me ? Confused
I got my first shock of White hair at 18. 2 or 3 soon turned into 20 and was mildly salt and pepper by late 20's. My sister, who is blonde, experienced the exact same thing at the exact same time. Even the initial shock was in the same place. At 38, I'm very much salt and pepper, but thus far I still don't care. Tremendously good health all of my life (thus far) so other than appearance, you have nothing to worry about. Women have pretty much always loved it, so no worries there, either. I'm picturing bits of white hair on the usually jet black background of Chinese hair... and frankly it sounds sexy as hell... in a Nadine Cross kind of way. Like it, or dye it, but you have nothing to worry about.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 17 Jul, 2006 04:09 am
My brother started to go grey at 18.
0 Replies