The Death of al-Zarqawi was staged by the U.S....

Asherman

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 03:57 pm
See, we agree on another bunch of hallucinatory lunatics.
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 04:12 pm
ossobuco wrote:
even I can't go there.

Now.

How about bu$h and Condi?
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 04:29 pm
Magginkat wrote:
ossobuco wrote:
even I can't go there.

Now.

I think Condi would snap Bush in two if he ever looked like having such a thought.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 05:38 pm
Joe Nation wrote:
Condi's upset, she's suspected it for years but never knew for sure, but now that she has to travel so much there is so much time for her loverboy to stray and now Kicky has revealed all here.

She's taking the first plane home.

Joe(What do mean, it's means nothing?)Nation

Condi and Bush?

Here's the rumor:

Quote:
Developing Story - Bush Marriage In Trouble Over Affair With Condi?
Reported by Ellen - June 03, 2006

With all the hoopla over Monicagate, why is the mainstream media ignoring this piece of news from ex-CIA agent, Wayne Madsen?

"A Mayflower Hotel staffer has confirmed that First Lady Laura Bush spent at least one night this past week at the hotel, which is four blocks north of the White House. Mrs. Bush reportedly moved out of the White House after a confrontation with President Bush over his on-going affair with Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice." (June 3, 2006 post)

...A White House source, speaking on background, vehemently denied to WMR that there are marital problems between President Bush and First Lady Laura Bush over a reported extramarital affair between Mr. Bush and Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice. However, two mainstream media sources have confirmed that their sources also have reported an ongoing affair between Mr. Bush and Rice. " (June 2, 2006 post)

Link
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 06:05 pm
Okay, I want to put a stop to this right now.

Gentlemen, please picture you are in a hot tub with Dr. Rice and Ann Coulter. Now, what do you want to have happen?

A) Have either one of them get out of the water exposing themselves to your sight or

B) do you just submerge yourself and try to drown as quickly as possible.

Joe(Sorry, you are not drunk, so there will be no excuses)Nation

Then again maybe Bush has really bad eyes.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 06:07 pm
Gotta say, I find both of those broads repulsive. Affairs with -? I'd rather not.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 06:18 pm
George and Condi? How unimaginative. It would be a much better story if it were Laura and Condi.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 06:27 pm
Zarqawi #2 (a letter to the editor from this morning's paper):

Catch-22 lives on:

Tony Blair's triumph at the death of Zarqawi was lifted straight from Joseph Heller's Catch-22. We got Zarqawi. Who's he? He's the bad guy from Iraq. But I thought that was Saddam. He was bad too, but we got rid of him. Who put him there in the first place? Who, Saddam? We did. No, who put Zarqawi there? Oh, they did. Who's they? Al-Qaeda. Who put them in? They came in after we got rid of Saddam. So we put them in. No, they weren't invited. So they invaded Iraq. No, we invaded. Were we invited? No. So neither of us was invited. No, Saddam wouldn't hear of it. So we got rid of Saddam so we both could come. No, so that we could come. Uninvited. Yes. Like Zarqawi … So it goes.

(stolen from msolga)
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 06:27 pm
McTag wrote:
Magginkat wrote:
ossobuco wrote:
even I can't go there.

Now.

I think Condi would snap Bush in two if he ever looked like having such a thought.

Yeh, I agree with that, though it's amusing for a bad blind date construct...
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 06:32 pm
Eek! I said that before I read Debra's post. Well, I dunno. I can well understand needing a hotel stay whether or not the CIA agent's tale is true. and whether or not there was any partner at the hotel.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 06:34 pm
Amigo wrote:
Zarqawi #2 (a letter to the editor from this morning's paper):

Catch-22 lives on:

Tony Blair's triumph at the death of Zarqawi was lifted straight from Joseph Heller's Catch-22. We got Zarqawi. Who's he? He's the bad guy from Iraq. But I thought that was Saddam. He was bad too, but we got rid of him. Who put him there in the first place? Who, Saddam? We did. No, who put Zarqawi there? Oh, they did. Who's they? Al-Qaeda. Who put them in? They came in after we got rid of Saddam. So we put them in. No, they weren't invited. So they invaded Iraq. No, we invaded. Were we invited? No. So neither of us was invited. No, Saddam wouldn't hear of it. So we got rid of Saddam so we both could come. No, so that we could come. Uninvited. Yes. Like Zarqawi … So it goes.

(stolen from msolga)

Excellent.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 08:31 pm
Baldimo wrote:
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
a horse faced bitch and a idiotic horses ass... a match made in heaven indeed....

The hate but no constructive critisism of the lady. She is indeed a harpy but nothing different then what the other side has as well.

off your high horse cable guy Laughing
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 08:35 pm
What's really pathetic is that if tomorrow the world learned the the zarqawi killing was rigged and he was still alive ( and I'm not saying I believe that) no one would be particularly surprised.

no f**ked up thing this admninistration might actually do would be beyond the realm of belief.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 09:38 pm
Iraq militants claim al-Zarqawi is dead

Updated: 3:31 a.m. PT March 4, 2004
BAGHDAD, Iraq - A Jordanian extremist suspected of bloody suicide attacks in Iraq was killed some time ago in U.S. bombing and a letter outlining plans for fomenting sectarian war is a forgery, a statement allegedly from an insurgent group west of the capital said.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4446084/
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 09:46 pm
Something all previous claims of Zarqawi's demise do not have in common with the current report is a positively identifiied corpse complete with official death certificate.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 09:46 pm
Amigo wrote:
A Jordanian extremist suspected of bloody suicide attacks in Iraq was killed some time ago in U.S. bombing...

Suicide attacks? Plural?

How feline.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 10:11 pm
DrewDad wrote:
I'm thinking the Bushies liked Coulter going down in flames. It gave everyone something harmless to vent their spleens on....

True, true..
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 10:15 pm
timberlandko wrote:
Something all previous claims of Zarqawi's demise do not have in common with the current report is a positively identifiied corpse complete with official death certificate.

I realize this but I also feel that this kind of thing deserves to bee taken notice of in addition to the military information campaign of pumping up Zarqawi to be something he may not have been. If we really belive in a true healthy democracy that means a thinking and critical citizenry presented with all the information.

I am not really sugesting anything except to say "look at this".

"Some senior intelligence officers believe Zarqawi's role may have been overemphasized by the propaganda campaign, which has included leaflets, radio and television broadcasts, Internet postings and at least one leak to an American journalist."

Link

also I am not direspecting or trivializing the hard work, sacrafice and resources (or the blood, sweat and tears) our military has put into killing an enemy of this nature.

I have however said that the trust the President, the pentagon and the intelligence community have batrayed in the eyes of the people will come at a cost and is bad for the country and a deception of democracy.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 10:29 pm
Cool
timberlandko wrote:
George and Condi? How unimaginative. It would be a much better story if it were Laura and Condi.
0 Replies