Is the Bush administration targetting me?

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 01:58 pm
ralpheb wrote:
upon further review it could be that you are just paranoid.

Well, that's perhaps the intend of those emails.

I really would like to help you parados - but I'm kind of illegal and thus surely will be under surveiance my self.
[No-one wanted my departure formula I-94W (05-29-91) when leaving the USA. So, I'm still there and my 90 days are running ...]
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 02:11 pm
ralpheb wrote:
upon further review it could be that you are just paranoid.

paranoid?

I got the emails..

The name of the person that sent them is certainly listed other places on the web; with a customs email address from 2000 and homeland security at a later date.

It does raise questions about how well prepared Homeland Security will be for Hurricane season since they started off by not getting my b-day right.

The Delaware shore where this condo is does look like a lovely place. Right on the beach. Other condos there rent for $800-1300 a week depending on the season.
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 03:03 pm
Should I be concerned that you actually found this guy was actually from Homeland Security or am I confusing it with MI5?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 03:06 pm
Oh no, Homeland Security is much more inept than MI5 . . .
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 04:02 pm
I would be more concerned if he was working in the IT department at the FBI in 2000 rather than in US Customs.

It is amazing the things I found out from just a couple of wayward emails and a google search.

It makes you realize how easy it would be with a giant database of all the calls and emails and a concentrated effort to find out everything about someone.
0 Replies