dadpad

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2006 12:41 am
Bear If yopu actually look at your website you will see I invited you to drob by some time. so quit yer moanin and bring your US dollars down.

Hunter Valley reds

Margaret River chardy

"The stunning views at Delatite are always matched by the stunning wines crafted by the indomitable Ros Ritchie.
The Dead Man's Hill Gewurztraminer is consistently one of the best examples of the variety made in Australia and the Riesling is always delicious.
The Delatite Shiraz can also make your hair stand on end if you like racy, cool climate reds." Ben Canaider
Established: 1968 Vineyard. 1982 Winery Wine Region: Central Victorian High Country Winemaker: Rosalind Ritchie Owners: Ritchie Family Cellar Door: Manager - Vivienne Ritchie Open: 10am-5pm daily

Wines: Pinot gris, Unoaked Chardonnay, Riesling, VS Riesling, Gewurztraminer, Sauvignon blanc, Chardonnay, Late picked Riesling, Pinot noir, Dungeon Gully (red blend), Merlot, Devils River (red blend),

Special limited releases include 'DEMELZA' Sparkling Pinot noir, Cabernet Sauvignon plus Tokay, Liqueur Muscat, White Port and special release: Malbec. Price: $12.00-$39.00
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2006 08:35 am
dlowan wrote:
You're all invited.

Just thought the Bears were busy in new jobs and all....

Eva...you have to put some clothes on is all.

Okay, if you promise not to get fur all over me. :wink:
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2006 09:39 pm
dont listen to her eva
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 12:42 am
I'm happy to see anyone - any excuse for a drop of red! (or white, if preferred!)
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 01:45 am
dadpad wrote:
dont listen to her eva

Now don't let your lasciviousness overcome your common sense...she'd never get the goddam shell through Quarantine, just for starters!
0 Replies