The Death of al-Zarqawi was staged by the U.S....

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 10:15 pm
...in order to take the focus off Ann Coulter's insensitive and tasteless remarks about the 9-11 widows.

Think about it. Last night, Ann Coulter was probably getting death threats, and she was digging an even worse whole with every interview she did, being even more sickeningly unaware of the line she had crossed, and was still crossing...I mean, she was shamelessly going down in flames...and then, this morning, conveniently, this guy is killed. Yeah, right. What are the odds of this happening just, like, for no reason, right at the same time? You really expect me to believe that ****? Pffft!

That's right, I said it. It's a goddammed conspiracy, I tell ya.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,655 • Replies: 38
No top replies

snood

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 10:17 pm
Gee, that's hilarious Kickycan.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 10:20 pm
Why would the Bush admin care about Coulter's death threats?
0 Replies

snood

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 10:21 pm
Aw hell - now you're going to treat it like a serious proposal?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 10:31 pm
That's a good question, littlek. I believe it is because...BUSH AND COULTER HAVE BEEN SECRET LOVERS FOR YEARS.

Oh yeah, bank on it, missy. It's a fact, jack.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 10:40 pm
even I can't go there.

Now.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 11:56 pm
kickycan wrote:
That's a good question, littlek. I believe it is because...BUSH AND COULTER HAVE BEEN SECRET LOVERS FOR YEARS.

You are, of course, quite correct.

How could we have missed it?

They were made for each other.......

Does this mean the right have to get behind illicit sex?
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 12:08 am
kickycan wrote:

I disagree. I think Bush's secret lover was his supreme court nominee, Harriet Meirs (the alleged 60-year-old virgin). That virgin thing was the perfect cover story. I mean, who would ever suspect that Bush was getting it on with a virgin? Bush and Harriet spent long hours together--consulting each other--and Laura didn't have to worry . . . you know, because of the virgin thing.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 05:30 am
An interesting observation jickster. Im gonna have to run this by AMIGO , hes our official conspiracymeister.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 06:35 am
I'm thinking the Bushies liked Coulter going down in flames. It gave everyone something harmless to vent their spleens on....
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 06:36 am
a horse faced bitch and a idiotic horses ass... a match made in heaven indeed....
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 10:26 am
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
a horse faced bitch and a idiotic horses ass... a match made in heaven indeed....

The hate but no constructive critisism of the lady. She is indeed a harpy but nothing different then what the other side has as well.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 10:31 am
I agree that Coulter probably serves a purpose for the Admin. She' so outrageous that it makes them seem almost reasonable.

I saw her "interviewed" by Cavuto on Fox News yesterday. He was worshipful and she was purring...
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 10:57 am
D'artagnan wrote:
I agree that Coulter probably serves a purpose for the Admin. She' so outrageous that it makes them seem almost reasonable.

I saw her "interviewed" by Cavuto on Fox News yesterday. He was worshipful and she was purring...

You know she was like this before this admin and will be like this afterwards. I don't think she has any special place in the Bush White House any more then Molly Ivins or the other liberal harpies did in the Clintion White House. Trust me there were plenty of them. :wink:
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 12:08 pm
I'm sure she works quite independently of the White House, but I also think she's useful to them...
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 12:28 pm
Condi's upset, she's suspected it for years but never knew for sure, but now that she has to travel so much there is so much time for her loverboy to stray and now Kicky has revealed all here.

She's taking the first plane home.

Joe(What do mean, it's means nothing?)Nation
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 12:41 pm
Debra_Law wrote:
kickycan wrote:

I disagree. I think Bush's secret lover was his supreme court nominee, Harriet Meirs (the alleged 60-year-old virgin). That virgin thing was the perfect cover story. I mean, who would ever suspect that Bush was getting it on with a virgin? Bush and Harriet spent long hours together--consulting each other--and Laura didn't have to worry . . . you know, because of the virgin thing.

You may be right. Debra. But then why did they set this whole fake Zarqawi thing up? Oh, I know!

Maybe Ann Coulter somehow found out about it, and has some kind of proof of it that Bushie wouldn't want leaked.

So, obviously, when Ann was having this huge PR nightmare happen, she must have made a call to Georgie...and suddenly...whammo! Zarqawi is dead!

Conspiracy! Conspiracy!!!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 02:19 pm
farmerman wrote:
An interesting observation jickster. Im gonna have to run this by AMIGO , hes our official conspiracymeister.

Really? I thought it was Magginkat that had that market cornered. Either way, I'll topple them both with this one, or I'll die trying, dammit!!!
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 03:42 pm
kickycan wrote:
farmerman wrote:

Really? I thought it was Magginkat that had that market cornered. Either way, I'll topple them both with this one, or I'll die trying, dammit!!!

You're both wrong. It's Zippo.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 03:51 pm
You need to wake up, Kick . . . YOU'RE DREAMIN' ! ! !

You'll never even get close to Detano Inipo, Freedom4Free and Blueflame--them boys will believe anything.
0 Replies