Out with what I think

mks6891

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 05:26 am
TO me, life is hard.I'm not saying material,but mental.Actually,I find myself lack of many things needed by the society.It's no doubt that I HAVE TO make some change .Of course,it's difficult,but I have to face it Exclamation
I wrote this reply just to show what I'm sad with,just to speak it out.
Hope everybody gets well with their own life. Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 644 • Replies: 5
No top replies

squinney

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 06:44 am
Welcome to A2K.

You have posted in the "Food" category. Maybe a moderator would be kind enough to move this to a more apprpriate location.

Sorry to hear you are not feeling happier. If you want to talk about it, let us know what is going on that is making you sad and we will do what we can to talk you through your tough time.
0 Replies

mks6891

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 12:58 am
Dear squinney,
You're so kind as to care about me.In fact, I'm a girl somewhat introverted. Maybe all my problems come out of this, I want to make some chang,but it's hard.I DON'T have a clue about what to do......
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 05:12 am
mks6891 for some help it will be necessary to know some things about you.

do you think of yourself as a good person. are you kind, are you pretty, how do you think of yourself. How do other people think of you. Do you like it when a boy is interested in you.

Tell us about you and your life. It is not personal to do this as we will most likely never meet.
0 Replies

mks6891

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 05:36 am
Once upon a time,I 'm very negtive with myself,think of myself as unconpetent with many things.I'm not able to take part in social activities at school and I dare not to speak in front of the public,dare not to talk with my teacher.What's more,I often find myself difficult to start a talk with others.In fact,most of my classmates don't like me much,some of them even got disgusting with me----maybe I'm not lively enough....
In a word, I'm not popular with my classmates and I'm confused about how to get along well with others.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 05:44 am
So what do you think you are good at.

Do you like to read books, do you like to science Or maths, or animals, perhaps you like to look after small children.

what we need to do is find something that you like to do or be.

What is a special time or thing in your life?

Many many western girls worry too much about how others think of them perhaps it is so in your case.
0 Replies